EXTRA dream wake up 14

Li Da commanded a bodyguard and escorted Wang Yang away.

When Wang Yang came out of this abandoned factory, Li Da turned around and told the bodyguards to slash these hooligans.

He himself walked slowly to Yu Bin.

Yu Bin was already terrified of two battles, like a hairless chicken, shivering in the cold wind.

He laughed a little dry and begged for forgiveness: "Brother, there is no need for this, I don't want money, I-"

Before he could finish speaking, Li Da threw up his hand and slapped him in the face, immediately slapping Yu Bin's head crooked. Yu Bin's ears were still buzzing, and Li Da kicked him hard again, causing Yu Bin to howl like a pig in his throat.

In his life, Li Da hated the who were adulterers.

He let people clean up these goods well, and then forced Yu Bin and the tall man to say where they were hiding, twisted them to get into the car, and came all the way to Yu Bin's messy and dirty rental house.

Kicking open the door of the rental house, Li Da smelled the fishy smell in the house and was disgusted with nausea.

He suppressed the discomfort and shouted coldly, "Where is the source file for the video you use to threaten people?"

Yu Bin hesitated for a moment. c

Li Da squinted, and with a force of his hand, he almost removed the joints of Yu Bin's arm, and Yu Bin screamed in pain, his face was white and his legs were soft, and he was drenched in cold sweat.

Yu Bin begged for forgiveness: "I said, I said." The video is placed on the computer, F disk. <

Li Instructed the man to open the only laptop in the room and found the document.

Li Da asked fiercely, "Have you saved it anywhere else?"

Yu Bin shook his head: "Except here and in the USB stick, there is no other place to let go, really, really."

Li Da laughed, snatched Yu Bin's U disk over, let people completely empty Yu Bin's computer, still not at ease, and let people look for a call in the room, did not find other storage equipment, which released Yu Bin's hand.

Yu Bin sat awkwardly on the ground, with a grudge in his low eyes.

Li Da searched for his ID card from him, took a photo and left it for him before returning it to him, sneering and threatening: "I have written down your ID number and other information." If one day I see this video appear outside, you'll just wait.

After

dealing with all this, Li Dafang took people away.

After Li Da left, Yu Bin sat on the ground for a long time, his eyebrows trembling slightly due to emotional fluctuations, and the deep knife scar also trembled. It took him half a day to stand up, grab a small bowl from the coffee table, smash it on the ground, and scold him in impotently and furiously.

After Li Da asked the group of bodyguards to go back, he called Wang Yang to report that he was safe.

That night, Li Da slept very soundly.

The next evening, Li Da went to Wang Yang's house as usual to take Wang Xun out for a night run.

Wang Yang seemed to have returned to calm, and when Li Da entered the house, he was sitting at a small dining table with a bamboo drawer on the table, on which were dozens of dumplings that had been wrapped. WWang Yang was stuffing the mixed meat into the skin of the dumplings, when he saw Li Da come in, he raised his head and smiled.

Li Da touched his nose, obviously when he encountered something yesterday, he looked like a grandfather, and now he was alone with Wang Yang, but he was a little afraid of being ashamed, and his hands and feet were uncomfortable.

Li Dazhi said, "You are... Dumplings.

Wang Yang snorted, "You like leeks and pork stuffing, right?" Li's

eyes lit up for a moment, and he replied busily: "Right, right, right."

Wang Yang lowered his head and wrapped the dumpling in his hand, put it in a drawer, and said in a warm voice: "Today, he and Wang Xun came back early." Li Da

was stunned for a moment, and for some reason, the four words of coming back early made his heart feel as if he had been poked by something, and his whole body suddenly went soft.

Wang Xun saw That Li Da was coming, changed into sneakers, and Tengteng ran to Li Da and hugged Li Da's legs.

Li Da picked him up, smiled at Wang Yang, and turned to leave.

He had just walked to the entrance, but Wang Yang suddenly got up, walked behind him, and quietly pulled his clothes.

Li Da looked back and saw Wang Yang's pale face glowing red.

Wang Yang lowered his voice and said, "... Thank you.

Li Da was momentarily confused, and his speech was upside down: "It's okay, this... Little things, you should have told me earlier, I let him delete everything, later, whatever, all right, no problem. <

Wang Yang snorted softly.

He took out a dry towel from the house, put it on Li Da's neck, and whispered: "Sweating and wiping, blowing wind in winter, easy to catch a cold, good physique should also pay more attention."

Li Da narrowed his eyes.

It wasn't until Wang Yang sat back and continued to make dumplings that he carried Wang out of the door in a daze.

Wang Xun said in his arms, "Uncle, Daddy gave you a towel."

Li Da also replied confusedly: "Yes, your father cares about me." When he went

downstairs, blown by the cold winter wind for a while, he finally woke up, squeezed the clean towel around his neck, and suddenly set off fireworks in his heart, and his ears were red with joy.

On the same day, Li Da took Wang To find a night run, as if he had beaten chicken blood.

As he ran, he turned back to urge Wang Xun: "Come, hurry up, man, don't be afraid of getting tired!"

Poor little Wang Xun ran breathlessly, and as soon as he reached the end, he directly sat down on the ground.

Li laughed and carried him up, and the big one and the small one walked back slowly under the purple-red glow of the night and twilight in the sky.

Li Da'er was excited and broken, and it didn't matter whether Wang Xunhui answered him or not, he was nagging and talking a lot.

Wang Xun was really tired, holding Li Da's neck and panting quietly.

When passing by a quiet small basketball court not far from home, Li Da was finally willing to squeeze the towel to wipe the sweat, raised an eyebrow and smiled, and said: "Wang Xun, how can your father still have the fragrance of this towel?"

Wang Xun said, "Dad, wash it by hand."

Li Da sighed: "Your father is also too diligent, obviously he can use the washing machine, he has to -"

Before he finished speaking, Wang Xun, who had been riding on Li Da's neck, suddenly hugged Li Da's neck hard, and pulled his throat to the back and screamed in horror.

Li Dayi was stunned, and half turned his head, and a figure pounced on him.

His heart skipped a beat, and before he could react, another glass wine bottle swung ferociously at the door of his head, slamming it shut in an instant.