chapter 162 there is a home

xiao ye hung his head like a frustrated dog.

he raised his eyelids and looked at zhao xianghai, and found that zhao xianghai did not look at him at all, and his mood was even worse for a while.

yang jiali finished hugging zhao xianghai, released his hand, and personally led zhao xianghai into the venue.

yang jiali looked at xiao ye, who was separated by about two meters and followed zhao xianghai without landing one step at a time, blinked, and whispered in zhao xianghai's ear: "why is he still pestering you so much, and is he not dead to you yet?"

zhao xianghai pulled the corner of his mouth stiffly: "no."

zhao xianghai yuguang glanced at xiao ye behind his eyes and whispered, "i have said it to him countless times, but it has no effect at all, he can't listen to a word, i am tired, he loves to follow it."

yang jiali shrugged.

he took zhao xianghai to sit down in the seat at the front of the venue.

as soon as zhao xianghai sat down, xiao ye hurriedly wanted to seize the seat next to zhao xianghai.

but before he could sit down, yang jiali stopped him, pointed to the back signature behind the seat, smiled and said: "general manager xiao, look at the back signature, this is not your seat."

xiao ye asked in a deep voice, "then where will i sit?" remember the url

yang jiali smirked, pointed to the back row of seats and said, "your seat is in the back."

xiao ye squinted, vaguely guessing that yang jiali was deliberate, deliberately trying to separate him from zhao xianghai. <

he stood where he was, staring at yang jiali with some displeasure for a while, until zhao xianghai threw an impatient look, then he gritted his teeth, moved to the back seat, and hated yang jiali: "i see that ye ting just takes you too seriously and spoils you too much."

yang jiali pretended to stretch out a lazy waist, leaned on zhao xianghai's shoulder, and seemed to have no way: "alas, ye ting at least has someone who can be favored, some people, do heaven to make people go first, and now they don't want to spoil others, so lonely, so lonely." xiao ye was

blue in the face.

zhao xianghai dusted a little ash on yang jiali's white velvet tuxedo and smiled lightly: "naughty."

yang jiali grinned brightly with a mouthful of white teeth.

the wedding process has not yet begun, yang jiali, as the protagonist, can only wait for the time being.

he was also a naturally happy character, the most idle, simply did not return to the rest room prepared for him by ye ting, directly sat next to zhao xianghai, and zhao xianghai had a ride to chat.

halfway through the conversation, xiao ye poked zhao xianghai in the back and handed over a small medicine bottle.

xiao ye's voice was muffled: "you should take the medicine." zhao xianghai was

displeased: "why did you sneak my medicine here again?" i said, go home and eat again. xiao ye's attitude was

particularly stubborn, like a big dog who was beaten and scolded, he handed the medicine bottle to zhao xianghai and insisted: "eating now is the best, you can't delay." you have just been discharged from the hospital, and the doctor has instructed you to take good care of your body. <

zhao xianghai frowned, seeing xiao ye's stubborn appearance, he could only reach over and take the medicine bottle, poured two capsules with water, nodded, and said: "thank you."