chapter 142 blame

li da's attitude is particularly resolute.

yang jiali looked at his fixed eyes and suddenly felt a headache.

just as li da himself said, what kind of character he was, yang jiali knew it very well.

li da loves and hates clearly, like the two poles of a magnet. for the people he likes and admires, he must swear to follow and accompany him to the death, without complaint, but he will never have a good attitude toward those he feels hate, and even if he says a word, he is too lazy to do it, and the disgust is unobstructed.

yang jiali supported his forehead and sighed, "i'm not asking you to forgive him, i just want to give him a chance."

li da sat up straight, and his face was also straight: "brother yang, have you forgotten his harsh and mean face before, have you forgotten what you forced him to do, if you don't remember, i will pull out the video, you look at it carefully, see it clearly." yang jiali said: "the

account between me and him has been cleared." li da's

attitude is still resolute: "no matter what, i don't want to accept this person, i think he is very dirty."

yang jiali frowned, and had the heart to help wang yang say two words, but li da stood up and left.

li er sat next to yang jiali, and he was a little embarrassed for a moment.

he patted yang jiali's shoulder and said, "brother yang, or ... think again. ""i

can understand why you did this, wang yang's reputation is now ruined beyond destruction, going out is a street rat, no one has given him resources, he is not mentally stable, and he has committed suicide, i know that you want to give him some hope for survival." 」 quietly tell you, you want to take wang yang, i can actually accept it, but..."

li er sighed: "li da is the person you know best, humble, a brain. wang yang has offended him, and i guess he would rather take off his pants and run naked on tv than accept wang yang.

yang jiali lowered his head, palms supporting his cheeks, sullen.

yang jiali was bored on this side, and ye ting's side was not much better.

old master ye finally made time, called ye ting and his parents, and flew back to china together.

ye ting personally drove to the airport to pick them up.

mr. ye has been living in los angeles for all these years and has not returned for many years. now when i see it, the old man is not much old, the momentum is still as strong as when he was in the storm, and his body is also hard.

ye ting and the old man greeted each other, and the old man faintly muttered.

but ye ting's mother peng lingyi, who had not seen his son for a long time, was so excited that the corners of his eyes were a little red and wet, and he couldn't help but go forward and hug ye ting, sighing: "i always remember what you looked like when you were a child, in the blink of an eye, you are so much taller than your father."

although

ye ting was not accustomed to his mother's sudden act of being so close, he did not say anything. <

he took his parents and the old man out of the airport, and the old man and his father sat in the back seat, and his mother sat in the co-driver.

as soon as ye ting and his mother sat in the car, they looked around in ye ting's car, and suddenly felt a little dissatisfied: "how are all sheep, look, the pendant is also a sheep, the cushion is also a sheep, the decorations on it are also sheep cubs, and the pillows in your car are also sheep dolls... ye ting, you belong to the tiger.

ye ting started the car and said lightly, "i just like sheep."

ye ting's mother frowned suddenly.

ye ting's origin of his mother's scholarly family, the higher education he received abroad, after marrying ye ting's father, he was even more well protected, and now he is more than fifty years old, and he still has a little bit of the temperament and frankness and innocence of that year, and immediately blamed: "you child, who likes to be full of cars."

ye ting smiled and did not speak again.

his mother is going to complain now, and when she enters the villa later, she is even more stunned.

the car is still full of small meanings, and the villa is called the paradise of a sheep. the image of sheep can be seen everywhere, and the family also has a humanoid large white sheep that loves to jump and love to make noise.

thinking of yang jiali, ye ting's mood was slightly better.

when the car arrived at the villa, ye laozi and ye dad got out of the car first.

ye ting's mother had already touched the place where the car door was, paused, turned his head again, looked at ye ting with some solemn eyes, and said, "you tell me, so many sheep, is it because of that person?"

ye ting raised an eyebrow: "which person?" "it's

the guy you have in mind, the study cabinet with his picture all over the table," ye ting and his mother stopped to think for a few seconds, and said, "... just the one who sang, what is the name, yang, yang..."

ye ting smiled.

he solemnly said, "mom, his name is yang jiali."