chapter 19 shou zhu waiting for yang

yang jiali fled.

with a clothes drying pole in his hand, he escaped from the villa group with a series of falls.

the security personnel behind him have been chasing after it non-stop, yang jiali occasionally looked back and saw the huge arrest team, and he was shocked, thinking, ye ting, this dog forced thing, did not know what kind of heart and liver treasure was hidden in the villa, was it worth laying down so many security guards.

obviously full of food.

he clenched his teeth, exerted all his strength, and ran wildly.

i don't know how long i ran, until the security guards behind him did not catch up again, he stopped, holding a strange bus stop sign in his hand, and took a big breath.

when the relief came, he sat on the bench in front of the station sign, and suddenly there was some entanglement.

he didn't know where he should go or who to look for.

what kind of character ye ting is, he knows very well - revenge, paranoia, superficial elegance and humility, but in his heart there is a demonic cruelty, spoiling people he likes, and for people he does not like, the means are by no means harsh and can be described.

yang jiali now felt a chill when he thought of ye ting saying in the morning that he would talk to him well at night.

after sitting lonely on the bench for a long time, he was helpless, and his mind flashed with inspiration, thinking of a person.

he rummaged all over his body and finally pulled a business card out of his trouser pocket.

he stared at the three words "zhao xianghai" on the business card, hesitated for ten minutes, or hardened his scalp, pressed the contact information written on it, and made a phone call.

the phone quickly rang, and as the gentle male voice of the day stood up: "which one?" "

when yang jiali heard this voice, he stood up for half a day, and his speech was somewhat incoherent: "hello, that, i am, i am..."

after rubbing it for a while, i didn't make it clear.

yang jiali himself felt embarrassed, but zhao xianghai was still very patient, laughed lightly, and said gently: "don't worry, say slowly, it doesn't matter." "

yang jiali reddened his ears, took a deep breath, stabilized his emotions, and finally explained the words clearly.

zhao xianghai listened to what he said and was silent for a while: "you mean that you are in trouble and need to find a place to avoid the wind for the time being, right?" "

yang jiali nodded.

hearing that zhao xianghai was suddenly silent, he felt his heart go up and down, and carefully said, "sorry, general manager zhao, i am too presumptuous." if it's troublesome, then i myself..."

"is it okay at six?" zhao xianghai suddenly cut off his words and asked.

yang jiali was stunned for a moment and did not react.

"i have a meeting today, and it is estimated that i will not have time until six o'clock," zhao xianghai said, "you tell me a location, and at six o'clock i will drive over, and we will talk first. "

when yang jiali heard this, his heart trembled violently.

he nodded hurriedly, trembling with excitement: "yes, thank you, thank you mr. zhao." "

hanging up the phone, yang jiali wiped his eyes.

he looked up at the dark sky, his nose sour.

he seemed to be lonely and helpless year by year. up to now, forced by ye ting to this position, a huge city, he can only ask for help from a person who has only seen one side.