MY SWEET REVENGE ( NOT EDITTE...

By ChristalynePeisie

In the face of heartbreak and humiliation, Cheryl Marie Garcia refuses to be a victim. Determined to turn the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Note
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPSODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
Episode 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
Author's note
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53
EPISODE 54
EPISODE 55
EPIDODE 56
EPISODE 57
note
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
EPISODE 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPIDODE 64
Note
EPISODE 65
EPISODE 66
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
EPISODE 70
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
EPISODE 74
EPISODE 75
EPISODE 76
EPISODE 77
EPISODE 78
EPISODE 79
EPISODE 80
EPISODE 81
EPISODE 82
EPISODE 83
EPILOGUE
NEW STORIES ALERT

EPISODE 84

3.9K 175 14
By ChristalynePeisie

CHERYL'S POV

I woke up looking around and my eyes met the white walls and beeping sounds confirming I was in a hospital.

I looked up and I saw Ashley, Janice Nancy and Scott sitting beside me on my bed. My mind was a little blank when I woke up but  a couple of minutes later I started remembering everything.

Me going to the hospital and getting kidnapped. Brittany starving me and taking me to the sea to kill me. I also remembered Gerald, Brad and Jack running towards me and I finally remembered Brittany firing the gun and a body falling on me and  Gerald calling my name.

I checked my body for any bandage or gun wound but found nothing. Wait if I wasn't the one Brittany shot then who ?

Oh my God Gerald!!!!!

She shot Gerald.

Where is Gerald?........... I asked panicking. I just hope he is okay.

He went home  to shower. He has been here since we brought you here and he has refuse to eat or go home to shower so we had to force him to go home and take a shower. He will be here at any moment......... Janice replied.

Oh thank God at least he is safe. I sighed.

If he wasn't the one been shot then who ? Who will save me. Wait Jack.

Where is Jack ?......... I asked.

Jack went with Gerald. Both of them need to shower........ Scott replied smiling.

Okay then who was shot? Who saved me? Who took the bullet for me ? Wait where is Brad ?..........I asked afraid of the answer I will get. They were all quiet. No one was talking.

Answer me where is Brad....... I shouted but still no one answered.

What is wrong.......... I asked as my heartbeat quickens and the machine beside me kept beeping. I unplugged the wires getting annoyed with the sound it was making.

I asked a question where is Brad......... I asked.

He is dead........... Scott answered slowly.

What!!!!!!! ........ I exclaimed shocked.

What do you mean he is dead.........I asked.

He threw himself infront of you when Brittany  fired the bullet......... Scott explained.

Oh my God tell me it is not true......... I cried.  Why would Brad do that. Why will he sacrifice himself to save me.

Someone I was planning to destroy. Someone I hated so much. Someone I deceive. He probably may be thinking what I said to him about been inlove with him was true. He didn't know I was lying to him.

Why will he take the bullet for me. Why will he do that.  I got his parents arrested. I know he has not been the best person to me but sacrificing his life to save me when I destroyed his family  and life made me regret everything I did to him.

I know I got justice for all the lifes his family destroyed but knowing he layed his life for me is killing me.

I am the worst person on earth. I wanted to kill my own child and now  someone  that I hated and destroyed was the one that gave his life up to save me.

I didn't notice I was crying until Janice wiped a tear off my face. I should have believed him when he said he has changed. I should have forgiven him. To say I was going to get him arrested so he spend the rest of his life in prison and now it turns out he save my life whiles loosing his break my heart.

I wish I could have talked to him when he took his last breath. Just to tell him I forgave him and ask him to also forgive me.

Is he buried yet.......... I asked hoping he is not so I can at least say my last words to him before he is buried.

Yes he was buried yesterday............ Janice answered. Oh God no!!!!.

Wait how long have I been unconscious........... I asked.

Five days......... Jack replied. Five days !!! I have been unconscious for five freaking days. What the hell!!!! And oh wait my baby?.

What about my baby........ I panicked.

Our baby is also fine. Luckily for us the doctor says the baby is fine......... Gerald said entering the room.

Gerald...........  I called.

Yeah that is me princess, how are you doing.............. he asked.

I am fine but just feeling sad and guilty  about Brad...........I replied.

I know.  It shocked all off us. We always saw Brad as a selfish person but looking at him commit such a selfless act shocked all of us and I must confess Jack and I not been really good at running didn't help matters. Left with the two of us we would have lost you but Brad been an athlete made him got infront of you on time but unfortunately  he lost his life............ Gerald replied.

Where is Jeremy........... I asked.

He is in a terrible mood and Sandra is with him. He feel guilty for betraying his best friend and family. He feels it is his fault. Sandra is there helping him. I passed by Jeremy's  house before coming back here............ Gerald said.

I hope he will be okay......... I said.

He will. I know with Sandra there he will be okay.............. Gerald replied.

What about Brittany................ I asked.

She was arrested. I wanted her to be executed  for her deeds but killing her is a soft punishment  for her. I paid some people and made sure she ended up in a psychiatric prison locked up alone and chained. She has no way of getting out and gradually she will loose her mind been alone in a psychiatric prison and chained can make one go mad............. Gerald said.

Thank you Gerald......... I said.

Welcome princess......... Gerald said hugging me and kissing my head.

What about me. I will also need a hug too.......... Jack said walking towards my bed.

Hermano!!!!!........... I happily called.

I miss you so much sister........... jack said.

I miss you to Hermano..........I replied pulling away from Gerald and hugging Jack.

How are you Hermana........Jack asked.

Am fine........ I replied smiling.

How is mum and uncle........ I asked.

They are all fine and they are on their way back. We didn't tell them about you been kidnapped  and been in the hospital. When ever they call your phone I pick it and tell them you are not around. Mum felt something was wrong and force the truth out of me when they called today. I told them everything and to say the are mad at me is an understatement. They are really angry. They are on their way here. They went to France  for some business and when I told them they decided to stop everything and fly back......... Jack explained.

That sounds like mum and uncle. I can't imagine mums face when you told her I was at the hospital. By now she is panicking  and screaming at uncle.......... I said and we all laughed. There was silent in the room for some time until I spoke again.

I want to visit Brad's grave when I am discharged........ I said.

Okay will take you there....... Gerald said.

Two days later

I was discharged a day after me waking up. Today been the second day, I followed Gerald to Brad's grave.

When we got there we saw Jeremy sitting  there and crying like a baby. I felt so sad. I felt sorry for him. I can't imagine losing Janice or Nancy even though I recently met them not to talk about Jeremy and Brad who have been friends since childhood.

I sat beside him quietly and place my flowers  on the grave. I wept for sometime and finally standing up to go home. I tapped Jeremy's  shoulder and consoled him a little. As I was about to walk away Jeremy spoke for the first time since I came here.

He asked me to give you this......... Jeremy said handling me an envelope.

What is it........ I asked.

A letter he wanted to leave the city and the country at large. He told me after we save you he will leave the country and asked me to wait till he leave this place before giving you this letter........... Jeremy said handling the letter to me. I took it and opened it and truly it was Brad's handwriting.

Hi ,

     By the time you receive this letter I may be out of the country. All I want to say to you is I am really sorry for all the pain I caused you. I will not blame anyone for everything  I did to you. I did all those things without thinking of  how much it will hurt you. Jeremy told me everything. He couldn't forgive himself for betraying my family and I. But I admire him so much for what he did. He did what I couldn't do. He help saved an innocent girl who would have been another victim of my family. He saved the love of his life. It is something I really admired. I also know you lied when you said you want to be with me. You just wanted to get information about my family. I am not angry about that. I did worst things to you, who am I to complain when the coin turned. One thing I never lied about was the fact that I love you. I love you so much to the extend it scares me. I grew up thinking I needed a girl who is manipulative, sexy, rude and above all evil as a wife but what I didn't know was I needed a kind, beautiful and intelligent lady to help me get on the right path. When I realise I have feelings for you it was a little late. I am not leaving the country because I am afraid of going to jail but I am leaving because I want to spend the few days I have as a free man happy. I want to make my dream of cruising in Paris and having fun a reality. I couldn't do that because my dad always think  that dream is for the weak and it a girly dream but in all I want to experience it. I will enjoy  my last days till the police get me. It will be fun to play hide and seek with them. I admire your courage to fight for justice even knowing it is dangerous. I wish I had that courage to do things not for me but to help others.  I am happy my family are facing the law for all the crimes they committed. 

Well done Cheryl keep it up. Gerald is really lucky to have you and I wish you the best in your revenge and I hope you find a place in your heart to forgive one day. I have always said this three words without meaning it but today will all my soul , mind and heart I say I love you. Bye  for now till we meet again.
                                                     Love you
                                                         BRAD.

After reading the letter I felt better. At least I know Brad  knew the truth before dying. And I also know he really regretted everything he did to me.

I smiled at Jeremy for one last time before walking away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One more episode to go. Will update the last episode on Friday.

❤U
XOXO
CHRISTALYNE PEISIE
VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8K 50
Bad girl of the school, Faye Lenards, is in for a ride when she gets partnered with the infamous bad boy, Paxton Lenox. Annoyed at all of his smart c...
1.3M 27.9K 63
They don't play to win. They play to hurt. Sterling Academy's irresistible reputation all came crashing down last year when a list of the 'top thirty...
21K 3.1K 47
Highest Ranking #106 |15/03/18| "Under a pretty smile, there's always a secret." "In a world full of faces, I'm the mask." "Revenge can be sweet as...
106K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...