chapter 148 moving out

li da was relieved.

this made yang jiali a little unexpected.

a few days ago, when talking to li da li er about the idea of letting wang yang join the team, li da took a clear stand against it.

he almost unabashedly expressed his extreme dislike for wang yang, causing yang jiali to think that this matter was out of the ordinary, and when he planned to give up letting wang yang join and find another way, li da suddenly relaxed and agreed.

before yang jiali could return to god, li da took a deep breath and said, "however, i would like to mention a few conditions."

yang jiali nodded busily: "you say."

li da said, "i want wang yang to practice first." don't let him officially come in first, first look at his performance and character. although i don't quite believe that he will really change his past wrongdoing, since brother yang gave him a guarantee ticket, well, if he can really make me reverse my impression of him, i personally welcome him in a big car.

yang jiali raised an eyebrow: "are you serious?

li da muttered lightly, "grandpa talks, every word is nine times." before yang jiali's

smile could be raised, li da said, "however, if he is still as arrogant and selfish as before, and if there is any point of such a bitter and mean villain as before, i will not get used to him at all, and i will immediately let him get out of the egg."

yang jiali thought for half a day, and also solemnly nodded: "well, just according to what you said." c

after the end of the daily training that day, yang jiali picked up his bag and said that he was going to the hospital to see wang yang, and by the way, he told wang yang the news and hurried away. <

after yang jiali left, li er rushed to li da's side.

li da is putting the guitar back into the case, packing up the sheet music and sheet music stand.

li er poked li da's waist and whispered, "brother, you won't torture wang yang when the time comes."

li da stopped the movement in his hand and frowned: "why should i torture him?"

li er said sarcastically, "don't you look at him unhappy?" i'm afraid that you can't bear to swallow your voice and agree now, when people really come, you will torture him, and the idea will make him retreat on his own, so that you will naturally drive him out again, and brother yang will not be able to protect him.

li da sneered and didn't bother to answer.

he walked over to the hanger in the practice room, took off his sweaty clothes, and carried his sweatshirt from the side.

li da worked as a fitness personal trainer for three years before doing this business, and his muscles were so good to look at. others are patient, the face is mature and handsome, the man is full of manhood, the temperament is positive, and several rich women who came to exercise in those years wanted to accept him, but fortunately, li da adhered to the principle and was innocent.

now that he has entered the entertainment circle, li da has not forgotten his old line, or insists on exercising every day.

li er looked at li da's well-defined abs and full chest muscles, sighed twice, patted the back of his hand on the top, smiled and said: "don't really say, just by virtue of your strength, if wang yang's little weak chicken falls into your hands, it is estimated that he will not be able to eat your punch, and in a few days he will have to cry and run."

li daliang looked at li er flutteringly: "you think too much." <

li er shrugged his shoulders and said, "maybe." "

......

yang jiali came out of the company and went to the hospital first.

he told wang yang about the idea of wanting wang yang to join his band group.

wang yang did not agree at first, but he was not unhappy, but he was not embarrassed, afraid of causing trouble to yang jiali.

yang jiali repeatedly advised, and wang yang blushed and responded in a broken voice.

after coming out of the hospital, yang jiali went to ye ting's company again.

as soon as he pushed open the door of ye ting's office, yang jiali was surprised to find that xiao xia was also there.

xiao xia was sitting next to ye ting, the two of them were looking at a document together, ye ting was confused, and he didn't know what he was talking about.

hearing the sound of the door opening, ye ting raised his head, saw that it was yang jiali, silently put away the document, nodded to xiao xia beside him, and said, "you go out first."

xiao xia got up and left.

yang jiali followed xiao xia out of the office, then turned his head and frowned: "what are you two doing, sneaky."

ye ting's face was calm, and the corners of his mouth were smiling: "nothing, just a little business." yang jiali still wanted

to speak, ye tingyi reached out and took him to his side, let him sit between his legs, and seized the opportunity to speak: "... why don't you go home and come to my company.

yang jiali habitually leaned into ye ting's arms and yawned, "i don't want to see your mother."

ye ting smiled and bowed his head and kissed yang jiali on the forehead.

yang jiali asked, "how long will your mother stay here?"

ye ting looked at the calendar: "there is probably a week left, how, can't stand it?"

yang jiali lay on ye ting's body, and one hand boredly plucked ye ting's tie to play: "it's not that i can't stand it, it's just annoying." originally, there were two of us in the house, and i was happy to live there, and i wanted to do whatever i wanted. now as soon as she went to live in the villa, it was as if a director of education was sitting there, and she was uncomfortable.

ye ting was silent for half a moment, and suddenly said, "baby, since you said so, why don't we move out?"