MY SWEET REVENGE ( NOT EDITTE...

By ChristalynePeisie

In the face of heartbreak and humiliation, Cheryl Marie Garcia refuses to be a victim. Determined to turn the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Note
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPSODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
Episode 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
Author's note
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53
EPISODE 54
EPISODE 55
EPIDODE 56
EPISODE 57
note
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
EPISODE 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPIDODE 64
Note
EPISODE 65
EPISODE 66
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
EPISODE 74
EPISODE 75
EPISODE 76
EPISODE 77
EPISODE 78
EPISODE 79
EPISODE 80
EPISODE 81
EPISODE 82
EPISODE 83
EPISODE 84
EPILOGUE
NEW STORIES ALERT

EPISODE 70

4.1K 200 24
By ChristalynePeisie

CHERYL'S POV

After the charity ball, my uncle, aunt, jack and I left for Mexico so I get to know my origin. I really enjoyed my holidays.

My uncle showed me my maternal home and even showed me the orphanage my dad grew up. I learnt a lot about my mum's family and I really enjoyed my holidays. I could say this was my best Christmas holidays.

We came back to America a week after school has reopened. We got back on sunday afternoon with my uncle's private jet.

During my vacation I was still communicating with Gerald and our relationship is blooming. Our love for each other was as strong as a rock.

Nancy and I were back to been friends and although we weren't as close as we use to we were really getting along.  She apologized after the charity ball and I forgave her although Jack hasn't forgiven her yet but from the look of things I know he will forgive her soon.

I just thank God things are back to normal and we are all back together and working hard towards the revenge.

I haven't ask for update on what happened during the Christmas holidays and how far they have got with the 'getting evidence plan' which is the second face of the plan.

Gerald promised to tell me everything when I get back from mexico. So now that am back I think I will get an update on what is happening and how far we are with the revenge plan.

It been almost four months since I found Brad cheating on me with Brittany. During my vacation I have had calls from Brad.

After the charity ball, Brad have been calling my number and pleading for me to come back to him and some nonsense about he finding out he has been inlove with me all along and was just blinded by Brittany's barbie looks.

No matter how many times I tell Brad I don't want him anymore and that am inlove with Gerald, that boy doesn't seem to get it. At a point I stop picking his calls and even blocked his number but he always find ways to call or text me.

As for Brittany I haven't heard from her after the charity ball and I just couldn't stop looking at the picture jack took  at the charity ball when she found out I was related to jack. Whenever I feel bored I just look at their picture and laugh.

All I heard about her was from Ryan. he told me Brittany's relationship with Brad is on the rocks.

They fight over virtually everything. It was as if a spell was broken after they found out my relationship with jack because since that day, things haven't been going on well for them.

When we got back to America, jack and I drove to New York whiles uncle and Aunt drove to New Jersey.

When we got home Nancy and Janice were at the living room. We walk towards them and when they look up and saw us a huge smile came across their face.

Welcome babes I really miss you......... Janice said hugging me.

I miss you too............. I said happily hugging her back.

You sure? I hope you got me a present......... She asked.

Sure babes I got everyone a gift......... I said as we broke the hug. I look beside Janice and saw Nancy standing quietly and looking at the floor.

Won't you welcome me Nancy.......... I asked with a huge smile as she look at me a little shocked but I ignored her shock expression and hugged her as she hugged me back.

Am really sorry Cheryl......... She said in tears.

Don't be sorry, Nancy. We are bestfriends and bestfriends always forgive themselves. Let just put everything behind us and move on......... I said and she happily nodded. When we broke the hug Nancy look at jack and spoke.

Jack am really sorry please forgive me.............. Nancy said going on her knees but Jack just walked pass her ignoring her completely. I look at a sad Nancy and walked to her. I hold her hands and lift her up.

Don't worry he will forgive you soon. He is just hurt............ I comforted her

Are you sure. From the look of things am not sure he will ever forgive me....... Nancy asked.

I am sure he will forgive you because he loves you so much............ I said and she nodded and smiled a little.

Okay ladies am in the mood for some shopping tomorrow after school. Who is in.............. I said and both of them said they are in so we planned on going for shopping tomorrow after school.

I excused myself and left them in the living room. I walked with my luggage upstairs to Gerald's room which is now our room.

I entered into the room to meet a serious Gerald looking into his laptop.

Hi Gerald.......... I greeted trying to get his attention.

Hi princess, how was your holidays........ He said still looking into his laptop.

It was my best holiday so far. I really enjoyed myself. By the way what are you doing busily looking into your laptop............ I ask curiously.

Putting together all the evidence we were able to gather throughout the holiday........... He answered.

Really. What evidence did you guys get............. I asked pulling off my heels and sitting beside him.

We got evidences of Brad's parent fraud on Ashley's real parents and we also got evidences of Brad's dad killing Ashley's parents......... Gerald explained.

Wow that is cool but how did you get it.............. I asked.

Sandra got a pendrive from Jeremy's dad's study when Jeremy took her to his house. I think Jeremy's dad kept the pendrive so he could blackmail Brad's dad later.......... Gerald said.

Wow Sandra is really good......... I said.

Yes she is but I fear for her life. You know Jeremy's parent have cameras all around their house and although Sandra off them all before she went to Jeremy's father's study I still think the are secret cameras there.  since Jeremy's dad is an IT expect am sure he will put secret cameras in his house, since he have discriminating documents and stuffs home. If he doesn't find the pendrive and search any of his secret camera, he will know it is with Sandra and he will surely come after her so I let Sandra leave the country this morning. She is in one of my parent's hideout............. Gerald said worriedly.

Oh my God I just hope Sandra is safe.......... I said.

Yes she is safe but right now we need to be fast and get them arrested before they know we are after them or else we all will be dead.......... He said.

So what are we going to do now......... I asked.

We have evidence against Brad's parent for killing and frauding Ashley's parents and we also have some documents which are evidence against Jeremy's parent of their fraudulent ways and some  illegal things they have done. Which will be able to put Brad and Jeremy's parents in prison but we have nothing against Brittany's parent except the confession of the police investigator whom they killed but you know it will not help in any way because it is a dead man's confession, they can easily lie their way out. We also have evidence of Brittany burning your father's restaurant............... He explained.

So what is our way out ............ I asked.

We only need evidence against Brad, Jeremy and Brittany's parent. For evidence against Brad and Jeremy I will soon get it but the problem is Brittany's parent and you know we can't just leave anyone out.............. Gerald said.

I think the secret my dad got to find out can help us in getting Brittany's parent arrested......... I suggested.

Yes I think so too but we all don't know it except jack and he is not willing to share it........... Gerald sighed worriedly.

So what are we going to do now.......... I asked.

Emotionally blackmail jack to get the truth from him.............. Gerald suggested.

How ?................. I asked.

We tell him Ashley ,Sandra and your life is in danger and the only way to save the three of you is for him to tell us what your father told him about Brittany and Brad's parent...... He said.

I still don't get you............ I said.

You know jack will never allow anything to happen to you. He may not really care if anything happens to Ashley and Sandra but he can't take it if anything happens to you.  We will tell him Sandra have been caught and it will be easier for them to link her to Ashley since she was caught with a pendrive that contains Ashley's parent murder and Sandra is threatening to mention your name if we don't get her out of there and the only way out is to get that information he has to help us get quick evidence and get all of them arrested before things get out of hand. I know if we tell him all this, jack will not hesitate to tell us the secret............. Gerald explained.

So you mean we should lie to my brother that Sandra has been caught and Ashley and I are at the verge of been caught too and the only way to save us is for him to tell us what my dad told him before dying, right ?............ I asked.

Exactly and what will make him believe it, is if he doesn't see Ashley and Sandra in school tomorrow................ He said.

I am not okay with lying to my brother but if it is the only way out then I think I am in but are you sure that this will work and jack will tell us the secret......... I asked.

Let just try and see........... He said.

So when are we telling him this.............  I asked.

Tomorrow evening and I told everyone not to let him know I took Sandra out of the country........... Gerald replied.

Okay............ I said.

I hope jack doesn't get angry with me for lying to him.......... I said a little worried because I know my brother doesn't like lies and coming from me hmmmm.

💖 U
XOXO
CHRISTALYNE PEISIE
VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36K 76
Violet is good. Axel is not. When Violet's mom gets married and Violet is tossed into upper-class society, she stays positive. Until her boyfriend ch...
107K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
285K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
187K 6K 50
❝I can't abandon the person I used to be, so I carry her.❞ _________________________________ Sophia Brava, high school's former nerd is back to get r...