chapter 7 no one will know

yang jiali propped his hand on the washstand.

he looked up at himself in the mirror.

the sword eyebrows were tightly twisted, the eyes were spewing anger, and the roots of the teeth were biting dead because of anger.

it's so sad, even angry is so handsome.

he took a deep breath, suppressed the emotions that were surging in his heart, closed his eyes and muttered: "don't be angry, life is like a drama, why be stupid, don't be angry..."

he calmly turned on the tap, drew a towel, and washed his face.

after washing his face and lying on the bed, he took the mobile phone on the bedside table and looked at it again, but there was still no news.

after knowing that ye ting was behind the scenes and exerting pressure to get rid of his quota, his heart was on fire, and he immediately made several phone calls to ye ting, but ye ting couldn't answer.

he was not dead hearted, and sent a text message to ye ting, and ye ting did not reply at all, pretending to be dead.

yang jiali threw the phone aside, looking at the ceiling, his heart was irritable and depressed.

little ah fu, who had gained a little fat, lay quietly next to him, and yang jiali reached out and touched its furry little body and whispered, "ah fu, if you were a tiger, it would be good." 

ah fu tilted his head and blinked his round eyes: "? "

"if you are a tiger, i will take you, i am responsible for tying up the leaf dog thief, you are responsible for biting him, we have a mixed doubles of people and animals, and after the fight, we will hang the dog thief to the door of the welcome matsukami to welcome the guests from all directions to laugh at the tragic life, think about it, fuck." 」

when it was time to go to sleep, yang jiali moved ah fu back to the cat nest and pulled the quilt himself to lie down.

in the winter, when it was snowing heavily, the weather was very cold, and the cold wind whined through the window slit.

yang jiali was awakened in the middle of the night, his hands were cold, and his feet were numb.

he wrapped himself in a quilt to close the window, and touched the radiator again, cold and cold.

this rental house, in addition to being cheap, has no second benefit.

wall skin cracking, window leakage, often water and electricity cuts, heating, air conditioning when broken more than good.

but he was too poor to have any extra money to rent a better house.

yang jiali shivered and wrapped himself in the quilt, took a few breaths of hot air into the palm of his hand, rubbed the frostbite on his fingers, and went to the cabinet to pull out a few of his own down jackets and cover his body, barely resisting the cold.

after falling asleep, he had another dream.

in the dream, he saw ye ting standing at the romantic wedding scene, his smile gentle and spoiled, wearing a black suit, the groom's appearance, step by step towards the white suit of xiao xia, surrounded by a crowd of blessings, their applause and eyes, accompanied by the warm light of the sunset, warm and brilliant.

and he was cowering in a dark corner where no one cared, and his surroundings were as cold as an ice cellar, and the frostbite on his ten fingers was all blood.

he used his last strength to open his eyes, looked at ye ting's back, saw ye ting carefully and lovingly exchanged rings and kissed with xiao xia, he couldn't support it, he closed his frozen eyelids deeply, and thought with the last trace of consciousness, at this time, if someone could remember him and send him a quilt, how good it would be.