chapter 138 willing to gamble and lose

ye ting carried yang jiali home.

kidnapped for more than half a month, and stayed in the hospital for so many days, yang jiali had already broken down.

he rushed all the way, his eyebrows fluttered, and there was a kind of celebration of pinching the winning lottery ticket to collect the prize.

when ye ting finally stopped, he opened the car door and jumped out of the car, and ran towards the villa like a spring under his feet.

ye ting stopped at the steering wheel while helplessly looking at his back, always feeling that he was more and more like the big white sheep on the meme, shaking his head in the savannah, without heart and lungs.

yang jiali pushed open the door of his home, drilled his head and swept it around, and the changes in the home were not small.

the heavy curtains that were originally dark blue have become a warm goose yellow, and the carpet has been replaced with new, fluffy, and it is more comfortable to step on. on the couch came a few large sheep dolls that had never been seen before, lying quietly under the golden sunset that came through the window, as if waiting for the owner of his heart to come home.

ah fu and xiao huang ben were still slumped in the nest and licked each other, and the two little guys saw yang jiali come back and rubbed over.

yang jiali squatted down to touch xiao huang's head, stroked ah fu's hair, turned to ye ting and asked, "you arranged the room?" 

ye ting calmly took off his shoes and changed into slippers, and smiled lightly: "what you like is what i like." "

yang jiali raised an eyebrow and muttered with deep meaning.

he tickled his fingers toward ye ting.

ye ting obediently bent down and turned his head over.

yang jiali blew a hot breath and said, "yes, after adjusting you for so long, you can be regarded as clever, you know a little mood, and dad feels quite pleased." "

after saying that, he bit down on ye ting's earlobe without hesitation, and the tip of his tongue intentionally or unintentionally swiped.

ye ting's body stiffened, and his eyes changed and changed again.

when he slowed down, he looked at yang jiali's eyes, almost eager to kill people alive now.

yang jiali watched his reaction, leaned his head back and smiled and slipped into the kitchen.

the kitchen fridge was full of freshly prepared meat dishes.

yang jialixing's head is good, and he does not feel tired, he pulled an apron and hung it around his neck, turned on the fire, burned oil and cut vegetables under the pot of a dragon, the action was very sharp, and he fried several dishes, and qi qi put it on the table.

at half past eight, hollywood's custom cake arrived.

ye ting opened the door to take the cake from the delivery man's hand and opened the cake box to take a look.

there was a small note stuffed inside, and on it was written a line: brother yang, i will never forget your kindness.

ye ting looked at this line of small characters, and then looked at the red love heart drizzled with strawberry jam on the top of the cake, slightly twisted his eyebrows, and always felt that the tone was a little strange.

yang jiali fried the dish and beckoned ye ting to sit down.

ye ting took the chopsticks from yang jiali's hand.