chapter 32 looking back in the dark

yang jiali didn't seem to be able to hear the sound.

he could feel the glare of the magnesium lamp flickering at him, but those harsh noises seemed to suddenly disappear from his mind, leaving only a slight hum.

he didn't resist anymore, he just stood where he was, numb, and let them shoot.

like a sinner, under the crusade of justice, he is finally powerless to resist and confess his sins.

the media took advantage of this good opportunity to shoot back and forth.

when they finally had enough of the book, they put away the equipment, pretended to comfort yang jiali a few words, and left in the car satisfied.

before a female reporter left, she felt a little overwhelmed, and took out a paper towel to wipe the tear marks, egg liquid and blood stains on yang jiali's face.

she sighed and patted yang jiali's shoulder: "don't cry." 

yang jiali did not react at all, like a sculpture.

the female reporter exhorted: "okay, you know that it is good to be wrong, don't hit people in the future, change it if you know it is wrong, everyone is still willing to forgive you, you know... come, wipe the tears clean. "

stuffing the remaining pack of tissues into yang jiali's pocket, she followed the team away. 

yang jiali stood in the same place for a long time.

when the people around him were almost scattered, and only a few self-media were still holding the mobile phone to shoot left and right, he slowly raised his head, his eyes were blood red, and his eyes had become extremely hollow, and there was no half vitality.

he looked at the crumbling bread on the ground and slowly knelt down.

trembling, he opened the bag, picked up the crumbs on the ground one by one, and carefully put them into the bag.

wrapping the bag tightly in his arms again, he turned and walked toward the cemetery.

the weather forecast said it was going to snow heavily today, and the clouds in the sky had gathered.

it was clearly daytime, but it was as dark as if it were near night.

yang jiali walked silently, and there were several laughing and giggling self-media anchors around him filming him.

someone tugged at his clothes and said, "you stop, let's shoot a little longer, everyone is waiting to see." "

someone blocked his way: "don't go first, wang yang's fans in the live broadcast room are waiting for you to apologize." well, you look at the camera, apologize seriously, and i'll help you live out. what are you doing, hurry up! "

yang jiali looked at him blankly and sped up his pace.

he walked into the gloomy cemetery.

the few self-media people who kept shooting still wanted to follow in, and the old man in charge of guarding the cemetery had just finished eating, and he walked out of the house with his teeth, and saw these few people with guns and cannons, their eyes narrowed, and they picked up the feather dusters in their hands and said twice: "what did you come for!" "

"we... shoot..." these self-media people looked at each other.

the old man looked at the camera in their hands and scolded, "this is a cemetery!" what's going on with you guys carrying the camera, is your mom buried here or what, get out! "

those people were not convinced, and wanted to slip inside.

the old man raised his feather duster: "get out, roll!" "

finally blowing away the last few blind shots, the old man sighed and turned back to the cemetery.

he raised his eyelids to see that yang jiali's thin figure had gradually gone away.

he just wanted to scream, and suddenly his body froze.

uncle wrapped his clothes, squinted at the sky, estimated that it was about to snow, and hurried back into the warm hut.

yang jiali walked step by step into the cemetery.

halfway through, he suddenly stopped.

as if hearing someone calling him, the voice was so urgent that it made him stop.

he slowly turned his head and looked at the darkness behind him, and tears suddenly fell from his red-blooded eyes, and his lips moved slightly, trying to say something, but he didn't say it after all.

lowering his head, his eyes went numb, and he slowly walked into the depths of the dark cemetery, and the whole person finally fell into complete darkness.

......

when ye ting walked out of the airport, his feet were soft and he stomped fiercely.

fortunately, an assistant was nearby to support him.

his face was pale, and his eyes were filled with panic that had almost never been felt before.

on the phone, the words of the person who tested the drug still seemed to be lingering in his ears: "ye zong, after our test, the drug you sent over belongs to the serotonin reuptake inhibitor, the drug is called fluoxetine hydrochloride, alias prozac." "

"ITS ROLE IS TO SELECTIVELY INHIBIT 5-HT TRANSPORTERS, BLOCK THE REUPTAKE OF 5-HT BY THE PRESYNAPTIC MEMBRANE, PROLONG AND INCREASE THE EFFECT OF 5-HT, THEREBY PRODUCING AN ANTIDEPRESSANT EFFECT."

"clinically it is generally applied to depression, or to treat panic and anxiety..."

ye ting stumbled into the car.

when the car started, his mind was in a mess.

he thought that the inspector must be lying, that he must have been mistaken.

his yang yang has never had a heart and lungs, his eyes shine when he encounters anything, his hippie smiley face has unlimited energy, he can make trouble, and occasionally he may not be happy, but how can there be...

suddenly thinking of yang jiali's lonely and gloomy appearance and those dim eyes in recent times.

ye ting was stunned.

there was a sharp emotion fermenting and exploding in his body, making him almost unable to breathe.

the assistant sat next to ye ting, finished the phone, and said, "mr. ye, i found out, mr. yang went to the heshan cemetery." "

ye ting's fingers trembled, and his voice was shaking: "quick, quick..."