chapter 85 storm

xiao ye sent ye ting home.

ye ting was so drunk that he didn't even take off his clothes, and he stepped off his shoes and collapsed on the bed.

xiao ye sighed, took pains to rip off ye ting's coat, shoved him into the quilt, and sighed, "i don't know what kind of wind to smoke... lying here, i'll see if i can get you something like soup. "

xiao ye entered ye ting's kitchen.

he saw those stoves and pots, and wanted to reach out and try them, but he was afraid that if he accidentally burned them, they would be fried. if ye ting couldn't see yang jiali again, and couldn't see the sun tomorrow, it would be too miserable.

after staring at his eyes for half a day, he still chose to give up and turned to go out.

he poured a cup of hot water for ye ting, handed it to ye ting's mouth, and sighed: "brother can only help you get here." "

ye ting drank hot water in a confused way, and slept with his head tilted.

xiao ye sat by his bed for a while, and saw that he had indeed closed his eyes and was born, so he exhaled a breath and left.

shortly after xiao ye left, ye ting, who had already sunk into a dream, coughed and woke up again.

the bedroom was pitch black and dark, and the windows were tightly closed, shutting down in silence. 

ye ting propped himself up and sat up.

the eyelids are sinking, the drunkenness is still unabated, and the whole brain seems to be mixed into a mess, and the consciousness is confused.

ye ting turned his head, and his drunken eyes stared at the huge baby sheep in the corner of the bed.

he squinted and cried hoarsely, "sheep..."

as if suddenly thinking of something, ye ting took a quick breath, moved to the side of the bed, grabbed the big sheep, tried his best to open his dizzy eyes, and between the groggy, it was as if he saw yang jiali's face through this sheep.

he pulled the sheep to death and did not let go, and snorted: "yang yang, how did you come back?" "

"you are finally willing to come back," ye ting shoved the sheep into his arms, closed his eyes and smiled, "you are back, you can no longer go, i will not let you escape again, baby..."

as soon as the two words of escape were mentioned, ye ting's consciousness that was fascinated by the wine was subconsciously tense up.

he hugged his arms even tighter and gritted his teeth: "don't go any further, don't run away, don't be afraid of me!" "

ye ting's fingers trembled as he pulled out his belt from his waist, and his eyes were red: "you don't want to go again!" "

he picked up the belt, used the force in his hands, and used the belt to tighten the sheep tightly, and when his fingers touched the cold belt buckle, and when he was about to lock the lock of the belt buckle, his fingers stopped again, and suddenly he was shocked, and he hurriedly loosened the belt and threw it aside.

"no, i'm not tied up," ye ting was a little flustered, "i won't tie you up anymore, i won't imprison you anymore." "

he gasped, his chest heaving vigorously: "baby, i will never do that to you again." we've started all over again, you forget all that, we start from meeting again, i'll make you believe, i'll be very good to you, we're still like when we were in college, you don't have to be afraid of me, don't be afraid of me..."

ye ting was drunk and held a baby sheep for a long time.

it wasn't until most of the night, when his energy was almost exhausted, that ye ting closed his eyes and finally fell into a deep sleep.