chapter 113 the bet

xiao ye was stunned by zhao xianghai's punch.

he even thought he might be hallucinating.

zhao xianghai hit him?

zhao xianghai actually hit him?

xiao ye would rather believe that he was dreaming, and it was difficult to believe that zhao xianghai was actually willing to punch and kick him.

from the beginning of his acquaintance with zhao xianghai, and then to the next seven years, more than two thousand days and nights, he was soaked by zhao xianghai's warmth and thoughtfulness, how much zhao xianghai would be distressed, how gentle he was to those who put his heart on his heart, no one knew better than him.

xiao ye covered his face and wrote in disbelief.

zhao xianghai squeezed his fist and sneered, "you can force me to beat people with your hands, xiao ye, you are the first one." 

xiao ye gasped for breath, half-shaking, and a few steps pressed up, pressing zhao xianghai outside the car door, the same gritted teeth: zhao xianghai, you said i forced you, you think i'm not irritable, isn't it uncomfortable? "

zhao xianghai originally wanted to reply to him that when you were playing with the little star outside, you smiled brighter than the spring flowers, and you were uncomfortable.

but he gritted his teeth and didn't open his mouth.

arguing with xiao ye is like telling a husky about life perceptions, playing the piano to a cow, meaningless.

xiao ye was still barking wildly: "yes, i did something wrong, i shouldn't snub you, i shouldn't get too close to fu zhouming, i shouldn't always play outside and not go home." but you scolded and scolded, beat and beat, i lowered my head and apologized to you, i also promised that i would not commit it again in the future, everything was solved, what do you want to do? why do you have to be so hard? "

zhao xianghai originally had three points of anger in his eyes, and when he heard xiao ye's words, he suddenly threw himself into dead ashes.

he looked at xiao ye with a frosty look and snorted coldly, "do you think that as long as you apologize and say a few painful and innocent promises of correction, everything will have a chance to start over?" 

xiao ye pursed his lips tightly, obviously this was the idea.

zhao xianghai's heart suddenly became cold and numb, and in an instant, even the desire to speak disappeared.

he turned silently and pulled the car door to leave.

when xiao ye saw that he was leaving, he violently twisted his arm, pressed the person back on the car door, and anxiously caught fire: "zhao xianghai, i don't want to mess with you anymore." i'm wrong, am i wrong? we have come again, ye ting has raped yang jiali, they can all start over, we..."

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai had no emotion in his eyes, opened his mouth lightly, and spat out two words, "roll." "

xiao ye was stimulated by his two extremely hurtful words, and his eyes burned red in an instant.

he didn't think much of it, pressed zhao xianghai's shoulder, leaned up and forcibly kissed zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai was touched by him, the whole person tensed up, didn't care about anything, raised his leg and kicked xiao ye fiercely.

xiao ye was kicked away by him, and when zhao xianghai gritted his teeth and raised his fist to chase after the beating, a sharp pain suddenly drilled out of his lumbar spine, which instantly made his face turn pale, and a large piece of cold sweat appeared on his forehead.

he subconsciously supported his lumbar spine, and his heart was screaming that this old disease had recurred so untimely, but his eyes were getting darker and darker, and the noisy shouts of xiao ye in his ears were gradually blurred, and his body was shaking, and he was unstable and smashed on the ground.

......

yang jiali sent zhao xianghai away, and as soon as he closed the door, he showed his fangs.

he looked at ye ting, who was sitting peacefully on the sofa watching tv, and glared angrily: "i have a good thank-you banquet, you have to call xiao ye over to do something!" "

ye ting blinked, didn't speak, and only pulled yang jiali over and stuffed it in his arms.

yang jiali creaked and gritted his teeth: "are you just not used to me getting along with hai ge?" "

ye ting did not deny it either, and nodded happily: "i like you to open your heart to me, and i like you to make a fuss with me." if you're closer to other men than to me, baby, i'm going to go crazy. "

when yang jiali heard him say this, he was funny and angry, and he didn't know how to answer.

he simply closed his mouth and did not argue with ye ting, a mad dog, and watched tv in a sullen tone to dissolve and dissolve.

a tv series is playing on tv.

one second the protagonist is arguing, the next second he rolls to bed.

as soon as ye ting saw this veiled picture of flesh and skin intertwined, he frowned, looked at yang jiali in his arms, and reached out to cover yang jiali's eyes.

yang jiali just looked up, and his eyes were black.

the corners of his mouth were pulled, he took a deep breath, and slapped ye ting's hand away with a loud bang.

"what block," yang jiali's unhappy energy in his heart has not yet dissipated, the exit is quite rushed, "i am not a child, this kind of thing i have done less with you, what is the big deal, pretend, the old duck belly on the lipstick, what pure you, yuck." "

ye ting smiled, with deep meaning in his eyes: "since you think it's not a big deal, how can you still reject me, and you are not even happy to let me sleep in the same bed as you." "

yang jiali's eyes grunted and glanced at ye ting's face.

"...... what's the matter, i started thinking about it again? can't stand it? "

ye tingzheng: "i just want to know how you will let go and allow me to share a bed with you." i need a definite standard, otherwise i don't know when to wait. "

yang jiali hummed, turning his head to ignore him, and a thought popped out of his mind.

he raised an eyebrow, and a playful smile suddenly appeared in his eyes, and he tickled his fingers: "come here." "

ye ting obediently turned his head over.

yang jiali said in his ear, "since you said so... shall we make a bet? "

ye ting's eyes darkened: "what a gamble." "

yang jiali blew hot air into his ear: "within a month, if you can't bear the loneliness and start to break the treaty first, then even if you lose, i can punish you." "

ye ting's heart jumped, and he couldn't help asking, "then what if i win?" "

"if you can make me feed your body first, then i will lose, open the bedroom door immediately and invite you in, and free up half of the bed for you to sleep in, how about it?"