chapter 50 strange teenager

yang jiali choked, and the words stuck in his throat.

in the middle of the night, he closed his eyes, and there was a strong bitterness and decadence in his voice: "can you let me go?" "

ye ting did not answer, silently took a medicine box from the cabinet, took out iodine wine and band-aids, and gently gave yang jiali a fine treatment of the bruised wounds left by his rolling down the stairs.

the cold iodine wine smeared the red cracked skin, and yang jiali was provoked to shiver.

ye ting immediately tensed up, put his legs on his legs, blew them carefully and evenly, and continued to apply the medicine.

when he finished taking the medicine, yang jiali raised his eyelids and asked hoarsely, "... when do you want to shut me up. "

ye ting stuffed the plaster back into the medicine box.

he grabbed yang jiali and nodded on his lips: "i didn't care about you." "

"where are you going, you tell me, and i'll take you." the premise is that you have to stay by my side," ye ting's fingers were not between yang jiali's short black hair, "don't make me panic, yang yang." "

yang jiali said with dark eyes, "you have a plan, aren't you?" since you returned to china, disbanded the team, caused me to owe debts, forced me to live with you, you played so many tricks, used so many methods, just want to catch me back to you step by step, into a thing of yours. "

ye ting's fingers touched yang jiali's ear, and his throat was dry. remember the url m.wxsy. net

if he had changed his mind, he would have a grudge in his heart, and yang jiali dared to run away from him, he would absolutely arrest people back, harden his heart and use some means to punish him and admonish him, so that he could no longer leave himself.

but now, seeing yang jiali's so decadent and gloomy appearance, i thought about the disease he was suffering from.

ye ting's heart couldn't stand up.

he took yang jiali into his arms and said softly, "you are not a thing, you are my baby." "

yang jiali's eyes were full of blood, and his eyes fluttered: "ye ting, we clearly said that we broke up, under that heather tree." i haven't forgotten, and you probably won't. what's the point of you biting me like a mad dog now? "

"what caused us to break up in the first place, how many things are left to be solved? count in your own mind. "

yang jiali's heart trembled, and he tilted his head: "we have been separated for five years, and the past has passed..."

as soon as ye ting heard this, his eyes lit up.

he touched the side of yang jiali's face with the corner of his lips and said, "i said that if i don't pass, i will never pass." "

yang jiali froze, and his words were all blocked in his throat.

ye ting pulled back from this topic, turned back to the main topic, and whispered, "so answer me, you still can't run." "

yang jiali turned his head and did not make a sound.

he is a straight man, he can't lie, and when he lies, he reveals his stuffing.

his answer to this question, of course, is to run.

if he had the chance, he would still be running as wildly as he is today, running far away from this mad dog.

but this can not be said, yang jiali chose silence.

ye ting watched his reaction, and his eyes darkened.

he suddenly said, "i can make people stop tracking down the car that took you away and let them take it." "

yang jiali was shocked and looked at ye ting in surprise.

ye ting smiled and said softly, "baby, obey, hold my neck." "

yang jiali was silent and tangled in his heart for a while, in the end he still did not want to involve hai ge and the driver he sent to help him escape, gritted his teeth, and reached out and hugged ye ting's neck, becoming a very intimate posture.

ye ting's strong arm was supported under yang jiali's leg, and with a force, he hugged the person horizontally.

he carried yang jiali into his room and his bedroom, and placed the person on the large double bed.

helping yang jiali tuck the quilt horns, he said: "during this time, you will rest here at night, rest assured, i will not force you to do anything, as long as you stay by my side well." "

yang jiali smiled: "sleeping next to you, is it convenient for you to guard me at night?" "

ye ting didn't affirm or deny it, but just leaned down and kissed yang jiali's lips: "don't think about it too much." take good medicine, take good care of the disease, follow me with peace of mind, and when you are well, everything will be fine. i'll hurt you. "

yang jiali didn't say anything, covered most of his face with a quilt, and closed his eyes.

it was dawn.

by the time yang jiali got up, the seat next to him was empty.

he sat on the bed for half a day, rubbing the painful wound on his head and the band-aid on it, and then gradually woke up, and the fierce escape and despair of being captured last night was not a dream, it was real.

he went to the restaurant.

there was a steaming breakfast on the table, and a note next to it.

ye ting's handwriting was just like his person, sharp roots, strong and domineering: when he got up, he remembered to eat breakfast, put the medicine next to him, and remembered to eat it.

is this a pet?

yang jiali snorted lightly, lost the note, casually pulled two mouthfuls of breakfast and swallowed the pills, and then sat on the balcony with a sleepy face.

it was a wonderful day, one of the few warm days since the beginning of winter.

yang jiali touched the warm fluffy hair on his knee, while mentally repeating last night's events, quietly pondering, how did ye ting see that he wanted to escape and wait at the entrance of the building early in the morning?

he thought of god, and the doorbell rang several times without noticing it.

when he returned to god, he hurriedly put down ah fu, walked to the door, and opened the door.

standing outside the door was a very familiar boy, with short hair, round eyes and black eyes, and a youthful temperament that could not be hidden.

the boy saw that it was yang jiali, scratched his head, and asked with little embarrassment: "please, the one who lives here... always stretching his face and not smiling, the suspected face paralysis of the man is not there. "

yang jiali: "are you looking for ye ting?" "

the boy nodded violently: "right, right, just him." "

yang jiali said, "do you have anything to do?" "

"i just wanted to ask him," the boy was a little shy again, and his white face suddenly turned a little red, "does he still want to rent my room, i can let it out, i have recently... a little tight on hand. "

yang jiali blinked, noticing that the patek philippe watch in the boy's hand was gone.

yang jiali shook his head: "he is not here, you wait for him to come back and ask him again." "

the boy looked a little disappointed, but still bowed politely: "okay, then i'll come back later, bye-bye." "

he turned and left.

yang jiali was just about to close the door, and ah fu ran in from the balcony at some point, standing on the sofa, meowing high.

the boy's footsteps stopped like a brake, and when he turned around again, his eyes lit up.

he pulled back to the door and leaned in, smiling brightly: "oh, there are cats!"