chapter 111 shuluo field

yang jiali was confused by ye ting's sudden exuberance.

he looked at ye ting's slightly hooked lips and smiling eyes, and it took him half a day to ease up.

he tickled his finger at ye ting: "come here, bow your head." 

although ye ting didn't understand what yang jiali wanted to do, he obediently leaned over, lowered his head, and leaned in front of yang jiali.

yang jiali slightly hugged ye ting's neck with his feet and reached ye ting's ear, and when he spoke, his lips gently scratched the nerves of ye ting's ear pinna, and the heat blew ye ting's body uncontrollably.

yang jiali smiled lowly and deliberately lowered his voice: "am i going to feed your body first, or are you going to feed me first?" 

ye ting squinted.

as soon as he wanted to speak, he felt yang jiali's warm lips touch the roots of his ears, and even deliberately bit on his earlobes, not lightly or heavily.

ye ting's breath suffocated, a puff of heat, and a burning rise.

before yang jiali could return to god, he slammed the door with a bad thud.

yang jiali looked at the closed door and smiled spontaneously: "originally it was an ice cube that didn't understand the mood, but today you are overwhelmed, dare to compare with your father."

 he also didn't care whether ye ting outside was gone or not, he went into the bathroom to wash himself, and his mood was happy.

when he changed his pajamas and came out to lie down on the bed, he saw the picture of him and ye ting on the bedside table, which was full of happiness after watching the concert.

yang jiali took the picture frame and looked at the smiling smile in the photo that was so surprised that he squinted, and kissed ye ting's side face emotionally.

his fingers rubbed lightly on the photograph.

i was watching intently, and the mobile phone on the side was buzzing.

yang jiali took a look at the mobile phone, and ye ting sent a wechat.

yang jiali smiled, obviously sleeping next door, separated by the distance of the wall, and sent wechat, stupid.

however, he still couldn't resist the subtle expectation in his heart, clicked on ye ting's dialog box, and saw the sentence he sent: i miss you, i want to finish running into you early, tightly sewn, i want to sleep with you early.

at the bottom of this paragraph, ye ting also sent an emoji, which was a big white sheep, bouncing on the grassland.

yang jiali looked at ye tingfa's words, and then looked at the photos in the photo frame, and his eyes were warm and warm.

after a good night's sleep, yang jia stood up early in the morning and diligently made a table for breakfast.

ye ting finished washing and saw such a hot table of food, while being surprised, he saw yang jiali's hands that had been washed red and wrinkled by the water, and his heart was broken.

yang jiali was quite indifferent, and handed ye ting chopsticks: "i said that if i do good housework and cook, i have to do it." "

when eating breakfast, yang jiali frequently looked at ye ting's face, as if he had something to say.

when ye ting found his gaze and raised an eyebrow to inquire, yang jiali coughed: "we can start over now, hai ge has helped me a lot, i have not been able to thank him well." so tonight, i want to invite him to our house for a meal, do you think it is successful? "

ye ting frowned as soon as he heard zhao xianghai's name.

but looking at yang jiali's expectant gaze, ye ting was still not willing to refuse in the end and nodded.

after ye ting left home to work, yang jiali couldn't help but call zhao xianghai.

the phone was just connected, yang jiali had not yet opened his mouth, zhao xianghai was a little ridiculed at that end, humming: "remember to call me, there has been no news in the past few days, i heard that the email sent to you has not returned, i have to think that you were abducted." "

yang jiali scratched his head in embarrassment: "... was it the email from the program team that the registration was successfully notified? "

zhao xianghai snorted lightly: "it is a new music program this year, the momentum is very large, it is estimated that the influence on the internet will not be small." now that you've signed up, be prepared. the company does not have to worry, it will fully support you. "

yang jiali nodded, "brother hai is assured, he will never embarrass us ronghai." "

zhao xianghai smiled, took a sip of coffee, and asked, "call me early in the morning, and something is going on." "

yang jiali smiled and told zhao xianghai everything that had happened in the past few days.

zhao xianghai was happy after listening to it, and said bluntly: "from the thirty days you and him, i know that the two of you are estimated to be unable to disperse, and you stupid boy will be abducted by him sooner or later." "

yang jiali was a little embarrassed, but he also admitted that zhao xianghai was right.

when zhao xianghai was finished, yang jiali pulled back to the main topic, asked him if he was free tonight, and wanted to invite him to a meal.

yang jiali invited him to dinner, and it was a family banquet, and zhao xianghai had nothing to disagree with and gladly agreed.

that night, zhao xianghai rushed over after work.

when he entered the door, ye ting was sitting on the sofa in the living room, calmly looking at the financial statements in his hand. seeing yang jiali lovingly pulling zhao xianghai in, although he was not happy in his heart, he did not say anything.

yang jiali asked zhao xianghai to sit in the living room first, and then went into the kitchen.

he was loading the stir-fried dish on the plate when he suddenly heard the doorbell ring again.

yang jiali frowned, muttering who it was, as he walked to the door and opened it.

outside the door, xiao ye stood expressionless with the cool air outside, his face cold and whizzing.

when yang jiali saw him, he was shocked at first, and then turned his head to look at ye ting sitting on the sofa.

ye ting turned his head silently, avoiding yang jiali's gaze.

xiao ye did not pay too much attention to yang jiali's expression, but went straight into the house, stood in the hallway, swept his eyes into the living room, and his eyes were nailed straight to zhao xianghai, who was sitting drinking tea.

yang jiali looked at him, then at zhao xianghai, and only three words flashed in his heart.

shura field.