chapter 76 telephone engagement

yang jiali thought about it, but still did not hang up the phone.

but when he opened his mouth again, his tone became blunt: "it's not that you grit your teeth and say that you want me to eat and walk around, don't harass you again, it's you who let me roll away, and now it's you who won't let me hang up the phone, and you're also a strange person." "

ye ting's throat dried up and he said hoarsely, "... i wasn't talking about you. "

yang jiali sighed faintly.

"so you tossed and turned for so long for me to call you, and now that i've called, what the hell are you trying to say?"

ye ting originally felt that he had stuffed a cavity of words to say, but he really got in touch with yang jiali, and he suddenly felt that his throat was like a wet cotton wool, and everything was blocked, and he couldn't go up or down.

it took ye ting half a day before he swallowed the knot in his throat and asked softly, "recently... had a good time. "

yang jiali replied cheerfully: "eat enough and sleep well, start raising pigs in advance... wellness mode, not bad. "

ye ting just listened to the relaxed energy in yang jiali's tone, and he knew that he was really doing well.

sure that yang jiali was doing well, ye ting relaxed his mind slightly.

but deep inside, there are some sour and unwilling to come out quietly. remember the url m.wxsy. net

yang jiali was beside him, depressed and depressed like a stone sealed wellhead, sullen with a lifeless blackness.

but without him, yang jiali was like a bird out of the cage, free and happy.

all the happiness that yang jiali has now is not given by him.

this realization made ye ting's heart sting twice, and he unconsciously clenched his fists.

ye ting's voice was low, and he couldn't hear the emotional waves: "you won't tell me the address, well, as long as you don't hang up the phone, i won't force you to ask first." but you should at least tell me where you live now, whether it's safe, and what the conditions are. "

ye ting had always been a man with a dark belly and was good at calculation.

yang jiali could not help but be vigilant in his seemingly inquisitive inquiry.

rao was repeatedly asked by ye ting, and yang jiali only prevaricated in response: "the conditions are very good, you don't need to worry." "

ye ting knew that he couldn't pry anything, so he had to give up.

there was silence on both ends of the phone.

ye ting asked with a bitter smile in a dumb voice, "... are you really not going to come back. "

"i struggled to escape once, not much easier than the western heavens." do you think i'm going to throw myself into the net and go back to that prison and live the days of being imprisoned by you, so controlled by you that i have to be careful not even to say a word? "

ye ting listened to yang jiali's calm voice, and his heart was uncomfortable for a while.

he whispered, "yang yang, do you still like me a little?" "

yang jiali suddenly lost his voice, and it took half a day before he snorted softly: "i don't want to say this." "

"if you don't have any other questions, then just go here, i'll hang up, goodbye."

"don't, don't hang up first," ye ting suddenly panicked, it took so much effort to make such a phone call with yang jiali, where he was willing to hang up like this, "... you at least tell me when you'll call me next time. "

"i don't know, it depends."

hearing that ye ting was still biting and refusing to give up, yang jiali sighed: "well, if you don't target hai ge at any time and withdraw your boring retaliatory attacks, then i will call you once next friday night." "

ye ting was still not satisfied: "since you are not willing to come back for the time being, then call me every friday from now on. "

yang jiali was helpless: "got it." "

ye ting had not yet had time to even out his chest, only to hear a vague male voice suddenly sound from yang jiali's side, and the tone was still quite excited: "... yang yang, that pool i still wrap it up, go to a hot spring tonight, i will wait for you to change your clothes. "

ye ting's eyes widened suddenly, his eyes flickered sharply, and his tone darkened: "who is talking to you?" "

yang jiali frowned: "a friend." "

"what a friend!"

yang jiali didn't bother to answer ye ting's question and hung up the phone directly.

ye ting heard the mechanical tone of the phone and clenched his teeth.

he clearly heard the enthusiasm and intimacy in the man's words, and even beckoned yang jiali to soak in the hot spring together.

ye ting looked at the call on the screen that had just hung up, and there were countless emotions in his heart.

if in the past, there was such a suspicious man who appeared next to yang jiali, he could use countless means to find out the relationship between the two, and he could easily tie yang jiali back and trap himself in a place where only he could enter, ensuring that yang jiali belonged only to himself from body to heart.

but now, yang jiali had escaped far away, far beyond his control.

even after making a phone call, he lost the initiative and could only wait for yang jiali to take the initiative to contact him.

ye ting threw the phone on the table, pressed the cigarette butt, and closed his eyes.

he had never thought of it that way before, but only now did he seem to be vaguely aware of a fact.

he could imprison yang jiali for a while, but he could not imprison him for the rest of his life.

as long as yang jiali wanted to escape, even if he used means to force, rape, and forcibly tie him to his side, even if he was broken by his wings and broke his legs, yang jiali would definitely try everything to escape from his palm.

ye ting's throat moved, and he slowly opened his eyes.

when he saw yang jiali's smiling face appear on the screen of the bright mobile phone, in a trance, his heart seemed to be hollowed out.

empty, astringent and painful.