chapter 171 dogs

wang yang was woken up by a barking dog.

he struggled out of the dream, covered in a wet cold sweat.

wang yang swallowed the dry throat knot, grabbed the mobile phone from the side and squinted, one o'clock in the morning.

the barking of the dogs outside the house continued.

wang yang sat up with strength, and as soon as he breathed a sigh of relief, he heard another scolding and grinning sound coming from outside.

wang yang laboriously got out of bed, put on his slippers, and limped to the window to look out.

there were several people standing outside, some were the staff of the program group, and a few were nie yun's men. nie yun was standing in the most central seat, wearing pajamas, a piece of down, his hands on his chest, his face was dark and heavy, and he looked very unhappy.

and the dog, who had been barking wildly, had been hooped with wire, and was pressed to the ground by the neck, and some whimpering cries came out of his throat.

the staff asked nie yun, "brother yun, what are you going to do?"

nie yun said with a cold face, "mother, just such a dog thing, it keeps barking, noisy i can't sleep, kill me or get away." the

staff smiled carefully: "but this is someone's dog..."

nie yun sneered, "just a dog." when it's time to stuff some money, it's no big deal. the

dog lying on the ground was still whimpering, and as soon as nie yun's voice fell, it seemed to understand nie yun's words, and suddenly jumped up angrily, and was about to pounce on nie yun like crazy.

nie yun was startled and took a few steps back.

when he returned to god, he was also annoyed, and without saying a word, he picked up the stick from the side and smashed it on the head of the yellow dog.

he scolded while smashing: "i was not happy to see that dog thing come out again, you still come to annoy me, you bark again, i let you bark." the

yellow dog was smashed by nie yun's sticks and his head was bleeding, and his voice became as weak as gossamer.

nie yun was out of breath, snorted, and said, "okay, get out." the

staff sighed, and the big star was not good to offend, so he could only drag the bloody yellow dog outside.

wang yang stood in the room, looking at the dog's whimpering appearance and a little water light flowing out of his black eyes, not knowing why, his heart suddenly pulled hard twice, an impulse, out of the door: "don't kill it." nie yun was

not happy at first, and when he saw that wang yang actually ran out on his own, he raised an eyebrow in surprise.

he tickled the corner of his lips and asked, "what did you just say?"

wang yang said, "don't kill it, that dog."

nie yun said coldly, "it has disturbed me."

wang yang swallowed nervously: "just seal its mouth, don't... kill.

nie yun smiled, "what, you pity it?"

nie yun waved his hand, insisting that the yellow dog that was already struggling to move was taken out, strolled over to wang yang, said sarcastically, laughing: "why don't you pity yourself first?" <

wang yang was stunned for a moment and quietly held on to the door frame.

nie yun looked around, did not see yang jiali nearby, and temporarily relaxed his mind.

he turned his head back and looked at wang yang, his eyes were cold: "wang yang, i really underestimated you." i used to make trouble with yang jiali like that, and now i know that his man's power is so big, so i quickly rubbed up facelessly and skinlessly and begged others to take you in, you are really cheap. nie yun's

tone was a little deeper: "now yang jiali supports you, i don't dare to do anything to you." but you know in your own heart that when people don't pay attention to you one day, there are so many people who hate you, so many people who have sinned against you, and your fate is probably not much better than that dog. wang yang's

face suddenly turned white.

the staff member kankan came back from outside, washed his hands in front of the faucet, and said, "brother yun, the dog has been dealt with, and it will not bother you anymore, so you can sleep in peace."

nie yun snorted faintly.

he turned his head, looked at wang yang condescendingly with the eyes of a dog, half-shook, laughed softly, and said: "a dog is a dog, and no matter how happy you bark, you will not become an adult, and you will never be worthy of being a person."

nie yun left.

wang yang stayed at the door frame for half a day, silently closed the door and returned to the house.

when wang yang went out the next day, he saw that the kennel was empty, and the yellow dog could never come back. <

the owner of the dog, the man and the woman, were right next to it, but there was no sense of unhappiness, the man was holding a large red-faced bill in his hand, licking the saliva one by one, and the corners of his eyes were wrinkled with laughter.

wang yang heard him whisper, "make a lot of money." when

wang yang heard these words, his heart suddenly twitched.

he looked at the empty kennel, a depression and sourness spread in his chest, and in his mind he suddenly thought of what nie yun said last night, dogs are dogs, how to bark is not worthy of being a person, for people to try to see the door for a long time, no matter how much they do, they are still only beasts.

wang yang retracted his gaze and dragged his legs away.

when shooting in the afternoon, yang jiali found that wang yang was always in a trance, and he was even more depressed than in previous days.

yang jiali quietly poked wang yang and whispered to him, "what's wrong with you?"

wang yang shook his head and smiled stiffly: "it's all right."

yang jiali twisted his eyebrows, and wanted to continue to ask, but the mobile phone in his pocket rang.

yang jiali took out his mobile phone and looked at zhao xianghai's phone.

he happily picked up: "brother hai, what's wrong... i'm out on the outside now, in the mountains, pretty biased. the recording is not over, i can't come back for a while and a half, and i guess lele's birthday party will not arrive. ye ting will help me bring the gifts over, and when i go back, i will go to your house for a visit... yes, help me say happy birthday to lele, hang up. putting

the pocket back in his pocket, yang jiali took wang yang to his side.

yang jiali sighed and advised, "don't think too much about it, remember to talk to me about anything." you see you now, you don't cry or make trouble, you just hold yourself alone, tired and not tired.

wang yang lowered his head for half a day and nodded, "got it."

yang jiali smiled and wrapped his arms around wang yang's shoulders, and his bright smile soaked in the halo of the setting sun. he looked at the red sunset in the distance and the light of the sky: "the sunset is infinitely good, the scenery is so beautiful, we also have an infinite future, everything is very good, you, just calm your mind, don't be bored."

wang yang snorted quietly.

he lifted his head and looked down at yang jiali's line of sight.

when he saw the strange white light in the sky, somehow, his heart suddenly beat twice uneasily.