MY SWEET REVENGE ( NOT EDITTE...

By ChristalynePeisie

In the face of heartbreak and humiliation, Cheryl Marie Garcia refuses to be a victim. Determined to turn the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Note
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPSODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
Episode 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
Author's note
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53
EPISODE 54
EPISODE 55
EPIDODE 56
EPISODE 57
note
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
EPISODE 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPIDODE 64
Note
EPISODE 65
EPISODE 66
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
EPISODE 70
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
EPISODE 74
EPISODE 75
EPISODE 76
EPISODE 77
EPISODE 78
EPISODE 79
EPISODE 80
EPISODE 81
EPISODE 82
EPISODE 83
EPISODE 84
EPILOGUE
NEW STORIES ALERT

EPISODE 71

4K 190 32
By ChristalynePeisie

CHERYL'S POV

I woke up early today since I have school. I still feel a little tired after my journey back from Mexico yesterday but since I have school today and I have already missed school for a week, I have to go.

I looked beside me and realise Gerald wasn't in bed. I looked around to see any sign of him but he was no where to be seen.

Where could he have gone to. There is no sound coming from the bathroom showing he is there and no sound from the closet either.

I look to my right side where the bedside drawer is and realise there is a small note there. It might be a note from Gerald. I picked it up and read.

Good morning princess.
          I have some emergency to take care of so I will meet you in school later.
                                           L❤️ve ya, Gerald

I smiled looking at the note before putting it down and going to the bathroom to do my morning business. After i was done, I dressed up looking simple but hot and  seductive.

Picture of Cheryl's cloths below.

I went downstairs to meet the rest. Everyone was ready as we all said our goodbyes and left to our various cars. I walked to my lamborghini. I really miss it. It's been a while since I drove it.

I entered and drove off to school. I got to school and parked my car and walked out of the VIP parking lot.

I was walking through the hall way when my eyes caught sight of someone I didn't expect to see.

What is she doing here. I mean I know she owns part of the school but ever since I came to the school I have never seen my aunt coming here. It was always Gerald's mum I usually see in school.

Darling, you are here........ Aunt Beatrice said looking at me. I walked towards her with a huge smile.

I really love my aunt. She has been nothing but really nice to me. She is like a mother to me and I have grown to love her and my uncle so much during my vacation with them.

Mum, what are you doing here......... I asked surprise.

Oh Esmeralda here asked me to come  help with designing the plan for  the new science laboratory and assembly hall......... She said looking at a beautiful woman beside her.

Oh nooooooo!!!!   It can't be Gerald's mum. I mean I never planned on meeting her like this. I have seen her several times but never have I been this close to her I always see her from a distance.

Oh God I can't meet her with such a slutty cloth.  Does she even know am her son's girlfriend. I just hope she doesn't because with my kind of dressing she will think am like the other  bimbos her son fuck around with.

Why did I even wear such a dress today of all days. I should have dressed a little decent.

Are you okay dear........... My aunt asked.

Yes am okay.............. I said not looking at Gerald's mum and my aunt.

Esmeralda this is my husband's neice the one he introduced at the charity ball. You remember her right........... My aunt said looking at Gerald's mum.

Yes I think I do. How are you dear.......... Gerald's mum asked smiling.

Am fine Miss Cox.......... I replied.

Do you school here........ Gerald's mum asked.

Yes............. I replied.

Oh you remember that scholarship programme you organized........ My aunt asked.

Yes, the one Gerald forced me to organize......... Miss Cox replied. Wait Gerald forced her mother to organize that scholarship programme? But why ??

She was the student that won the scholarship................ My aunt said proudly.

Wait a minute. She is the Cheryl girl......... She asked.

Yes she is......... My aunt replied.

The same girl Gerald has been inlove with the past three years. You are Gerald's girlfriend.......... Gerald's mum said looking at me from head to toe. Oh God she might be thinking why her son will be with a girl who dress like a slut.

Why in God's name did I ever put this dress on. I didn't even know I will meet my future mother in-law and now she probably think am whore from the way she is looking at me.

You are dating Gerald.......... My aunt said a little shocked. Oh no!!! Such a bad day. My aunt doesn't even know am dating Gerald and she has to find out like this. Thankfully jack saved me from this two women.

Mum, aunt Esmeralda.......... Jack called walking towards us. They both smiled as jack hugged both of them. They started chatting and soon the bell rang as we both left for our class leaving the adults there.

Class was a bit boring but I managed to stay. Soon it was lunch time and we all took our bags and left the class. I walked to my locker and placed my books in my locker.

I went straight to the cafeteria after putting my books in my locker and when I got there, everyone was sitted including Gerald. When did Gerald come to school. I haven't seen him around since I came to school today.

I also took my seat and when my eyes caught sight of Brad and Brittany, I decided to do a little drama.

This is our first time sitting together after my uncle introduced me to the world at the charity ball and I need to make those two pay for saying jack has been fucking me and destroying Nancy and Jack's relationship. I am gonna destroy their relationship too if they still even have one.

I sat beside Gerald as usual and ordered my food. Soon my food was served and we sat quietly as we all ate our food. After sometime I spoke...

Brad I saw your miss call yesterday but I was busy. What is it about............ I asked a little loudly getting the attention of some other students around and  knowing fully well am starting a world war III.

What!!!!!!! you called her?  What for?.......... Brittany asked as she looked at Brad and points at me. Brad was speechless. I think he never thought I will tell everyone he calls me.

Oh sorry he didn't tell you. He has been calling me recently, begging me to come back to him and I thought you knew about it since he told me both of you are no longer together............. I said and Brittany looked more shocked.

You told her we are no longer together............. She asked and Brad still remain quiet.

Oh it not just that. He also said he never loved you and that he was just deceived by your fake barbie look.......... I added more petrol to the burning fire.

Oh God no this must be just a dream. You fucking told her you were deceived by my fake barbie look. Do I look like a barbie?......... Brittany angrily asked. Brad just sat there without saying a word.

Answer me you fucking bastard.......... Brittany snapped angrily.

Britt am really sorry okay. I don't know why I said all that but all I can say is am really sorry.......... Brad finally spoke which shocked me because I thought he will deny it.

You are admitting that you said all those things to her knowing fully well she is my worst enemy and you sit there and tell me you are sorry...............she yelled.

Oh and I forgot he also said you stink and he even said he feel like vommitting whenever he is with you and he has to imagine you are me before he can fuck you........... I added really enjoying the show. Brad never said this last part I just added it to make Brittany more angry.

You said all that to her you asshole......... Brittany said with her voice broken and I could see she is really hurt but am not done with her yet.

Stop been a hypocrite Brittany. We all know you also don't love Brad. You confessed to Gerald when he fucked you. You told Gerald you were not inlove with Brad and he is too dull for your liking and you even told him Brad follows you around like a lost puppy.............  I said with a smirk.

You did what?......... Brad asked. It was now his time to get angry. At this Moment everyone was watching the drama going on.

She is lying.......... Brittany quickly said.

Oh she is not Lying. You told me all that and don't even try to deny it.......... Gerald said.

You slept with Gerald and even told him all that about me and you have the gust to be angry at me for doing a similar thing to you............. Brad asked angrily.

I didn't sleep with Gerald and I didn't say all that about you, they are just trying to get into your head and you Cheryl aren't you ashame to say before everyone that your boyfriend slept with me........... Brittany said.

Why would I be ashamed. He slept with you before he became my boyfriend and I have evidence this time. I will send it to just Brad and if you still deny it after I sent it then I will post it on the school's platform for everyone to see.............. I threatened. I can't post her sex video for everyone to see but I just said it to scare her.

I am not like her. I can't do that to my fellow lady when I know how it feels to have your sex video out there. Even if I hate Brittany I can't do that to her.

I sent the video to just Brad and her and  after Brad looked at the video he was fuming with anger.

You bitch I thought you were at least decent. I can't believe I choose a slut like you over Janice and Cheryl............ Brad spat angrily.

Am sorry Brad I don't know, I am really sorry.......... Brittany begged.

Are you also sorry for sleeping with Jeremy who is your boyfriend's bestfriend or are you sorry for sleeping with most of the guys in school just for money ............ I asked and everyone gasp.

Shut up you bitch............ Brittany angrily yelled. I am so not done with her.

You call me a bitch when you are the school's biggest bitch and the cheapest prostitute in town. Anyone can have you just for 10 dollars that is how cheap you are and for you Brad I really pity you. You walk around with this prostitute showing her off as your girlfriend. You just don't know how everyone laugh at you behind your back.............I mocked.

You fucked her knowing she is my girlfriend. What kind of friend are you.......... Brad ask Jeremy and I could see a tear drop from his eyes.

Am sorry man I just couldn't control myself...........Jeremy pleaded.

I am not angry because you slept with her but am hurt because you betrayed me. You of all people that I trust with my life. I loved you like my own blood brother but you fucked my girlfriend and you didn't even have the heart to tell me. I even asked you the other day when Gerald accused you of sleeping with her but you denied it lying to me. What kind of a friend are you............ Brad said really hurt. I felt a little bad for him but he really deserve it for been a douchebag.

Am sorry Brad. You shouldn't let this come between us.......... Jeremy pleaded.

You know what?. I don't want to ever see you. Any form of friendship between us is broken. You can have her and don't you ever talk to me again........... Brad said to Jeremy before turning to Brittany.

And for you, I really regret the day I set my eyes on you. I regret the day you became my girlfriend and above all I regret ever choosing you over Janice and Cheryl. You are nothing but a cheap slut. It is over between us and I don't want to ever see your face because I swear I won't be responsible for what I will do to you if you ever show your face to me................... He said as he storm out of the cafeteria. Jeremy went after him pleading with Brad to  forgive him. Brittany turned to me angrily.....

Cheryl you are going to pay for this. I will make you pay for humiliating me today. I will be your end, mark it somewhere. You will regret ever crossing part with me........... Brittany threatened as she shamefully walk out of the cafeteria.

I am so fucking not afraid of you. Go fuck yourself. This is just the beginning, there are more to come and i will make you pay for all the things you have done to my friends and I. I promise you I will be your karma.......... I shouted back at her and before she went out of the cafeteria door she turned and spoke.

We shall see Cheryl.........

These where her last words before she walked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

WHAT WILL BRITTANY DO ?

I'M JUST WONDERING.

WILL JACK TELL THEM THE SECRET ??

AND WHAT IS THE SECRET CHERYL'S DAD FOUND OUT ?.

❤️ U
XOXO
CHRISTALYNE PEISIE
VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
190K 5.3K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
14.7K 4.4K 67
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
21K 3.1K 47
Highest Ranking #106 |15/03/18| "Under a pretty smile, there's always a secret." "In a world full of faces, I'm the mask." "Revenge can be sweet as...