chapter 2 when the love is thick, the love turns thin

yang jiali had a dream.

he dreamed about him and ye ting's college days.

at that time, he and ye ting were still together, mixing oil in honey, and sprinkling a large handful of dog food every day, which could choke the stray dogs that wandered throughout the school alive.

he remembered that it was the day ye ting ran to become the president of the student union, and as soon as the announcement was announced, he dragged ye ting to the next restaurant to celebrate.

after the celebration, yang jiali asked ye ting: "do you want to send you a congratulatory gift, dad is in a good mood today, what do you want, say!" "

ye ting didn't say a word, took yang jiali's hand, and went to the nearest love hotel.

yang jiali was coaxed into bed by ye ting.

he looked at ye ting standing at the head of the bed--still wearing a white shirt and black trousers from the campaign, handsome and tall, who could make countless girls think of them as imaginary male protagonists in the small theater before going to bed, making the rioters roll around in the bed, hungry and thirsty until the appearance of chickens crowing in the middle of the night, full of heavenly dishes.

yang jiali teased: "during the day on the podium pretending to be serious, sneaking me to the hotel at night to get ki, brother thunder, bullshit!" "

ye ting did not answer, and chose to be an action faction that did what he said.

two young men who were angry with love, tireless, tossed and turned until 4:30 in the morning. 

ye ting hugged yang jiali to the bathroom to take a bath.

although yang jiali was so tired that his legs and stomach were trembling, he was funny, lying in the bathtub and rubbing his body with a bath ball, while rubbing it, he shouted playfully: "i am no longer the twenty-year-old pure love boy, lao tzu has insisted on the virgin boundary for twenty years today." ye ting, i'm so dirty! "

ye ting grabbed yang jiali, whose brain was off the line, and kissed him fiercely, blocking his mouth.

at that time, the sky was still dark, and yang jiali was lying on the marble platform next to the bathtub, looking at the brilliant lights of wanjia outside.

yang jiali had made enough noise and whispered to ye ting, "do you think we will always be together, and will you not want me in the future?" "

ye ting closed his eyes: "no." "

"so sure?"

ye ting put his arms around yang jiali, crouched down in his ear, and said seriously and softly, "baby, i will be the most loyal guard in your life." in the future, no matter how far you go, no matter where you go in the world, you will see me as soon as you turn around, i swear. "

yang jiali's heart trembled, and he turned his head slightly, touching ye ting's lips.

they couldn't help but start kissing.

yang jiali was verbally arrogant, but the kiss was very passive; ye ting said little, and the kiss was particularly fierce and strong.

when they kissed, the sky just happened to be glowing with a faint morning light, the lights of the city's dawn fell, small breakfast stalls began to appear on the street, and the thick human fireworks drifted through the city with the hot fog of hot soybean milk.

that moment was so beautiful.

yang jiali woke up from the dream, and his whole heart was still trapped in the dream, and it was difficult to extricate himself.