chapter 25 laying down the net

yang jiali's body shook violently.

the low male voice behind him, like quenched ice, sounded in the night: "what are you eating?" "

yang jiali's hand, which was originally spinning the bottle cap, instantly froze.

ye ting's footsteps gradually approached.

yang jiali stayed where he was, even if he didn't turn his head, he could feel the deep and burning line of sight behind him.

ye ting walked step by step behind yang jiali, who was kneeling in front of the small cabinet, squinting at his sneaky back, and his voice became deeper: "take it out." 

yang jiali turned his back on ye ting and arched his body.

ye ting reached out and forcibly broke yang jiali's entire body, looked at the panic that flashed in yang jiali's eyes, and ordered sharply: "give me what you are eating." 

yang jiali was forced to turn around.

after fang cai's sharp panic swept by, he forcibly calmed his mind and skimmed his head: "i haven't eaten yet." 

ye ting carefully looked at yang jiali's expression: "spread your hands." 

yang jiali hesitated for a few seconds, stretched out his hands, and opened them.

the palms of the hands are empty.

yang jiali said with a stiff scalp: "i said it all, i haven't had time to eat yet, everything is in the cupboard." "

ye ting turned on the light, squatted down to pull out the drawer completely, and then poured the bottles and cans in the drawer all over the side, and the small bottle rolled around, and the bones were ringing.

ye ting took a deep look at yang jiali and began to check it out bottle by bottle.

yang jiali had been standing next to him, his expression was occasionally nervous, his face was slightly pale, and his forehead was sweating.

ye ting turned over all the medicine bottles and carefully read the labels on the bottles, and found that these were basically vitamins and chewable tablets, the most unusual of which was a bottle of melatonin and a bottle of liver protection medicine.

ye ting pointed to the pile of bottles and asked yang jiali, "what are you going to do with these?" "

"conditioning the body," yang jiali touched his nose, took out the bottle of melatonin from it, poured out two tablets in the palm of his hand, "i want to eat two tablets of this, i can't sleep, eat this and sleep." "

ye ting didn't say a word, grabbed the bottle of melatonin, and carefully observed it for a while.

he asked with a compulsive look in his eyes, "didn't lie?" "

yang jiali quietly clenched his fists: "no." "

ye ting nodded, looking at yang jiali's face that was illuminated by the light, and said with some coolness: "well, then i will take away these medicine bottles first." i'll have people check all the pills in them to see what they are and return them to you. "

yang jiali's body stiffened, and he forced himself to say naturally, "casually." "

ye ting pinched yang jiali's chin, and his tone was thick with threat and danger: "if you let me know that you are lying to me, i will make you cry without crying." "

pulling yang jiali back upstairs, he lay down on the bed.

yang jiali had been turning his back on ye ting, staring at the dark corner of the room.