chapter 149 misunderstanding

yang jiali was stunned and did not react.

ye ting looked at him with his eyes wide open in shock, and couldn't help but reach out and pinch yang jiali's face.

yang jiali turned back, reached out and waved ye ting's claws, and asked, "what does it mean to move out?"

"if you think my mother's presence makes you uncomfortable, then we'll find another place to live and move out, just the two of us."

yang jiali raised an eyebrow, but there were some heartbeats.

however, he lowered his head and thought about it, but still shook his head: "forget it." your mother is going back anyway, just a week's time, endure it and pass, make a big move to move out, a little trouble.

ye ting suddenly came to strength, and openly and secretly persuaded yang jiali to move out.

yang jiali was already a little shaken, and after being persuaded by ye ting, and then thinking of peng lingyi's cold attitude towards him at home and those small acts that intentionally or unintentionally responded to him, yang jiali was dizzy, and looked up and asked: "... do you really want to move out?

ye ting did not give yang jiali the opportunity to tangle again, and immediately patted the board: "i will let people go back to pack things for you later, and we will move tonight." in

the evening of the same day, after ye ting got off work, he directly carried yang jiali to another villa.

this villa is near ye ting's company, the decoration is very good, the house furnishings are also complete, but they are still brand new, looking at the thin ash on the floor, it should be that no one has lived in it for a long time. yyang

jiali walked into the room, looked around, raised an eyebrow, and asked, "this villa is also yours?"

ye ting nodded: "when i first returned to china, for convenience, i also bought a property near the company."

yang jiali was shocked: "how come i never knew."

ye ting lifted the dust cloth covering the sofa and explained, "because i rarely live, i haven't mentioned it to you."

yang jiali was angry, and sat on the sofa angrily and laughingly, crossed erlang's legs and said, "it has been almost a year since you returned to china, and i actually know that you still have a kennel outside.

ye ting asked him, "why not?"

yang jiali looked up, half ridiculed and half serious: "i don't even know your bottom line, if you have a whim, cunning rabbit three caves, and raise a few little boys outside the golden house to hide jiao, i estimate that you will be kept in the dark."

ye ting smiled.

he shook his head helplessly, took the key from the side, stuffed it into yang jiali's palm, kissed yang jiali at the corner of his mouth, and said: "rest assured, there is nothing else except these two properties." i can't take care of others, one sheep is enough for me to raise for a lifetime.

yang jiali shook the key in his hand, which was reassuring.

ye ting took yang jiali around the villa.

when yang jiali was familiar with the place, ye ting put on his coat and said, "baby, you stay here first, i will go back to the villa and transport your things over."

yang jiali asked him, "do i really not have to go back and live here directly?" "

ye ting nodded heavily and touched yang jiali's head: "the furniture here is complete, wait until i go back to bring the cats and dogs over, and then move a few important things over, you can live in peace, i will come back in a moment."

ye ting drove back to his original residence.

peng lingyi was sitting in the living room talking to several aunts.

seeing ye ting's return, peng lingyi nodded and habitually glanced behind ye ting, there was no one.

peng lingyi asked, "why didn't yang jiali come back with you today?" from the

moment ye ting entered the house, his face suddenly became a little ugly, peng lingyi asked this, his expression was even worse, he did not answer, twisted his eyebrows, and his eyebrows seemed to be frozen with a layer of cold ice.

peng lingyi always felt that ye ting's performance today was somewhat unusual.

she just wanted to ask again, when a few people suddenly came in from outside, nodded at ye ting, and said, "mr. ye, we are here to help mr. yang move things." as soon

as ye ting heard this, he snorted coldly.

he pointed to a few small boxes piled up in the corner of the wall, and said coldly, "it's all there, move it, move all his things out, and don't leave a single one." the

men answered and moved the boxes in the corner outside.

peng lingyi finally couldn't bear it at this moment, sat down next to ye ting, and asked with concern on his face: "ye ting, how do you let people move yang jiali's things away, you are..."

ye ting looked at the phone indifferently and did not speak.

peng lingyi moved in his heart and tentatively asked, "... you guys, quarreled?

ye ting glanced at her coolly, did not say yes or no, got up and went to the study, but when the door was closed, it was extra hard, slamming, and it was quite loud.

peng lingyi stood in the living room, looking in the direction of the study, half-shaking, retracting his gaze, and smiling to himself.

at dinner time, ye ting came out of the study and walked to the entrance to put on his shoes.

peng lingyi was directing his aunt to set dinner, and when he saw that ye ting was leaving, he hurriedly stopped him: "where are you going to go at this time, don't eat at home?"

ye ting snorted coldly, "there's still something." peng lingyi pulled a black cashmere scarf from the hanger and handed it to ye ting: "it's

cold outside, bring this with you."

ye ting took the scarf and nodded, "got it."

when ye ting put on his shoes and was about to leave, peng lingyi suddenly stopped him again: "between you and yang jiali, something happened, wasn't it?"

ye ting did not answer her question head-on.

he just pointed to a few sheep pillows on the couch and said, "those sheep pillows, put them in the storage room later, and you don't need to take them out again."

peng lingyi raised an eyebrow and carefully asked, "... broke up?

ye ting looked at her with deep meaning, did not speak, and silently walked out the door.

peng lingyi watched ye ting leave the villa and get into the car, and the two beams of headlights slowly disappeared into the night.

peng lingyi turned back and thoughtfully turned his gaze to the sheep pillows on the sofa, for half a day, as if he thought of something, suddenly smiled.