chapter 58 forcibly occupying the body and mind

ye ting's expression was very calm when he entered the house.

it was as if nothing had been heard.

yang jiali closed his mouth in time when he saw him enter the door, and said nothing more, and the blue sky directly grabbed the peeled and fried pistachios and forcefully blocked his mouth.

ye ting put down his briefcase, looked at yang jiali's bare feet on the floor, and said expressionlessly: "the floor is so cold, i don't know how to wear slippers." "

he drew a pair of cotton mops from the cabinet and threw them in front of yang jiali.

as soon as ye ting returned, the atmosphere in the whole family was solemn.

blue sky touched his nose, rubbed yang jiali for a while, and returned to his room.

at dinner, yang jiali and ye ting sat face to face and ate udon noodles, and no one spoke.

it wasn't until he was about to finish eating that he heard ye ting shout softly in a very low voice: "yang yang." 

yang jiali paused for a moment and did not look up.

ye ting didn't know what he was thinking, he smiled, and then he raised his head, his eyes had become dark and deep, his voice seemed to be covered with a layer of frost, helplessly with a cold material: "yang yang, i also have a heart."

"there is also a limit to my patience."

yang jiali bit down on the udon noodles, his eyes were filled with the hot air wafting out of the bowl, and he couldn't see ye ting's expression at this moment.

after ye ting said these two sentences, he did not open his mouth again, but just went to the balcony to smoke a few cigarettes.

when he returned, he led yang jiali into the bathroom and soaked in the bathtub.

ye ting held the naked yang jiali in his arms as usual.

ye ting lowered his eyes and looked at the person in his arms, and the look in his eyes was complicated and incomprehensible.

his hand gradually went down along yang jiali's back.

yang jiali didn't have any reaction at first, he had long been accustomed to ye ting's hands and feet from time to time.

however, when a long-lost sense of invasion swept through his body along the spinal cord, he was like an electric shock and turned to ye ting in shock: "what are you doing?" "

ye ting seemed to have expected yang jiali to resist.

he skillfully clamped yang jiali's legs with his long powerful legs, imprisoning the man in his arms and making him unable to move.

ye ting said, "baby, i like everything about you, but you only have one thing, which really annoys me." "

ye ting bit yang jiali's earlobe, and there was more meaning in his voice: "you have become now, how to raise it is not mature." "

yang jiali smelled an extremely dangerous breath from ye ting's tone.

he grabbed the edge of the bathtub and tried to escape.

ye ting wouldn't give him this opportunity, holding people tightly and sneering, "am i not good enough for you, how many times have i told you, as long as you stay by my side, nothing will happen, i can give you anything good." "

ye ting grabbed yang jiali's chin, and his eyes were burning, "i'd rather go out and do hard work than run away, and i don't want to like me anymore..."

"you resisted me so many times, and you made me angrier than this sentence."

yang jiali looked at ye ting's eyes and always felt that he was now like a beast on the verge of anger.

ye ting kissed yang jiali hard and said, "yang yang, finally give you a chance." tell me that you still like me, this sentence is what you said blindly. as long as you say so, i believe you and will be very good to you in the future. "

yang jiali did not open his mouth, and squeezed his lips tightly.

the strength in ye ting's hand increased, and he was anxious and restrained: "don't lose your temper and open your mouth." "

yang jiali took a deep look at ye ting.

no matter how good ye ting was to him, no one would be happy because the cage he held was changed from a copper iron to a gold cage.

he said word for word, "i never lie." "

ye ting froze for a few seconds and slowly released his hand.

halfway through, he closed his eyes, ticked the corners of his lips, and smiled, "good, good." "

"when i broke up after graduation, you used to tell me that you had been very anxious and uneasy because there were too many variables and too many unstable factors between us. after the breakup, i went to the united states, i took power away, and i made myself stronger quickly. i have enough chips to immediately transfer back to china, the purpose is to get you back. "

"after knowing that you suffered from depression, i did blame myself, and i blamed myself for not being able to protect you and making you suffer so much in the past few years." i know your helplessness, and i try to understand you. "

"but after you are arrested, yang yang, i really don't know what to do anymore."

ye ting's eyes were full of extreme repression: "you are always resisting me, and the little thought in your head that wants to escape is always unwilling to stop." obviously, you used to like to stick to me the most, but now, how i raise you is not familiar, really makes me angry. "

yang jiali's throat moved: "you don't treat me as a human being, the way you treat me now is paranoid and deformed." you have changed too much from college, and now you, i just feel terrible and dangerous, and i just want to escape. "

ye ting smiled.

he nodded and said, "since you said so, that's fine." "

he provoked yang jiali's chin: "it may disappoint you, i will not let go." i must get your body and mind, and i will definitely make you inseparable from me. "

"your psychology needs treatment now, so i will ask the best experts to make the best plan and give you the best care to get your mental state back to a healthy level as soon as possible, and i will not force you to have me in your heart." 」

"before that," ye ting took a deep breath and smiled, "baby, i can only start with my body first."