chapter 158 artificial pairing

Lee da stalked his neck and had an unhappy expression.

He asked Li Er, "How can you confirm that he has changed?"

Li Er broke his finger and spread out one by one for Li Da: "You put your mind to think about it yourself." The time Brother Yang was kidnapped, he couldn't escape without Wang Yang, until now, Wang Yang participated in rehearsals on time every day, his attitude was humble enough, almost you let him do whatever he wanted, and he didn't play a temper.

Li Da snorted coldly, rather dismissively.

Li Er carried the two bags of baked small biscuits in his hand, shook in front of Li Da's eyes, and said: "And this, you see, people feel that they are dragging their feet, sorry, so every day to our own baking biscuits to send pastries, the posture is lowered to this one, is not repentance."

Li Da's life and death is not accepted: "He pretends to be sorry and pretends."

Li Er stopped, clasped his hands on his chest, suddenly became serious, and said firmly: "Why do you say that he is pretending, and why do you say that he is fake?" Empty words have no basis, come and go, tell the facts, lay out the evidence.

Li Da blushed.

In the middle of the night, he suddenly frowned and looked at Li Er suspiciously: "I said, why did you suddenly start to help him talk, it was only a few days, you became his side?" Li Er's

words were conclusive: "This is called speaking out for justice."

"What is justice," Li Da snorted coldly, just skimmed his head, suddenly thought of something, looked at Li Er with wide eyes, and said fiercely, "... You boy won't be looking at him. c

Li Er: "??? "Before it was

Zhao Xianghai, your mobile phone wallpaper was replaced by a photo with him, and now there is a Wang Yang, you mouth to help him speak, Li Er, don't tell me you are really bent, I will hit you."

Li Er was so angry that he laughed.

He was full of disbelief and raised his voice: "Brother, what are you thinking in your head, why do you think that I am looking at people every time my relationship with men is good, what is wrong with you?" How many times have I told you, I'm straight, steel straight, Schwarzenegger can't bend, I don't love big roots love big waves, see. Li Da

slightly relaxed his heart, and his eyes still couldn't help but poke at Li Er's body.

Li Er sighed, "Obviously, your own prejudice is too deep, you still have to take care of yourself." Li Dazu

hardened: "Wall head grass."

Li Er snorted, "Dead brains." The

brothers returned home with a sigh of relief.

After nearly half a month of rehearsals, the recording of the show finally began.

On the day of the recording, Ye Ting personally drove Yang Jiali and the other three to the studio center.

Before it was their turn to go on stage, Yang Jiali was still silently reciting the words he would say on the stage later, inadvertently turning his head to look at Wang Yang, who was shrinking in the corner of the backstage, his face was so white that he didn't look like words, and his eyes were also fluctuating.

Yang Jiali quietly walked over to Wang Yang and asked him, "What's wrong with you, uncomfortable?"

Wang Yang shook his head: "That is, a little nervousness." <

Yang Jiali looked at his slightly trembling appearance, frowned, reached out and quietly shook Wang Yang's hand, and sure enough, he held a wet sweat in his palm.

Wang Yang was afraid.

Yang Jiali squatted down, hugged Wang Yang, like a big brother, and said firmly: "Don't be afraid, and don't worry too much." Now we are a team, we can carry anything together, I will be there whenever I am, you are not alone, you know.

Wang Yang looked up timidly, half-dazed, and finally nodded.

Yang Jiali smiled and pressed his head on his shoulder, touching Wang Yang's head while trying to make the atmosphere as relaxed as possible: "My son is really good, and my father is pleased." The

director shouted yang Jiali in front of the stage and their team came to the stage.

When he took the stage, Yang Jiali said to Li Da Li Er behind him in a suppressed voice: "I can't see it standing in front of me later, you two are in the back, try to hold Wang Yang a little."

Li Erbi made an OK gesture.

As soon as the lights on the stage hit, Yang Jiali took a deep breath and stepped onto the stage.

Recording that day, Yang Jiali recorded them for a total of six hours, and when the director finally let them go, when they ended their recording, Yang Jiali's legs were almost soft, and he gasped for breath, turned his head to look, and the back of the head was full of people, Li Er's face was also tired and weak, only Li Da was slightly better.

The most tragic was Wang Yang, his lips were white, like pieces of paper in the wind, and he ran away as soon as he blew. <

After stepping down, Yang Jiali couldn't take care of anything else, so he quickly ordered a takeaway of three hundred yuan, and took Li Da Li Er and Wang Yang to eat a lot of pain, so as to recover some energy.

When the program was officially broadcast, there was indeed an uproar on the Internet.

Netizens still remember the previous Internet violence Yang Jiali, things reversed and the Internet violence Wang Yang thing, did not expect that this time Yang Jiali and Wang Yang actually appeared on the same screen, not only the same screen, but also grouped in the same combination, netizens one by one opened a new world as if, endless discussion, directly put Yang Jiali on the top of the hot search first.

When Li Er posted the screenshot of their hot search no. 1 in the group, Yang Jiali was nestled in Ye Ting's arms, and the two of them were not ashamed to lie naked in the bathtub and soak in the bath.

Yang Jiali handed the screenshot to Ye Ting, smiled and said, "I think we're going to be on fire."

Ye Ting looked at Yang Jiali's number of comments that had been rubbing up, nodded, sucked between Yang Jiali's warm neck, and said in a dumb voice, "This time I will protect you well."

Yang Jiali hummed, leaning his head back proudly: "I will also protect my three sons very well." This

wave of discussion among netizens lasted for three days.

Yang Jiali has been observing the direction of public opinion and clarifying some things in a timely manner, and the results are not bad.

On the fourth day, when Yang Jiali opened Weibo again, he saw a strange super talk in the fan comments.

This super talker is called, the fitness coach's little wife.

Yang Jiali nodded with a question mark on his head, and when he saw the photos of the super talk homepage that were artificially put together with puzzle technology, a sip of water almost did not spray on Ye Ting, who was reading the document next to him.

Ye Ting drew paper and wiped the water stains on the corners of Yang Jiali's mouth: "Seeing something, so excited."

Yang Jiali held up his mobile phone to Ye Ting's eyes.

Ye Ting fixed his eyes on it, only to see that Wang Yang's eyes were as clear as deer, and his body was thin.

Li Da, who was in good shape and full of taste for his grandfathers, stood behind Wang Yang, wrapped his arms around Wang Yang's waist, and his eyes were full of affection.