chapter 73 dry eyes waiting for a call

ye ting smoked three cigarettes in succession.

when the vice president in charge of finance came in to report on his work, he was almost followed by smoke in the house.

ye ting listened to his report to finish his work, forced his spirit to command a few things, took the mobile phone to the floor-to-ceiling window, looked at the string of numbers that had been hung up, locked his palms a little harder, his finger bones clattered, and his knuckles turned white.

he didn't hold back and called the network engineer again.

he asked solemnly, "is there really nothing you can do?" "

the engineer sighed, rather helplessly: "ye zong, according to the current situation, there is really no way." the real number segment has been hidden by the virtual base station, perhaps, the person holding this number to call you the frequency of the call to a certain extent, we can try to use data comparison splicing to obtain the real information, but just such a number, helpless. "

ye ting closed his eyes, clenched his teeth, and his temples were sore.

only then did he take a deep breath and ask, "then what if i still want to contact him?" "

"at present, you can't take the initiative to contact," the engineer said, the lower the voice became, who did not know that ye zong was furious like a male lion whose head was provoked recently, who dared to touch this moldy head.

ye ting sneered, "that is to say, i have no initiative at all." only he could call, but i couldn't, and i had to wait for him to call before i could talk to him, right? "

engineer: "you're so right! 

ye ting hung up the phone, and the coldness in his eyes could scare people alive.

lighting the fourth cigarette, ye ting pinched the lighter, and there was a manic beast in his heart tearing, but he couldn't do anything.

for the first time in my life.

fang cai's phone, he also thought that he could use this to turn over yang jiali's hidden thief's nest, so he didn't care much, just blindly threatening, trying to make him obey softly.

but after hanging up the phone so far, he found that what he wanted to say did not say a word.

the smell of smoke spread and choked into his lungs, and ye ting coughed, and red blood appeared in his eyes.

he still had a lot to say to yang jiali.

he had to contact him again.

ye ting stared at the phone for a few days, and did not wait for yang jiali to make a second call to him.

ye ting thought of the game of playing gophers in the mall with yang jiali in college.

yang jiali seemed to be the cunning little gopher, appeared briefly, and he was too impulsive, and without much thought, he chiseled the person back into the hole, and when he calmed down and wanted to catch people again, he found that yang jiali was not willing to take the lead.

he could only stand outside, his heart burning with fire, but he was helpless.

in the previous period, when no trace of yang jiali could be found, ye ting was not as uncomfortable and suffocated as he was now.

gain and loss, the most grinding.

on the fourth day, ye ting couldn't bear it any longer, and called zhao xianghai with a black face.

zhao xianghai quickly picked up the phone, his voice tired but implicitly sarcastic: "what advice does ye zong have?" "

ye ting didn't have time to tangle with him, and the cold air sensen asked, "can you contact yang jiali?" "

zhao xianghai smiled: "no, i don't understand, i don't know." "

ye ting gritted his teeth and soured, and forcefully suppressed his hatred: "zhao xianghai, don't pretend to be stupid with me." i don't want to dwell on your broken things now, you let yang jiali take the initiative to contact me tonight, and the few documents that your company was detained by the bureau of industry and commerce, i found someone to approve and review for you. "

"yes," zhao xianghai was rather dismissive, "this is not necessary." i naturally have a way to deal with those documents, ye zong has other things, no i hung up. "

ye ting was angry, and before zhao xianghai hung up, he snapped, don't toast and don't eat and eat the penalty wine. i'm going to talk to him, you ask him to contact me, contact me right away! "

zhao xianghai hung up the phone, feeling more relaxed.

in the past few days, he has been suppressed by ye ting's several fierce moves, and now, yang jiali's chip has finally come into play and begun to contain ye ting's behavior, zhao xianghai breathed a sigh of relief, and his shoulders were inexplicably relaxed.

assistant wang entered the office to remind him that it was time for a meeting.

zhao xianghai nodded, and there was a rare smile on his face.

he took the meeting materials and threw his mobile phone to assistant wang: "call xiao ye, i will go home later to cook, let him go to the dance classroom to pick up le le home, and buy some shrimp to store in the refrigerator." "

assistant wang saw that zhao xianghai had a smile on his face, and he knew that the dilemma in front of him was estimated to be coming to an end, and he was naturally happy.

he took the mobile phone, watched zhao xianghai enter the conference room, and used zhao xianghai's mobile phone to call xiao ye.

xiao ye's tone of voice when he answered the phone was still reluctant: "what's the matter?" "

after assistant wang conveyed several things that zhao xianghai had explained to xiao ye, xiao ye sighed and said impatiently: "all day long chai rice oil and salt, i don't feel that i am bored." you tell him, i know. hang up. "

before assistant wang could say goodbye, he heard the busy tone at that end.

when he skimmed his lips and put his mobile phone on zhao xianghai's desk, he suddenly recalled the background sound of xiao ye's side when he was listening to the phone just now: there was loud music, lively and wild male and female noises, and it seemed that there were people laughing twice next to him, and the sound should be a very young boy.

assistant wang blinked, shook his head, and thought helplessly, presumably it was socializing.

his other half was so busy that he hadn't touched the bed for a few days, but he was still busy running in various social activities, and assistant wang thought with some caution, this man has no conscience.

......

liu xun took yang jiali to the hot spring baths.

this season there is little traffic, liu xun waved a hand to wrap a whole soup pool.

yang jiali moved slowly, before he had changed his clothes and put his things away, liu xun first soaked in it comfortably, the heat made him blush and sweat, the whole person stretched out, and the strong and strong muscles were covered with layers of water stains, and the contours were more distinct.

he was soaking up when his mobile phone, which was wrapped in a transparent membrane bag, vibrated.

liu xun picked up the phone and looked at it, it was a strange number, he frowned and connected, but there was zhao xianghai's voice over there.

liu xun was surprised: "brother hai? "

zhao xianghai smiled, "it's me." originally wanted to use his own number to call you, but i was afraid that ye ting's hand was too long to smell something, so i deliberately found a new number, so it was safe... yang jiali, is he by your side? "

liu xun looked out of the tangchi curtain: "yes, but it has not yet come, do you have anything to ask?" "

zhao xianghai snorted faintly, and his voice was lowered: "there are some very important words, i want to talk to him."