chapter 159 disgusting wang yang

Yang Jiali turned the super words upside down and understood.

Fans are engaged in lalang matching.

At the beginning, it was a very sharp-eyed audience, when watching the show, I saw the picture of Li Da reaching out and holding Wang Yang, on a whim, and the screenshot was sent to Weibo.

As a result, it was looked at by some fans who love candy.

Li Da was originally in good shape, very rich in male hormones, his face was just mature, and he was a tough guy.

Wang Yang was now thin and small, his little face was white, and he was as pitiful as a trembling little mouse.

This huge contrast of people suddenly detonated the girlish hearts of fans who have been in the beauty circle for many years.

Wang Yang and Li Datong have few pictures on the screen, and they produce their own grain. There is technology, collecting two photos to put together, there is writing, and it is a steel tough guy who falls in love with the same humanities of a petite man, and also with meat.

Yang Jiali looked at the content of this super words, for half a day, he could not close his mouth.

The world is really magical, everything can be CP, bull, bull.

Not only did Yang Jiali see this fan's self-congratulatory super words, But Li Er also saw it. Remember the URL

At that time, Li Er was eating at home, and he still had a fat chicken leg in his mouth.

He casually clicked on Weibo, and unexpectedly saw his brother and Wang Yang's fandom short article, which was about his brother Li Da, because in the vast sea of people, he saw the delicate teenager Wang Yang for a long time and his feelings were deeply rooted, and he exhausted various methods but always loved but could not, so he wanted to be devilish and imprisoned people seven times a night and had a small story of sadistic love. <

After reading this short article, the chicken leg in Li Er's mouth also fell on the table.

He looked at the glowing phone and had only one thought: Was he crazy or the world crazy?

Li Er wiped his mouth, got up busily, left the apartment, and found his brother in the nearby gym.

Li Da was carrying a barbell, and the black vest had long been soaked with hot sweat, and he was as brave as a tiger.

Seeing Li Er coming, Li Da stuck the barbell back on the barbell rack, wiped the sweat with a towel, and asked while drinking protein powder: "What do you want me to do?"

Li Er didn't say anything and handed him the phone.

Li Da took the phone, and at first his expression was puzzled.

When he reacted to what these things were, his face darkened rapidly.

When he finished reading, Li Er smiled and asked him, "What do you feel?" Li's

face darkened: "Disgusting."

Li Er picked up his eyebrows, scratched the screen of his mobile phone, and said: "Brother, do you want to look at it again, the fans are very enthusiastic, and they have written a lot." Hey, there's another secret under the sweatpants — when the ferocious and smelly fitness guy meets the soft and cute white skinny teenager..."

Li Da's face stinked even more: "Don't read, take it away, it's disgusting and dead, don't let me see these things again."

Li Er was bored, skimmed his lips, and left.

Li Da rested for a while, trying to continue practicing, but suddenly lost interest. <

He sat in the rest area, his face calm, sullenly drinking protein powder, not knowing what he was thinking.

Just out of his mind, a very thin boy sat down next to Li Da and shouted, "Brother Rong."

Li Da turned his head to see that it was a boy who had been pestering him recently and wanted him to teach him fitness, called Liu Bo.

Liu Bo's eyes lit up and he asked, "Brother, why don't you continue practicing today?"

Li Da wiped his sweat: "A little tired, rest."

Liu Bo sighed thoughtfully and looked enviously at Li Da's sexy chest abs wrapped in the vest: "Brother, how do I think, your chest muscles seem to look better than the previous few days, can I touch them twice?"

Li Da frowned, and before he could speak, Liu Bo's hand reached out.

Li Da lowered his head, only to see Liu Bo's white and slender arms and neck dangling in front of his eyes, the refreshing breath belonging to the teenager swirled around the tip of his nose, Li Da blinked, confused, as if he saw Wang Yang.

Li Da was startled, and the whole person shook a little, and quickly threw away Liu Bo.

Liu Bo was a little stunned: "Brother, what's wrong with you?" Li Da's

face was not very good-looking, for half a day, only sullenly explained that he was unwell, hurriedly picked up his fitness bag, and walked non-stop.

That night, Li Da lost sleep.

He tossed over on the bed and couldn't sleep, and somehow the ghost made God open the super talk again.

Li Da said to himself, "I'd like to see how disgusting it is."

He rummaged down and found the same man named Under the Sweatpants.

After hesitating for two seconds, he still clicked in.

It's almost a pure meat article. Li Dayi looked at Li Chengrong in the text in shock, grabbed the poor and thin Wang Yang, said rude words in his mouth, pressed Wang Yang under his body, and almost died.

Seeing the end, Li Da's face froze.

When he put down his phone, he found something that made him even more irritable.

He got up.

Li Da lifted the quilt and looked under him, shocking him for half a day.

He got up from the bed with a cold face, went to the bathroom, and took a cold shower with his teeth before lying back on the bed.

When he finally returned to God, he thought, there is no man in the world who sees something with color without a physiological reaction, of course, except for soft men.

This is a completely normal phenomenon and has nothing to do with Wang Yang.

When Li Da slipped into the quilt, he thought with a sneer, and he went to report this super talk.

Nothing could change the fact that he disgusted Wang Yang.