chapter 56 pets

yang jiali was imprisoned in ye ting's arms.

he wanted to move, but ye ting's arms were tightly clamped, and he was not given the slightest room to struggle.

yang jiali frowned uncomfortably: "let go, i can't breathe." 

ye ting opened his eyes and saw yang jiali's reddened face, slowly loosening the strength in his hand.

fang cai heard yang jiali say that he was leaving, ye ting's heart was not happy at the moment, and the crazy emotions surged forward, making him can't help but get his hands on the person into his arms and not let him escape in the slightest. perhaps yang jiali was always so dishonest, ye ting also felt that he had held back for too long, forgetting to control the power for a while, and almost suffocated people.

ye ting took a deep breath, and his eyes darkened: "next time you are not allowed to say such a thing, you know." "

yang jiali hung his head listlessly, silently.

ye ting narrowed his eyes and lifted yang jiali's chin.

his voice sounded more dangerous, as if he were suppressing patience for something: "answer my words." 

yang jiali was forced to look up at ye ting, only to feel that ye ting's attitude was high, like the owner of the breed was giving orders to his own pet.

yang jiali waved him away, smothering his head and planning to sleep.

ye ting forcibly broke his face and said coldly, "baby, i feel sorry for you, i understand you, i will meet your requirements, but don't be too arrogant, leave me this kind of thing, don't let me hear it next time." "

yang jiali did not overdo it: "heartache me, heartache i am detained in the house, heartache i am not allowed to contact other men, heartache i am like a pet to keep around." "

ye ting's eyes darkened.

he smiled suddenly and said, "you are letting you recover from your illness." if i really don't feel sorry for you, why should i bother so much, i will directly cut off your contact with everything outside, drive away all the people who abducted you and escaped, take a thin iron chain to lock you in bed, nowhere to go, no one is allowed to see, i will want you to see only me in your eyes, every day on you, until your body can not leave me. "

yang jiali was terrified to hear this.

ye ting touched yang jiali's face, and his smile deepened: "this is called raising you like a pet." baby, you have to be satisfied, these means, i am never willing to use on you. don't say that kind of thing to annoy me anymore, let's live well, okay. "

yang jiali narrowed his eyes.

it took him half a day before he squeezed out a dumb voice: "you're crazy." "

ye ting muttered indifferently, "then you are the antidote." "

he approached yang jiali's neck and bit down on his neck not lightly.

the atmosphere suddenly changed, ye ting's kiss did not stop, slowly moving up along yang jiali's neck, moving to the earlobe and ear, yang jiali's body shook violently, sensing ye ting's intentions.

he panicked and hurriedly pushed the man away.

ye ting looked at yang jiali's back, and his deep eyes were still a little hurt and unwilling.

he hugged yang jiali from behind: "still won't let me touch it?" "

yang jiali felt ye ting's fiery muscles clinging to him, and his whole body was tense.

ye ting kissed yang jiali's side of the face and sighed, "when and how are you willing to let go of your body and mind and hand it over to me?" we're going to live our whole lives, and when are you going to escape. "

yang jiali closed his eyes and fought with his upper and lower teeth.

ye ting tucked the quilt away, and said as if sighing and saying to himself, "baby, don't make me wait too long." "

yang jiali was wrapped in his arms and had a feeling of suffocation.

......

the blue sky has been intimidating these days, like hiding a heart.

yang jiali was busy revising the songs he had written before, and when he looked up, he saw that the blue sky was looking out of the window like a lost soul, and the milk was still maintaining the action of pouring milk in his hand, and the milk had already spread out of the cup, dripping down the tea table.

yang jiali coughed vigorously.

the blue sky returned to the soul, saw the spilled milk stains, spit out his tongue, and hurriedly cleaned up.

when he finished cleaning up, yang jiali sighed: "what happened to you recently, you have been ghostly when you came back from the restaurant that day." "

blue sky shook her head: "i'm fine, i'm fine, i'm happy." "

yang jiali skimmed his lips and just shook his head, only to hear that the door was knocked on from outside.

blue sky got up: "i'll open the door." "

he walked over to the door and pressed the door handle to take a look.

outside stood a heroic and tall man with sword eyebrows.

as soon as blue sky saw this man, a buzzing sound in his head exploded into a ball, squeezing three words out of his teeth: "ruan yanting!" "

ruan yanting did not react at all, only smiled faintly.

he reached out and touched the face of the blue sky white life, and smiled: "have you played enough of the game of running away from home, after playing outside for so long, it is time to go back with me."