chapter 90 the night of the breakup

zhao xianghai took the tablet from assistant wang's hand.

the screen of the tablet glows quietly, illuminating a photo.

in the photo, xiao ye is as tall as ever, with a handsome face and a young and good-looking boy around him.

the boy's eyes were extremely adoring, and there was an indescribable youthful vitality in his body, xiao ye turned his head to look at him, and in his cold and accustomed eyes, there was actually more gentleness and laughter. the boy was holding a bucket of popcorn in his hand, and they were standing side by side as they walked into the warm auditorium.

zhao xianghai looked at the photo silently, half-dazed, and asked in a dumb voice: "when is the matter?" "

assistant wang whispered, "i photographed it last night." "

zhao xianghai nodded, thought about it, last night, he tutored le le's homework in the study until ten o'clock, took care of le le's sleep, saw that xiao ye had not returned, and cooked a pot of decanting soup in the kitchen to store it before sleeping with confidence. before going to bed, he also sent a text message to xiao ye, asking him if he was finished socializing, don't get drunk, go home early, there is decanting soup in the kitchen.

and xiao ye, who only replied to him with two words, was busy.

it turned out to be so busy.

zhao xianghai smiled, and his body that had just finished running suddenly became cold.

assistant wang looked at him worriedly: "general manager zhao, is it all right?"

zhao xianghai shook his head with a calm smile on his face: "you go first." "

"that..."

"come and pick me up at eight o'clock in the evening."

assistant wang's words were stuck in his throat, and he only muttered softly, turning around and leaving three times in one step.

zhao xianghai went to the bathroom and took a quiet shower, dried his hair and changed his clothes, there was no expression on his face, not sad or happy, like a dummy who had been sucked out of his emotions.

after changing his clothes, zhao xianghai walked around the home where he had lived for seven years.

he caressed the warm-colored wallpaper, touched the closet with the family's photos, looked at the gently glowing top lamp that fell from the ceiling, looked at the plush winter home slippers of a family of three in the shoe cabinet in the entrance...

when did this home get cold?

zhao xianghai lowered his head and slowly thought about it.

it seems that from one day on, xiao ye seemed to have begun to get tired of this family, and suddenly did not love to come back.

his eyes slowly increased the lights of the outside fans, all kinds of men and women, flowers and green life.

this home, from the beginning of the two people hugging and sleeping, to the family of three after hugging lele back to argue and laugh in order to compete for small snacks, and then xiao ye tired of this family began to come back less and less, he watched his own hot home cooking can only be put cold, and finally was poured into the trash can ...

is...... it's getting colder every year.

zhao xianghai smoked a cigarette on the balcony, and his mind was full of thoughts.

walking back into the house, when he passed a mirror, he paused and saw himself in the mirror, with no expression on his face, as if he had expected to photograph xiao ye and the young boy watching a movie together.

just a little red in the eye circles.

zhao xianghai walked to the closet, and his fingers gently rubbed the family portrait placed on the cabinet, reflecting the bright and warm smiling faces of a family of three.

he drew a piece of paper, wiped the dust from the frame, held the photo, and looked at it for a long time as if reluctantly, before he laughed softly, pulled open the bottom drawer, put the photo in, and slowly closed the drawer, letting it sink into the darkness.

after doing all this, he took out his mobile phone and sent a message to xiao ye.

"at 7:30 p.m., go home and talk to you about something."

......

assistant wang never dared to go far.

the few things he had left at hand were arranged separately for a few new assistants in the office, and the rest were only the things he had to do, and he also hurried to complete them within three hours, and then he kept driving around zhao xianghai's house.

he could probably guess that zhao zong should have planned to score points with xiao this time.

in fact, this is quite good, assistant wang thought, from his perspective as an outsider, xiao is always really not worth it.

zhao always remembered all of xiao zong's preferences, all his living habits, zhao zong was busy and did not forget the gu family, obviously tired enough to close his eyes and go to sleep, but when it came to home, he was still full of smiles, and the whole person was gentle and soft.

but mr. xiao was indeed getting more and more impatient.

assistant wang thought about it, two years ago he could still see xiao zong and zhao zong holding hands to sprinkle dog food, in recent years, the two people seem to be separated by a cold wall, intimate actions are getting less and less, xiao zong appears less and less, even if the two people appear side by side, xiao zong is always expressionless, as if forced.

assistant wang sighed and swung the car around again.

it wasn't until nearly eight o'clock that he drove to the vicinity of zhao zong's house, parked the car, and turned off the lights.

he looked at the window of zhao zong's house that was still shining brightly, and he was a little worried, not knowing where the two people would break up this time.

at eight o'clock, zhao xianghai came out of the house and wrapped a long black coat.

assistant wang just wanted to wave at him, only to see zhao xianghai suddenly walk to xiao ye's car, pick up a stone from the ground, as if he had finally erupted after many years of enduring it, and slammed into the glass of xiao ye's car, and his voice was angry and desperate: "fuck you fucking xiao ye!" "

assistant wang was stunned.

it took him half a day to relax and hurried to zhao xiang's seashore.

zhao xianghai smashed the glass, did not say a word, followed assistant wang to his car, assistant wang got into the driver's seat, he sat in the passenger seat, pulled the seat belt to fasten, as if deflated, suddenly silent in the dark.

assistant wang did not dare to disturb him and drove up the road.

traffic lights alternate, cars stop and go.

assistant wang secretly turned his head to peek at the red light, zhao xianghai had already turned his back, turned his head around, and faced the car window, silently, his shoulders trembling slightly.

assistant wang swallowed carefully and looked at the reflection of the window glass.

he saw that zhao xianghai's eyes were empty and lightless, staring at the void, his eye circles were red, and two tears fell quietly.

assistant wang's heart tightened, and the whole person froze.

he entered ronghai after graduating from college, studied and worked with zhao xianghai, and now, for nine years.

two more years than xiao ye.

in the past nine years, zhao xianghai has always shown warmth, thoughtfulness and perfection, elegant and easy-going, and shown a strong and capable side at key moments, which is the most suitable person to be a boss and the most suitable person to be a friend.

today, however, for the first time in nine years.

for the first time, he saw zhao xianghai drill into a dark corner and cried.