chapter 6 a hundred causes must have an effect

yang jiali was almost crazy.

after being tossed around by ye ting for so long, he was almost forced into a desperate situation, and now when he turned around towards the peak, he was so happy that he stepped on the clouds at his feet.

he bought a small bag of dried fish for ah fu, packed out a cardboard box, and laid out a small blanket for ah fu as a temporary cat nest.

after doing these tasks, yang jiali went into the bathroom to take a bath.

The cramped bathroom could not stop the excitement and heat in Yang Jiali's heart, he was excited, the lean body was smooth, carrying the shower sprinkler as a microphone, bowing to the white porcelain wall gentlemanly, surging with passion and tears: "Thank you, thank you brothers and sisters fathers and fellow countrymen who have traveled thousands of miles to listen to my concert." Here's a song called "Good Day," Music! "

after coming out of the bathroom, yang jiali threw a big flying swoop down on the bed.

he turned over and looked at the ceiling, his eyes shining like stars, and all he could think of was a bright and beautiful future.

he hissed into his little quilt, closed his eyes, and had a beautiful dream.

in the dream, his height grew from one meter seven eight to two meters two, like a man with a horse pole, mighty and majestic, li da li er held his thigh and pulled his throat and cried yang big brother hello fierce i love you like a mouse fucking love rice.

ye ting, on the other hand, became as thin as a bean sprout, tied by the strong hemp rope used to bind the mountain pigs, and trembled and knelt on the ground, wearing a red vest, a large prison character in front of the vest, and a wooden card inserted behind him, which was engraved with a large chopping word.

he snorted disdainfully at ye ting on the ground, and incidentally waved the small leather whip in his hand, and slapped it on ye ting's body at once, shouting while pumping: "tell you to bully me, tell you to humiliate me, tell you to show off in front of me with your new lover, smoke you to death, fuck, daddy can't smoke you today!"

when he woke up, yang jiali opened his eyes in confusion, and he was a little reluctant to breathe and swing his intestines in his dream.

recalling the dream in his mind again, yang jiali got out of bed to wash up and eat breakfast.

after getting some water and food for ah fu, yang jiali put on a denim jacket and went out to the company.

li da li er is waiting for him at the door of the company, the two goods are estimated to be happy last night because they can go to the big party, at this moment, the smile on their faces, just like the agricultural channel of the domestic sow likes to give birth to eight cubs and is happy to see the teeth of the peasant uncle, full of harvest joy.

yang jiali beckoned them into the company's small rehearsal room.

the three of them ignited a long-lasting enthusiasm and rehearsed for four or five hours, and at the end of the exercise, yang jiali's voice was dumb.

but he didn't feel uncomfortable at all, he just felt that the blood ran through his whole body, and his eyes were full of hope.

after several days of high-intensity training, yang jiali was not perfect enough, holding the score of the song home, practicing one action after another in front of the mirror, sitting in front of the window to modify one note at a time, often sitting down when he was still soaked by the sunset afterglow, and then looking up, it was already full of stars.

tired is tired, but fortunately, the song was modified by him to be almost perfect.

yang jiali confidently packaged the finished video and sent it to the organizing committee of the party, waiting for them to review and give comments.

several days after sending it, yang jiali looked at his mobile phone eight hundred times a day, nervously and expectantly checking whether there was a message from the organizing committee replying.

li er ridiculed yang jiali's frequent behavior of looking down at the news as a "huaichun maiden", and yang jiali slapped the door of his head and shouted cunningly: "roll, lao tzu this is a bloodthirsty fierce man waiting to harvest victory, you know a fart!" "

i waited impatiently for almost a week, and i didn't wait for a reply from the organizing committee.

yang jiali couldn't bear it in the end and plucked up the courage to call the person in charge of the audit of the organizing committee.

the phone was quickly connected, and yang jiali politely explained his intentions, asking them how the review was and what needed to be modified.

the person on the other side of the phone stammered: "this, oops, how to say it, you guys are doing this..."

yang jiali's heart jumped, and his palms immediately sweated.

the voice on the other side of the phone became more and more entangled and vague: "it's not that i don't want to give it to you, but it's, the people above..."

yang jiali was anxious and asked, "what is the situation, you can directly say it." "

the other side sighed: "forget it, i'll tell you, your performance has been killed, the quota has been cancelled, and another singer has been on top." we don't want your finished video here, and we won't watch it anymore. "

these words were like a thunderbolt, and they directly gave yang jiali a bout.

he was busy for more than half a month, his voice hoarse, sweating like rain rehearsals, modifying details until late at night, and his eyes were red.

in the end, he told him that his quota was given to others, hoping to be chiseled in front of his eyes?

after a long time, yang jiali returned to his senses, and his voice was trembling: "no, didn't you say well, how, how can this be?" "

the person on the other side of the phone was also a little sorry and persuaded a few words.

yang jiali grabbed the mobile phone, ignoring anything else, and asked the reason as if crazy.

the person in charge coughed a few times, listening to yang jiali so anxious that he was about to cry, in the end he still couldn't bear it, and said in a low voice: "well, i will give you some letters, you must not say it." you were replaced, in fact, the big investors of the party put pressure on you not to go up. "

"which investor?"

the person in charge whispered: "i can't elaborate on this, you think for yourself." "

after hanging up the phone, yang jiali rushed to the computer, opened the list of investors in the party, and swept from top to bottom.

sweeping to the second big investor, he was stunned.

guanghui financial investment group.

ye ting's company.