chapter 165 chen wounds

Wang Yanghuan stood in front of Li Da.

Li Dayi's muscles are strong and sexy, and he is tall.

Wang Yang stood in front of him, and the two people were compared, just like a tiger and a rabbit, and the difference in size was not small. It seems that Wang Yang's thin appearance, Li Da wants to kill him, it is only a matter of minutes.

Wang Yang opened his eyes, and Shui Yuan's black eyes looked at Li Da and whispered, "I'm sorry to slow down your progress."

Li Da was even more disturbed by the child's fearful teacher-like eyes, and his tone was more impulsive: "Grinding and rubbing inside, I don't know what to do, you also know that you are dragging your feet... Okay, shut up, don't tell me it's useless.

Wang Yangsan closed his mouth.

Li Da took them for HIIT physical training, first doing variable speed running.

When Li Da was a fitness coach before, he was a well-known iron-faced coach in the personal training department, and the requirements were extremely strict.

Li Er had been trained by his brother for several years, but he had adapted to his rhythm.

It's just that Wang Yang is not so easy.

Before the two sets of variable speed running were finished, Wang Yang began to whistle and gasp, his cheeks were hot and red, and his forehead was sweating profusely, and the whole human strength seemed to have been sucked out of eighty or ninety percent. Remember the URL

He felt like he was about to get out of breath.

He had the heart to beg Li Da to slow down, but Yu Guang glanced at Li Da, who looked serious and tense on the side, and thought of the sneer when he just hated himself when he dragged his feet, and when the words came to his mouth, he choked back again.

Li Da increased the speed of Wang Yang's side by one level.

Wang Yang ran harder, dizzy, and began to see Venus in front of him.

He braced himself with the last bit of strength, gritted his teeth and was about to keep up, his legs suddenly fainted, and his feet were on his toes, and the whole person was like a sack that was randomly thrown away, and he fell on the treadmill.

Li Da hurriedly pressed the emergency brake and pulled Wang Yang, who had fallen, aside.

Wang Yang was dizzy, and his lips had turned white.

Li Da looked at his broken elbow and asked disapprovingly, "What's going on?"

Wang Yang swallowed a dry throat: "I'm sorry, a little fast, I don't have the strength, and my head is also very dizzy." If you are not careful..."

Li Da frowned: "Don't you have a long mouth, you don't know how to tell me?"

Wang Yang lowered his head in trepidation and whispered, "I'm afraid of dragging your hind legs."

Li Da sneered: "You have been dragging on for an unknown amount of time, and it is not bad this time."

Wang Yang blushed at the root of his ears, half-dazed, and said astringently, "I'm sorry." When

Li Da saw this picture of him, he felt inexplicably upset.

He always felt that Wang Yang should be as bitter and mean as before, and there was no one in sight. Even if it is pretended, the annoying nature will not last long, and sooner or later it will be revealed. At that time, he would be able to justly and sternly expose this person's true face in front of Yang Jiali, and let him slip away with a straight face.

But after so many days, Wang Yang has always maintained a cautious attitude and spoken with three points of cowardice. <

Li Da wanted to find his stubble, but he couldn't find it.

Instead, he felt more and more as if he were bullying.

Li Da had a cold face, dragged the elbow on Wang Yang's hand, and while inspecting, he uncontrollably raised his voice, and some sharp words rushed out of his mouth without thinking: "What are you doing with your head down all day, you can see people burning." What you pretend, who has that idle heart to pity you.

Wang Yang paused for a moment, for half a day, and smiled stiffly.

Li Da was even more irritated by his silent reaction.

He rudely handled Wang Yang's elbow injury, and then pulled his leg, trying to press the sprained place for him.

Li Da's rough palm just touched Wang Yang's thigh through his pants, and Wang Yang's body was a stirring spirit, shaking exaggeratedly, and he couldn't help but cry out in pain in the tightly closed lip slit.

Li Da suddenly closed his hand.

He looked at Wang Yang, who was about to be dragged into his arms, and he was a little confused.

Wang Yang was too thin, a small one, leaning on his lap, like a small rabbit with no attack power.

Li Dazong felt that if he did not move lightly or heavily, Wang Yang would have to be pinched to death by himself.

Li Da asked Wang Yang, whose face was white with pain, with a black face: "Is the pain so exaggerated, I didn't use it."

Seeing Wang Yang's hissing and cold air, Li Da finally sighed, frowned, and said: "Forget it, you take off your pants, I will see if it is swollen or bleeding, you must go to the hospital to take a film, otherwise you will have sequelae." When

Wang Yang heard about taking off his pants, his face suddenly became whiter.

He sat up and said with his black eyes open, "No, it's all right."

Li Da sighed: "Don't be bothered, let you take off."

Wang Yang didn't know what he was clinging to, pulling on the edge of his pants, dead or alive.

Li Da was irritable: "All the masters, who do you love to see your two or two meats?" I'm not interested in you at all, don't be sentimental, roll your pants down to your knees, and I'll look at the wounds.

Wang Yang shrank back, still unwilling.

Li Da was finally impatient, and he didn't bother to talk to Wang Yangduo.

As soon as he reached out, he dragged Wang Yang hard into his arms, grabbed Wang Yang's slender wrist with one hand, and forcibly ripped off Wang Yang's sweatpants in Wang Yang's panicked eyes.

His gaze fell on Wang Yang's lap, and Li Da was stunned.

On Wang Yang's fair thigh skin, there were many scars that had not yet faded, one by one, from the outside of the thighs to the inside of Wang Yang's panties-wrapped legs.

Li Da is not a child anymore, and he has also seen the things he should see.

These scars are clearly caused by sexual abuse.