chapter 120 ye dog wants to kiss

wang yang knelt naked on the bed, trembling.

his face was almost gray, and his eyes were cowardly and frightened.

after the man tore the photos of ye ting and yang jiali into the trash can, he finally got up and walked to wang yang with a slow and steady pace, his index finger picked up wang yang's chin, and asked with a smile: "yang yang, are you afraid or not?" "

wang yang shivered and nodded his head.

"afraid of what can be done, who will make you not use it," the man's eyes were regretful and imperceptible coldness, "it is about to reach the most critical time, you have not made any progress, don't blame me for punishing you." "

wang yang's voice was hoarse, and he said in a mournful voice, "i will definitely find a way next time, i must find a way..."

the man shook his head and sighed, "it's too late." 

"that day is coming soon, when i have to face ye ting head-on, you can't make progress now, i have to use another way to get the chips i want, lie down."

wang yang lay down trembling, and there seemed to be a muffled whimper in his throat.

at the moment when the man reached out and touched it, wang yang curled up uncontrollably like a frightened rat.

the man narrowed his eyes, and his voice was cold: "the doctor said that you may have some mental problems, but i see that you are very good, and after so long of adjustment, you still can't learn to obey."

he approached, a pair of eagle-like sharp eyes staring directly at wang yang: "don't forget, when you were yelled at by ye ting, and you couldn't even find a job to make ends meet, who gave you a bite to eat, who you should be loyal to." you also want to understand where you can go without me. "

wang yang looked at him timidly in fear, for a long time, and finally stretched his curled body and closed his eyes.

immediately afterward, the savagery, pain that had been experienced countless times in the past, like a wheel pierced with iron thorns, continued to run over his already thin body.

wang yang grabbed the sheet, clenched his teeth but still let out a cry.

after the punishment was over, wang yang collapsed on the bed.

his eyes glazed over at the bright moon hanging in the dark night sky outside, and he opened his mouth, but did not speak.

the man dressed himself gracefully, pulled wang yang over in his arms, and whispered, "don't blame me for not hurting you." now is the most critical time, when things are done, i get what i want, you can also avenge the previous revenge, the best of both worlds. when the time comes, i will treat you well, you have to know the general situation, you know? "

wang yang's eyes were devoid of energy, and he was half-dazed, and only then did he respond like a machine: "good." 

......

after five consecutive days of rehearsals, the official recording of the program finally began.

on the day he left to record the program, ye ting personally sent yang jiali to the performance center.

yang jiali fiddled with a small black bow tied to his neckline against the reflective car window, and while pulling the bow tie, asked: "this is my first serious show, and i am a little nervous." hey, can you help me see if it's crooked..."

ye ting reached out to help him correct it and smiled lightly: "my baby is handsome." 

yang jiali glanced at him, snorted in his nose, but the corners of his mouth quietly raised.

when he finished picking up his clothes, yang jiali rolled up like a cat, lazily pulled around ye ting, and looked at the documents that ye ting had been browsing along the way: "are you working again, or what construction bidding is there in hai'an district?" "

ye ting nodded.

anyway, there is nothing to hide from yang jiali, he said directly: "the bid opening meeting is approaching, we have to take advantage of the fact that the key bidding data is reviewed and confirmed again, this project is very important, it has been won, and it has great significance for the development of the group in china." 

yang jiali craned his neck and looked closely at the dense numbers on the paper: "60%, 6.178... how so many zeros, the eyes have to see the flowers, you rich people really can play. "

ye ting pressed yang jiali's head to his shoulder: "these are the two most critical data in the bidding documents, a bidding price and an engineering equipment investment ratio." on the basis of low-price bidding, the cost and quality of the project and the benefits of both parties are guaranteed, and whoever bids low will win. "

yang jiali skimmed his lips and removed his eyes: "forget it, i don't understand." i am poor in mathematics, and i only scored 63 points in high numbers, you continue to look at your astronomical numbers, i still silently memorize the words that will be said on the program later."

ye ting smiled and kissed him on the side of his face.

the car reached the gate of the show center.

when yang jiali opened the car door to get out of the car, ye ting suddenly pulled him and stuffed something into his palm.

yang jiali spread out his palm to see that it was a small and beautiful pocket watch.

yang jiali raised an eyebrow and asked, "what are you doing with me?" "

ye ting also took out the same piece from his arms, smiled and said, "the day you decided to start over with me, i asked people to customize two such pocket watches as a souvenir." you open it and look. "

yang jiali opened it with curiosity.

the dial is exquisite, and there is a small dark screen behind the cover, showing photos of him and ye ting when they were in college.

yang jiali played with it for a while, and he liked it in his heart, and his mouth pretended to be arrogant: "there are so many famous people." "

he took his things into his pocket and turned to leave, when ye ting took his hand again.

yang jiali asked him, "what are you doing?" "

ye ting calmly pointed to his face: "don't you kiss it and then go?" "

yang jiali breathed heavily, and his face immediately blushed.

looking at the driver, the driver looked out the window with great interest, when he didn't hear anything.

yang jiali whispered: "harm is not ashamed of you, you are not my boyfriend now, kiss what kiss, do not kiss." "

ye ting was still pointing to his face, his eyes were slightly expectant, and the meaning was obvious.

yang jiali saw his eyes, his heart was slightly soft, half-shaking, his throat knot moved, he leaned into ye ting's ear, blew his breath and laughed softly: "wait until i come back from recording the program at night." "

after saying that, he ripped open ye ting's hand, smiled wildly, and ran into the performance center.

ye ting looked at his cheerful figure like a little sheep from a distance, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth was getting bigger and bigger.

the driver asked in front: "ye zong, do you go to the company now?" "

ye ting touched the warm pocket watch in the palm of his hand and smiled lightly: "kiss it and wait until the evening, forget it, according to him... drive, go to work. "