chapter 168 once

li da sat by wang yang's bedside for almost the night.

he got a wet towel from the bathroom and draped it over wang yang's forehead and fed him fever-reducing medicine.

that night, wang yang fell asleep, did not know what nightmares he had, and kept talking nonsense in a confused way.

the content of the nonsense, sometimes meaningless crying pain, sometimes crying and thinking about mother.

but in addition, from the vague and occasional three or two sentences, li da vaguely could guess what kind of inhuman abuse wang yang had suffered.

li da looked at wang yang's delicate and reddened neck, frowned, and his heart became more and more entangled.

wang yang's arrogant, mean and bitter face, and how no one was in the background, how he scolded brother yang's mother, how he pretended to be in front of the media, and shot fans and the media to make them once fall into despair, and he can still remember it clearly.

li da felt before that he could disgust him for a lifetime.

but now, wang yang had become like this.

thin, thin, small one.

his body was covered with scars from abuse, he was powerless, how arrogant he had been, how humble he was now, how he had laughed before, how cowardly he was now. remember the url

li da looked around this small bedroom.

he could almost imagine how wang yang was trampled on day after day of tragic sexual abuse, how his dignity was trampled day after day, and he could only hide in the house, silently watching the depression of the sun rising and falling, little by little depressed.

li da quietly clenched his fists, his heart suffocating with cotton wool, some breathless.

at two o'clock in the morning, li er called and yawned: "brother, where have you been, how come you haven't come back at this point, not to make a girlfriend outside to open a room."

li da looked at wang yang on the bed and said calmly, "it's okay, you can sleep first."

li er believed in his brother's physique, only his brother abused others, others only had the share of abuse, and they were not very worried, and casually said that they went to bed early and hung up the phone with drowsiness.

li da sat straight on the chair next to the bed and looked at wang yang, touching the temperature of his forehead from time to time.

after measuring wang yang's body temperature, li da was relieved and went to the bathroom to change a wet towel.

at six o'clock in the morning, estimating that wang yang should be no big trouble, li da took his own things and walked lightly.

li da returned home, and li er was still sleeping in the bedroom and did not get up.

li da's own work and rest habits are very regular, going to bed early and getting up early also bring exercise, and the northeastern rough masters who are young and fiery at a young age live more healthily than the old man of seventy or eighty years old. but li er, the work and rest habits are quite poor, li da can't control it several times, and he is happy with him.

li da put down his things, went into the kitchen, looked at the refrigerator, figured out the style of breakfast, and turned on the fire. <

the oil was hot, and when li da poured the beaten egg liquid into it, the whole person was still in a daze.

unconsciously, he would think of wang yang lying on the bed, and what he said at night, and the wounds all over his body.

it wasn't until the egg liquid mixed with the hot oil dots splashed out of the pot and burned the back of his hand, that li da eased up from the trance state, shook his head, frowned imperceptibly, and continued to make breakfast.

at eight o'clock, li er finally came out with a messy hair and yawned.

as soon as he came out of the bedroom, his eyes were still half closed, but his nose was like a puppy, he moved very sensitively, smelled the fragrance, shook his body and went into the kitchen, reached out and hugged li da's arm, rested his head on li da's shoulder, who was still frying fritters, and hummed: "good brother, you are only back now."

li da frowned and looked at him, threw away his hand, and said coldly: "don't bend in the morning, spread out."

li er skimmed his lips, released his hand, took li da's hot milk from the desk and poured it into his mouth, his lips were stained with white and greasy milk stains, and sighed: "i have said that i am a straight man, i like dabo, i will definitely open branches and leaves for the old li family in the future, brother, don't always suspect that i am oriented to the line." he wiped

his mouth with a piece of paper and muttered, "besides, i'm brotherly and friendly, how do you always think about homosexuality, the anti-gay is not as sensitive as you." li's

hands stiffened. <

li er came out of the kitchen, waiting for the meal to eat, and while holding the kettle to water the flowers on the balcony.

li da looked at him through the window, hesitated for half a moment, and finally asked as if he were casually nagging: wang yang, did he leave very early, does wang yang have any other relatives?

li er was sniffing the flowers with his ass cocked, heard his brother's question, turned his head and looked at him strangely, shrugged his shoulders, and replied: "his relatives have long gone, his mother is the last to leave, and he also left very early."

li da asked, "how do you know?"

li er rolled his eyes: "you don't want to think about wang yang's previous fire, red stars, don't talk about parents, the eighteen generations of ancestral surnames, what is what is buried on which beautiful green mountain can give you a clean clean, you gossip forum shopping too little, you can't do it."

li da nodded, "then you continue." li er continued

to water the flowers, while idly saying, "wang yang, this person, is actually quite complicated."

"when he was very young, he went to the big city with his mother to make a living. his mother is a dozen meal aunts in the canteen, wang yang is in the junior high school of the migrant children's school, anyway, the growth environment is quite complicated, it is estimated that he is also looked down upon and used to, and has been bullied a lot.

"later, his mother found out that there was something wrong, and it cost hundreds of thousands, and it was not necessarily a good medical treatment." his mother directly handed over all the money she had saved to a very close friend, entrusted wang yang to her, and went out early one morning and never came back. at that time, this matter was still on the social news, and there were videos of tracking reports on the internet.

li da's hand stopped unconsciously: "then what about later?"

"later," li er thought about it, "what happened later, it seems that wang yang is very good-looking, and he was taken into the circle." you also know how black the circle can be, one step black, and then think white, it is difficult. wang yang himself was also quite fluttery at that time, his heart and eyes were also small, he had been bullied before, and now he was intensifying his bullying of others to balance his mentality.

li er sighed slightly, "i haven't forgotten all the bad things he has done." it's just that what he should redeem is also redeemed, and the biggest victim, brother yang, doesn't care, so let's do it. if he had been like this, i wouldn't have minded being friends with him. brother, don't bully him too much... although this is a bit of a holy father, he is really quite pitiful now.

li da looked up at him and said, "i know."

li er shrugged his shoulders, put down the kettle, stretched out and walked to the table and sat down, watching his brother lower his head and set the dishes on the table without a word, picked up his eyebrows and asked: "no, why are you so curious about wang yang today?" li da

took a slight pause, put the chopsticks heavily in front of li er, and said deeply: "it's not your business, eat."