chapter 15 the liquor bureau

ye ting pressed yang jiali's hands tightly against the wall.

he was so close that he was almost close to yang jiali's body.

yang jiali struggled uncomfortably twice, and looked at ye ting with cold eyes: "let go." "

"i haven't told me the answer yet," ye ting pinched yang jiali's wrist, although his face was calm, his dark eyes seemed to hide a storm of paranoia, as if yang jiali did not give him a satisfactory answer, he would never let go, "you obeyed, honestly told me, leave me, you will not regret it." "

yang jiali was angry, and his voice trembled slightly: "i don't regret that i have a chicken feather related to you." what' the matter, just want to hear me say how much i regret leaving you, how miserable and unsatisfactory i am without you, so that your vanity explodes triumphantly to see my jokes? "

ye ting's face darkened, pressing yang jiali even tighter.

he was like a beast that only stared at its prey, looked at yang jiali's angry and struggling face, suddenly smiled twice, and said softly: "i thought you had entered the society for so long and could learn to be sleek." unexpectedly, it is still so unruly. "

yang jiali sneered back, and violently raised his leg to try to use the leg joint to arch ye ting's gear and let him roll away.

ye ting yuguang saw yang jiali's movements, he had already taken precautions, as soon as yang jiali's legs were lifted, he violently blocked yang jiali's entire body between the wall and himself, tightly restraining his body, making him unable to move.

ye ting narrowed his eyes, and his voice was cold and fluttering: "i remember when you were in college, you were very sticky to me, why, now you are so unwilling to stay with me?" "

"i can tell the difference between the past and now," yang jiali said, "i admit that when i was in college, what i looked forward to most every day was to go back to our little room and stay with you." but the past is the past, and now you are a dog thief, and i don't want to be around you for a second.

ye ting was still a little smiling at the corner of his mouth, and when he heard this, his face gradually sank.

he said coldly, "say it again." "

"i don't want to stay with you for a second," the matter has come to this point, yang jiali does not want to be vain with him anymore, simply tears the disguise, spits out all the unhappiness in his heart, he squeezes out a voice from between his teeth, "i don't want to have any contact with you, i would rather find a man on the street than be touched by you." "

ye ting's face finally went completely black.

he lowered his head, looked at yang jiali's lips trembling with anger and excitement, and smiled angrily: "find a random man on the street, you really dare to say this." "

yang jiali raised his chin sharply.

ye ting took a deep breath and said, "you may not have figured out one thing yet." "

he clasped yang jiali's hand: "now, i hold the initiative, you are down and helpless, if i really want to, if i really want to force you to the end of the road, i can let you take the initiative to break your legs, crying, begging me to get on you." "

yang jiali replied with three simple and rude words: "you dream." "

after exhausting his efforts to push ye ting away a little, yang jiali ran into his room, slammed the door shut, and put the lock on it by the way, listening to the movement, as if he had also pressed the sofa cabinet in the room behind the door, full of fire and theft prevention and anti-theft vigilance posture.