chapter 9 sneaky

yang jiali returned home with a heavy heart.

while touching the unsigned agreement in his pocket, he kept thinking about it, while holding on to the armrest, slowly walking upstairs in the dim and light corridor.

when he was still a few steps away from the door, he looked up.

i saw ah fu somehow run out and was squatting in front of the door.

there was also a boy kneeling beside ah fu, and the boy spread his hands as if he were feeding ah fu something.

yang jiali blinked and shouted, "ah fu." "

xiao afu heard the master's voice, immediately raised his small head, saw yang jiali, meowed twice and ran straight to yang jiali, rubbing his calf, sticky.

yang jiali picked up ah fu and stroked it twice on its plush body.

the boy saw the situation, stood up, walked over to yang jiali, scratched his head with some embarrassment, and said, "your door is not closed, the cat ran out, i will... fed for a while. "

yang jiali quietly looked at him a few times, only to see that he was wearing a simple and good dress, white sweatshirt and black pants, his face was white, his dark eyes were soaked with shimmer, and when he laughed, there were two dimples on his cheeks, which was very good-looking.

yang jiali smiled at him and replied, "it's okay, thank you."

the boy pointed to the door opposite, smiled and said, "i just moved here, i am not familiar with this piece, and i may have to disturb it often in the future." "

yang jiali was also very polite: "they are all neighbors, they should be." "

the boy smiled a little shyly, said a few words of thanks, waved at yang jiali, and entered his room.

yang jiali didn't pay much attention to it, but when he swept the watch that was exposed under the cuffs of the boy when he closed the door, his eyes froze slightly.

one of ye ting's hobbies in college is to collect all kinds of expensive watches, from antique watches worn by celebrities to modern seiko watches, yang jiali followed him and gained a lot of insight in watching.

The watch that the boy was carrying on his wrist, the blue-gold dial, the platinum pin buckle, the bright navy blue crocodile leather strap, if he read it correctly, this should be the Patek Philippe Golden Ellipse series, which cost about four hundred thousand or so.

yang jiali had doubts in his heart.

can someone wear such a precious watch and live in such a black cave-like slum house?

he was frowning and pondering, and the little ah fu in his arms meowed a few times, causing him to turn back to god.

he opened his door and couldn't help but glance at the opposite door again, thinking to himself, either he was wrong, or the man was wearing a fake, otherwise it was too incredible.

putting this matter aside for the time being, yang jiali put down the cat and made himself a bowl of instant noodles.

while eating instant noodles, he carefully read the agreement that ye ting handed him several times.

the agreement is written very clearly, as if there is no pit.

the more yang jiali looked at it, the more confused he became, and he thought to himself, could it be that ye ting, a dog thief, was illuminated by the buddha's light, and really had great compassion and planned to let him go?

that night, yang jialiguo was unexpectedly insomnia because of this matter.

when he got up the next day, his eyes were red like rabbits.

listlessly walking into the kitchen, yang jiali propped his hands on the desk, and did not rush to get breakfast, but thought about it for a long time, and finally made up his mind to take out his mobile phone, gritted his teeth, and called ye ting.

this time, ye ting did not put up a shelf, and the phone was connected in seconds.

yang jiali also didn't bother to greet him, and said straight to the point: "go to your side, make you breakfast for two weeks, whether it is done well or not, do it for two weeks, everything will be written off, this is the meaning." "

ye ting replied plainly, "not bad." "

"everything is written according to the agreement, you can't repent, you can't pit me?"

ye ting smiled deeply, "no remorse." "

yang jiali took a deep breath and said for a long time: "okay, since this is the case, i will make you a meal for two weeks." you also have to keep the agreement, if you dare to break the contract, i will fucking put you..."

ye ting listened to yang jiali's threat, did not get angry at all, and even asked with some interest: "what do you want to do with me?" "

yang jiali's eyes rolled and he put down his mobile phone, which was facing the cutting board.

he took out a small dried fish for ah fu from the side, pulled out a shiny kitchen knife, held it high, stared angrily, like the protagonist of the amplified move in the anime, with the momentum of swallowing the sky and the moon to open the mountains and chisel the river, slashed down hard, the chopping board trembled, clicked, and the dried fish instantly split into two halves and flew out!

this loud noise also frightened the little ah fu who was rubbing yang jiali's leg next to him, and ah fu reflexively jumped on the cat's body, and went straight into the corner in terror, almost standing on his legs like a human, trembling.

yang jiali lost the kitchen knife, picked up the phone again, and sneered: "this is the end, do you understand, turtle son." "

hanging up the phone heavily, yang jiali let out a long breath.

he turned his head to look at the frightened ah fu in the corner, gathered his momentum, smiled and blinked: "ah fu don't be afraid, daddy this person, the ferocity is only a little, it is still very gentle and amiable." "

he reached out to touch ah fu, and ah fu cried out like a heart and lungs, and rocketed out of the kitchen.

ye ting's efficiency was still quite fast, and in the afternoon he sent a text message to tell yang jiali to simply prepare some clothes for washing, and he would send someone to pick him up in the evening.

in the evening, the person in charge of picking him up arrived and urged yang jiali to sort things out.

yang jiali entered the bedroom, opened the cabinet, and silently folded several sets of clothes and threw them into the box.

when his eyes touched a small drawer in the innermost part of the cabinet, his movements suddenly stopped.

quietly opened the small drawer and took out a few small white bottles from inside.

these few small white bottles, the wrapping paper has been torn off, can not see what it is. unscrew the cap of the bottle to see that it contained a few small white round pills that were left, emitting a sour smell.

he stared at the pills for a long time, as if he was caught in some thought.

the people outside shouted, "hurry up, are you okay?" "

yang jiali replied loudly: "immediately." "

he closed the bottle all over, looked up at himself in the mirror, and smiled hard twice.

subsequently, he secretly threw these small medicine bottles into the trash can and stuffed them into the bottom of the trash can.