Renae Dreams Trilogy

By _jasthewriter

It's been 5 sweet years since the wedding and the Stone family has grown tremendously. Not only was the drug... More

1.) Renae... 5 years later
Chapter 2.)
Chapter 3.)
Chapter 4.) Dajon
Chapter 5.) Kingston
Chapter 6.) March 31st...
Chapter 7.)
Chapter 8.) Zina
Chapter 9.) Two weeks later...
Chapter 10.)
Chapter 11.)
Chapter 12.) Kingston
Chapter 13.)
Chapter 14.) June 18th
Chapter 15.) Rebuilding
Chapter 16.) Karen
Chapter 17.)
Chapter 18.)
Chapter 19.)
Chapter 20.) Pay Attention
Chapter 21.)
Chapter 22.)
Chapter 23.) September 5th
Chapter 24.) K.J.
Chapter 25.)
Chapter 26.)
Chapter 27.) Privileged vs Color
Chapter 28.)
Chapter 29.)
Chapter 30.)
Chapter 31.)
Chapter 32.) Zina
Chapter 33.)
Chpater 34.) Game day
Chapter 35.) 2 weeks later...
Chapter 36.)
Chapter 37.)
Chapter 38.)
Chapter 39.) Four days later...
Chapter 40.) Fears
Chapter 41.)
Chapter 43.)
Chapter 44.) June 4th.... Miss Red
Chapter 45.) When The Past Bites....
Chapter 46.) Settling in
Chapter 47.) Cracking Down...
Chapter 48.) Renae.... two weeks later
Chapter 49.) When It's All Said And Done
Chapter 50.)
Chapter 51.)
Chapter 52.) August 21st
Chapter 53.)
Chapter 54.) Miracles
Chapter 55.)
Chapter 56.)
Chapter 57.)
Chapter 58.)
Chapter 59.) two weeks later
Chapter 60.)
Chapter 61.) December 1st
Chapter 62.)
Chapter 63.)
Chapter 64.)
Chapter 65.) *Trigger Warning*
Chapter 66.)
Chapter 67.) Good news
Chapter 68.)
Chapter 69.) Febuary 13th
Chapter 70.)
Chapter 71.) March 5th...
Chapter 72.)
Chapter 73.) March 18th
Chapter 74.)
Chapter 75.)
Chapter 76.)
Chapter 77.)
Chapter 78.)
Chapter 79.) Not Goodbye, Just See You Later...

Chapter 42.) 2 weeks later...

4.1K 115 227
By _jasthewriter

        It was May 21st, it's been 2 weeks since Doctor Garner had to perform an at-home termination on Renae. It wasn't as complicated as it would've been if she was carrying full-term but since she was only a month, the only thing she had to worry about was the embryo.

        She got Renae cleaned up and sent her to the hospital to get a full-body exam and Pap smear to make sure she didn't miss anything this time and also had her checked for scar tissue.

       Renae had closed herself off from the world as she used that time to grieve and really let everything that she's been battling out. King was with her everyday and shed a few tears with her.

       The twins summer vacation was in a few weeks and King was counting down the days, he was ready for some excitement to come back in his life.

        Kairo was 8 months, growing more into his features and personality. He wasn't fond of loud noises still, he hated to see Renae cry and Ava was indeed his best friend.

        It was 9 in the morning, Ava was out with Karen. Renae was in the bathroom, giving Kairo his morning bath while Shay Lia, Dangerous played softly in the background.

        King was still asleep, and Renae wanted it to stay that way because she knew he needed it after taking care of her much.

       "You're a good baby you know? You barely get into things except for food," she laughed softly as she poured the water over Kairo's hair and he laughed splashing the water.

       "I wanted you to be a big brother... I wished things could've gone better, but you still have three sisters that'll take care of you,"

        Kairo smiled up at her as if he understood what she was saying then giggled holding up his rubber ducky.

       "I love you, chunky man," she cooed rubbing her nose against his then kissed his cheeks.

       Giggling, he touched her face and Renae smiled faintly as she placed her hand over his and closed her eyes.

       Not being able to have any more kids really broke her heart but she had four that she was grateful for.

        "I love you my little Superman... always," she told him as she went back to washing him off.

       Kairo picked up his race car and held it up to her and grinned widely.

       "You like cars huh? I think I found your interest," she chuckled letting the water drain as she rinsed the soap from his body.

       Grabbing his towel, she wrapped him up in it and stood up slowly trying to ignore the pain in her back.

       "Shoot," she mumbled taking a deep breath before switching Kairo in her other arm as she picked up the cocoa butter and headed into the room.

        Laying him down on her side of the bed, Kairo squealed looking over at a sleeping King and tried to roll over but Renae stopped him and laughed.

         "Daddy's sleeping," she whispered then tickled him and he laughed trying to push her hand away.

        Smiling, Renae hurried and dried him off then applied lotion to his body before she got him dressed in his Batman onesie.

       Sitting Kairo between her legs, she dried his hair with the towel then grabbed the homemade hair moisturizer Karen gave her.

       Rubbing it into his small curls, Kairo smiled messing with his foot.

        When she finished, Renae laid him down and headed into the bathroom to wash her hands and clean the tub out.

        By the time she re-emerged into the room, Kairo was sitting on King's chest playing with his goatee.

        Renae smiled leaning against the dresser and watched as he traced King's features. Picking up his pacifier, he stuck it into his mouth and laid on King's chest with his hand resting on his face.

        Renae stood there watching before she picked up her phone and took a few pictures just as King shifted some and Kairo's head popped up wanting to see if his father had  finally woken up.

        Seeing that King's eyes were still closed, he laid his head back down and closed his eyes.

        "C'mere," King murmured softly catching Renae off guard.

        "Did he wake you?"

       "C'mere baybeh," he called again, ignoring her question.

       Placing his hand on Kairo's back, he turned his head towards Renae and she slowly walked towards the bed and climbed on it. 

        King pulled her body into his and rested his hand on her back and closed his eyes.

        "I love you," he said.

        "I love you," she replied softly as Kairo turned his head towards her and stared at her.

       Placing his hand on her face, she smiled playing in his hair as his eyes closed.

       "He's so quiet,"

        "It doesn't seem real does it?" he chuckled
softly.

        "Not really," She admitted looking up at King and caressed his face.

        "I don't like disappointing you,"

        "You don't, I'm never disappointed by you," He told her.

       "Sometimes I miss the old us... when we were still figuring each other out,"

        "We're here now baybeh, I like who we are now,"

        "I know, I just can't handle any more loss ya know? I don't think I can take it anymore," she confessed staring at Kairo.

        "As long as I'm here, I'll always be ok with taking your burdens, that's on my life Nae,"

       Nodding slowly, she closed her eyes and sighed softly.

        King stared up at the ceiling for a moment as a thought came to mind.

        "I wanna take you somewhere tonight,"

        "I don't know... I don't know King," she sat up and shook her head.

        "I don't feel comfortable leaving the house,"

        "Which is why I want to take you somewhere, just trust me ok?" He retorted grabbing her face gently and she nodded.

         Pecking her lips, he massaged her scalp and she smiled laying back down.

        "You're my best friend," her voiced trailed off as she closed her eyes.

        "I'll always have your back, know dat," he told her.

        "Always... I love you," her voice faded as she relaxed against him.

       King closed his eyes, nodded slowly.

        "And forever baybeh... and ever,"

***

        It was 8:15 in the evening, and Karen had just finished helping Renae get ready for the unknown date that King had planned for her.

        "Are you sure he's going to like the orange?" Renae worried as she examined herself in the full-body mirror for the 11th time.

        "I'm sure," Karen smiled cutting the flat iron off.

        Karen had bought some Peruvian hair from the beauty supply store for Renae and spent 3 hours coloring and teasing it until it was to her liking. On her vacation, she learned a thing or two about styling different kinds of wigs, lace fronts were her favorite.

        She let the kids watch movies and eat snacks downstairs while she helped Renae get ready for tonight while King was out getting himself together as well.

       Renae was dressed in an all-white strapless dress that had a split on the left side, revealing her leg, she wore big hoops as a suggestion from Karen. Renae even let Karen try her hand at doing her makeup and she did a damn good job on it.

        "What's the bag for?" Renae fretted when Karen placed the overnight bag on the bed.

       "I got this," Karen snickered rushing inside the walk-in closet to grab the things King requested.

         Laughing to herself, Renae sat on the side of the bed staring at Kairo as he slept with her giraffe and the dinosaur in his arms.

       "You wanted one more didn't you?" Karen inquired standing on the other side of the bed.

        "It was dangerous of me not to say anything but I did Mama... I guess I hoped I could actually make it,"

       "Let me tell you something about life," Karen began then cleared her throat.

        "The things that we plan out isn't what God planned for us. He may let us get away with a few things before he intercedes but for right now, he's not ready to allow you to carry another child. There's so much going on in dis family and in dis world right now, he's protecting your heart Renae, I promise you, you'll have five like you always wanted but for right now, God is protecting your heart. It's been battered and beat on too many times, a baby is a miracle, a blessing and as of right now, your blessing is on hold until he can clear tha' path for you, do you understand?"

        "I do," Renae nodded picking up her bracelet and put it on, along with her rings and necklace.

       "I really do love you Mama K, with my entire being,"

       "I know it sweetheart and I love you tha' same. You've always been my favorite since tha' day I met you, I only want you and dat son of mine to be happy in dis life, wholeheartedly,"

        Smiling, Renae dabbed at her eyes then cleared her throat and stood up after checking the time.

        "Daddy's outs— whoa," Reign gasped staring at Renae.

         "Yuh look beautiful Mummy," she gleamed entering the room and Renae smiled looking down at her painted toes.

        "You think so? You like the orange?"

        "Yes, it's pretty," she assured.

        "Are yuh going away for a long long time again?" She asked and Renae pouted.

        "Your Mommy and Daddy are going out to get some gifts for you and your sisters ok?" Karen cut in and Renae thanked her.

        "Ouuuuuu, I want more paint, can I?"

        "Yes," Renae giggled picking her up and kissed her cheeks then tickled her.

        "Ok ok, it's time to go, come on," Karen waved her hands as she picked up the bag and motioned for Renae to walk.

        When she entered the living room, Ava and Kaari gave her the same reaction as Reign and asked her a million and one questions as Karen tried to get them to let her leave because King was waiting on her.

       It took 15 minutes for them to finally let Renae leave and she laughed all the way outside.

        King stood outside of his Rolls-Royce. His attire was a little simpler than Renae's and it made her second guess her look. King noticed her nervousness and met her halfway and tilted her chin.

        "You look perfect baybeh," he told her genuinely and she shyly smiled then gasped when he removed the bouquet of white roses from behind his back.

        "We're going on a date?" She giggled smelling the flowers and he smirked.

        "Maybe," he winked taking the bag from Karen then placed a kiss on her forehead before taking Renae's hand into his.

       After making sure she was inside, he put the bag inside the trunk with the rest of the things he secretly packed then climbed into the driver's side.

       Renae kept messing with her hair and dress and King chuckled at her nervousness.

        "What you nervous about?" He asked placing the roses in the back.

       "I don't know... I feel like I'm overdressed... do you like the hair? You mom did it,"

        "I do," he smiled reaching over and cupped her face before resting his hand on her thigh.

        "Who did your hair? I didn't think it was long enough for cornrows," she said and he chuckled.

       "My barber hooked me up, told him I needed something dat wouldn't get pulled," he winked then laughed when she covered her face.

       "I'm just playing," he chuckled giving her thigh a squeeze.

        "Can I ask where we're going?"

       "Nope," He responded and she pouted.

       "Open tha' glove compartment," he instructed as he moved into the far right lane to enter the Norfolk expressway.

       Doing as told, Renae removed the rose gold gift bag and looked over at King before pulling the paper out.

        The box black rectangular box read Angara.

       "What is it?" She asked afraid to open it.

        "Open it baybeh," he chuckled slowing down behind the car ahead of him.

        Opening the box, the interior was of a red Velcro, the locket part and the sides were gold and the was a smaller box inside.

       Removing that, Renae opened the box slowly revealing the round red ruby earrings. They were of a prong-set with a cushion halo of diamonds. It was linked to a lever back closure, they were 24karats, they displayed a unique drop design and the filigree on the back of the earrings gave us an old romantic vintage vibe. They ran Kingston 8 grand but the jeweler settled for 5.

        Money wasn't an issue for King whatsoever but since he had a history with the jeweler he felt as if he owed King that due and King didn't argue with him.

       "You like it?" He asked picking up on her sudden silence.

         "I do," she spoke barely above a whisper as she admired the stones.

        Fanning at her eyes, she removed her hoops and placed them inside the box.

        "No crying, at least not yet," He teased as he reached over and used the back of his finger to catch her tears.

        "I can't help it," she laughed softly as she put the earrings in then put the box back inside the bag.

        "Your mom packed me a bag of clothes... are we going to be gone for a few days?"

        "I can't answer dat," he chuckled and she sucked her teeth.

        "For real babe, can you just give me one hint?" She pleaded grabbing his hand.

        "Nope, I let you open one gift already, that's all you get," He stated and she frowned.

        "We're not talking," She mumbled folding her arms and he laughed.

        "I still love you tho," he flashed a smile and she playfully rolled her eyes then got comfortable in the seat.

        "Get some rest, we'll be driving for a while," He informed.

        "Ok," she nodded reclining the seat back and closed her eyes.

        She was a little afraid of falling asleep since she had makeup on but with the ac on, she hoped it wouldn't mess up.

***

        After driving for almost 3 hours due to unexpected traffic, King pulled into the parking lot of an upscale restaurant Dajon told him about called 'Etta's Channel Side Restaurant'.

        They were in Chincoteague, Virginia and would be staying there for a few days to a week.

        Cutting the engine, King removed his seatbelt and reached over and shook Renae gently. It took a moment before she moved and went to rub her eyes but King caught her hand mid-air before she could.

        "Your makeup baybeh," He reminded as he opened the glove compartment and grabbed a peppermint for her.

        Renae frowned when he placed it in her hand and he laughed, "Tryna say my breath stink?"

        "I know how you are about dat," he told her and she smiled popping the mint into her mouth then thanked him.

        "Where are we?" She asked looking out at the view.

        "You ask a lot of questions," he laughed getting out of the car and made sure he had his cash and ID on him before walking around the passenger side and helped her out.

        Placing his jacket around her, King closed the door and hit the locks before placing his keys inside his pockets.

        Renae looked around the pretty scenery and smiled at the few people who walked by.

        "Etta's... I never heard of this," she said as she read the sign then yelped when King smacked her ass.

        "That's tha' point," he smirked taking her hand into his and pulled her into him as they walked.

        After checking in and being seated in a secluded area, Renae looked around in amazement.

        There were roses surrounding their table, a trail of rose petals leading from their table towards the walkway, on the wall next to them, it was also decorated in roses and the small crystal chandelier above them created a halo over Renae.

        She was in awe, emotional and thankful all in one.

        "I... I... oh my God," She fanned at her eyes unable to finish her sentence.

        "I don't know what to say," she cried.

        "You don't have to say anything, seeing your reaction is all I needed," he admitted as he reached over and wiped at her eyes before placing a kiss on her forehead.

        "You're so good to me... this is fucking crazy," she laughed wiping her nose.

        "You're my world ma, you deserve it," He told her just as the waiter walked over.

        Renae sat with a warm smile on her face as she watched as King took control and ordered for both of them. She was really seeing him in a different light and loved every moment of it.

        Renae had the seafood gumbo with jumbo shrimp and crabmeat, an order of jumbo crab legs with the restaurant's own special sauce, and a small salmon salad. King had a big Delmonico steak with grilled asparagus and brown rice, an order of crab cakes and sweet potato fries, and for drinks, they had red wine.

        "Let's play a game," She suggested as she dipped her crab meat into the special sauce.

        "Shoot," he replied cutting his steak up.

        "Tell me a few things you know about me,"

        "Easy," he chuckled and she smirked.

        "My favorite color doesn't count," she added and he laughed.

        "You think so little of me," He joked wiping his mouth before speaking.

        "When you're annoyed you get dis sexy ass pout on your face dat I absolutely love tha' hell out of. You got dis thing where you act as if you hate when I smack your ass but you don't know how to hide your expression allowing me to see dat it turns you on. When you're sleeping, you either have to have me close by you or with your hand resting on my dick. When you laugh there's a twinkle in your right eye dat makes me fall deeper in love with you. I noticed when you're nervous about something you become self-conscious and mess with your hair and clothes a lot as if you're mentally coaching yourself to remain calm. I know you better than you may think I do baybeh," he finished then smiled cockily and she laughed looking down at her plate.

        "You really do, I can't hide anything from you," She giggled and he shook his head before he began eating again.

       "Should I go next?" She asked.

       "If you want," he replied.

       "Ok," she tapped her chin as she stared at him for a moment.

        "You may already know this, but any time you're about to beat someone's ass you place your hands behind your back but that's not the part I love. If you're wearing a hat, you have this thing where you turn it backwards before you let shit hit the fan, I think I witnessed that when we first started dating. When you're horny you get this unreadable look in your eyes as you stare at me as if you want to eat me or something," giggling at the last part, she placed her hand on his and rubbed his thumb over his tattoo.

"When you're in deep thought, you do this thing with your eyebrows that makes you look even sexier than you already are. When you're confused, you scratch at your brow and chew on the inside of your cheek until you can figure something out. I guess to end it, I can say that I also love the way you look at me, I see my future in your eyes... it makes me feel safe,"

"Those are the things I've noticed," she added and he smiled.

They finished eating and spent the next 30 minutes discussing their future until dessert was sent to the table.

Renae eyed the vanilla cake confused for a moment then scrunched her face up, King was trying his best not to laugh and blow his cover.

        "I don't like this babe, it tastes weird," she whispered picking up the plate and sniffed it.

        "Mine is fine, what it tastes like?" He asked enjoying his slice.

        Turning her nose up in disgust, she slid the plate away and drank the rest of her wine to rid the bad taste.

        "I don't want to seem ungrateful... but I think there's something wrong with my c—" her sentence came to a halt when a guy approached their table playing John Legend, All of Me.

"What's going on?" Renae asked staring at King confused then looked back at the guy oblivious to King's movements.

        "Bab— oh my God," she inhaled covering her mouth when he got down on one knee and retrieved the box from his pocket.

"What are you doing?" She whispered trying to pull him up and he laughed stopping her.

"I know we're already married, been married for seven years now. We didn't get a chance to celebrate our anniversary and I know tha' way I proposed to you wasn't how you wanted, so I'm down here wanting to do it right. I love everything about you Renae, tha' way you laugh, tha' way you shy away when you can't handle my compliments. Your laugh, it's so fucking contagious, I swear it's like music to my ears. I don't see anyone else but you baybeh, you are my world, tha' first person I want to see when I wake up and tha' person I want to see before I close my eyes. My life revolves around you baybeh, will you do me tha' honors of marrying me, again?"

With tears running down her face, Renae nodded quickly as he slid the Simon G setting at Robbins Brothers 18k Diamond ring onto her finger.

        "It's beautiful.... I love you," She cried grabbing his face and pecked his lips repeatedly before standing up and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tightly as white balloons fell from the ceiling.

        "Us against tha' world baybeh, always,"

***

        After the restaurant, King drove to a nearby beach and wandered the sand barefoot with Renae as she talked his head off about everything that came to mind. Even things she's said to him before he pretended as if it were his first time hearing. He was in love with her happiness, infatuated with her excitement and intrigued by the way the moonlight dance on her skin.

        They spent 2 hours walking the beach, Renae did all of the talking and King allowed it. He only wanted to hear her talk and had no problems with being the listening ear. By 1 in the morning, they were back on the road heading to their actual destination and King held Renae's hand the entire drive as she slept peacefully in the passenger seat.

        By 2:30 they made it to their cabin that he rented for their stay, it was in the countryside just the way he wanted it with the activities he had planned for them the rest of the week.

        After placing the bags inside, he returned outside to get Renae and carried her inside.

        Laying her on the bed carefully not wanting to wake her, he removed her heels then headed out the room to grab the duffel bag to set things up while she slept.

        With the scent of apple pie and vanilla filling the cabin, the lights were dim, the Toni Braxton station on Pandora played softly in the background as King had a trail of white petals leading from their room, out into the hall, downstairs and into their bathroom. He had candles lit in the bathroom, the tub filled with water and rose petals, on the bed beside a sleeping Renae, King formed a heart out of fresh roses with another gift for Renae in the middle.

        As she slept, he carefully wiped the makeup from her face and pulled her hair up into a messy bun the way he saw her do with the girls plenty of times. He wanted to remove her lashes but remembered his mom telling him that those were safe to stay on.

       When he finished, he took a quick shower in the spare bathroom before he went to wake Renae.

        "Baybeh," King softly called as he leaned towards her ear.

        "Baybeh," he reiterated shaking her again and she stirred momentarily.

        "Yes?" She murmured turning on her side and he chuckled nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck.

        "Wake up baybeh,"

        "I'm sleepy King,"

        "I know baybeh, I wanna show you something tho ok?" He replied and she nodded opening her eyes slowly and squinted to get a clear view of the decorations.

        "Open it," he smiled sitting on the side of the bed.

        Sitting up, she covered her mouth and yawn before picking up the envelope.

        She stared at her name written in perfect cursive then grinned opening it up. Pulling out the unfamiliar document, she looked over at King and he only nodded for her to read.

        As her eyes skimmed through the words, she glanced at him every few seconds as her eyes swelled with tears.

        There it was, written perfectly in cursive and typed for coverage, King's dying testament. Stating that if anything should happen to him and he should leave this earth before his time, Renae collects all of his assets. He had land that was he was in the process of buying out in North Carolina and Georgia that belonged to her, his weed dispensaries were in her name and she collected 80% of his profits, the winery he had in Jamaica would be turned over to the girls once they come of age and his finance company would be turned over to Kairo. His mom had the rights to the restaurant he was opening up in New York that she had no knowledge of and all of his savings if his time should come would be distributed equally amongst Renae, their kids, and Karen. The last weed dispensary that he had would be turned over to Dajon. Renae literally had his life in her hands and she wasn't sure how to feel about that.

        "Wh... what doe... why are you doing this?" She asked still staring at the documents with mixed emotions.

        "Are you trying to tell me something? I'm so confused,"

        "I just need you to know dat even if I'm not around you will always be taken care of. No matter what, anywhere you want to go, you can go, I just wanted you to get an actual example of just how much I love you. I don't care about money or dis lavish shit, you can have it all, as long as I got you, Renae, I'm set for life," he told her genuinely.

        Her face frowned up and before she could reply she burst out into tears. She didn't need to see any kind of proof or paperwork to know just how much he loved her because he made her feel loved every single day. She knew without a doubt he was deeply in love with her as she was with him.

        There were no limits she wouldn't go with him and for him, he was her everything. No amount of money, gifts or cars would equate to that, their love was raw, it was rare and it was simply for them and only them.

        You can't take any of the accessories or materialistic things when you die but she knew when it was her time to go it was one thing she would bring with her because he already stored it within; his eternal love.

        That was all she needed, all she wanted, as long as she had that she was content in life.

        With a blurry vision and shaky hands, she tore the papers up and King frowned.

        "I don't care about these things," her voice trembled as she held up the torn papers then let them fall before she grabbed his face.

        "I care about you, only you. I only want you, always have, always will. You don't have to buy me things, give me things or any of the sort to prove something to me that I already know. I am deeply... extremely... hopelessly in love with you. You're my King, that's all I need," with each word she spoke King's heart grew heavier.

        He knew she wasn't with him for his money, but things were already set in stone, he just wanted her to see the documents of what he's been doing on the side.

        But for her to rip it up as if it were nothing to prove to him that their love ran deeper than money, if he had two hearts he'd tear out both and hand it over to her with no hesitation.

        "I love you," He spoke against her lips before kissing her deeply.

        Laying back, Renae pulled him on top of her and deepened the kiss as he grinded on her.

        Slipping his tongue inside her mouth, she allowed him to explore it freely as she tried to remove his towel but he grabbed her hands and held them above her head and moved towards her neck.

        Biting down on it gently, she sucked in a sharp breath then moaned softly when he tongue kissed the area.

        "I love you," she panted breathlessly as she tilted his head to give him more access.

        When he pulled her panties off and slid his finger inside her, her body stiffened briefly before relaxing as he rotated his finger inside.

        "Oh fuck... right thereee," she purred gripping the sheets when he curled his finger inside her and applied pressure to her pierced clit.

        Moaning uncontrollably, she arched up into him and let out a high pitched scream as her first climax hit.

        Removing his finger, King licked it clean and before he could go in for a sample she grabbed his face and attacked his lips hungrily.

        Her body was burning with sensation and King knew exactly what she wanted. Pulling from the intense kiss, he had to catch his breath before speaking.

        "Bathroom," was all he said before he pecked her lips one last time then headed into the bathroom.

        Sitting up, Renae removed her dress and stood up finally noticing the full decorations.

        This is gorgeous, she thought before heading into the dim-lit bathroom.

       Toni Braxton, You Mean the World to Me begin to play and Renae smiled following the trail of rose petals until she reached the tub.

        King extended her hand to help her inside and once she got into the hot bubbly water, her body became Jell-O.

           "You did all of this while I was asleep?" She asked playing with the petals.

        "I did," he proudly replied then smiled.

        "Thank you," she acknowledged moving towards him and brushed her lips against his then rubbed her nose on his.

        "You're so good to me King,"

        "You make me want to go hard everyday ma, you keep me leveled," He spoke against her lips then placed his hand behind her neck and pulled her closer.

        "I love you," he said before sucking her lip into his mouth and kissed her deeply.

        Cupping his face, Renae straddled his lap as their heads moved in a slow sensual pace as they took turns biting each other's lips. Placing one hand against the wall behind him, Renae pressed her body into his and deepened the kiss.

        Grinding on him slowly, she bit down on his lip and giggled softly when he groaned gripping her ass.

        Pulling back, she grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers while pressing her other hand against the wall as she slowly bounced on him. With her lips slightly parted, their eyes locked as she whimpered uncontrollably each time their skin collided.

        She refused to look away, she had the look of full satisfaction in her eyes as she kept her pace steady.

        Fire danced in King's eyes and his dick ached for her from the way she held his gaze. He was in a trance and the louder she moaned the harder his dick became.

        "I'm gonna cum baby.... fuck... King, I can't hold it," she cried out as she bounced faster but never once looked away.

        As her body jerked, her eyes began to roll and her head tilted back but King grabbed her face and forced her to look at him as she went faster.

        Her body stiffened, her face frowned up in a sexy expression and the scream she let out as the strong wave rippled through her body had King emptying his load right behind her.

        The look he had in his eyes as he came turned her completely on.

        "I. Love. You... I. Love. You," she spoke through clenched teeth as she slammed down on him forcefully.

       As her next climax approached, she mashed her fist against the wall repeatedly then held onto King's shoulders as her entire body convulsed.

        Whimpering softly, she buried her face in the crook of his neck and let out a high pitch scream and knocked the soap dish over as the impact from King's released caused her to squirt violently.

        As she cried into his neck, King cut the water on and grabbed the rag to wash her off before he let the water drain and slowly stood up.

        Entering the room, he laid her on the bed and trailed kissed from her feet, to her inner thighs and toyed with her clit before trailing his tongue up to her breasts and took both pierced nipples into his mouth as he fingered her slowly.

       After bringing her to many highs, he turned her on her side, placed her leg on his shoulder and planted one foot on the carpet and the other on the bed as he fucked her like never before.

         From there he flipped her onto her stomach and entered her from behind and blew her back out with her screaming his name in vain. After he allowed her to get a break, he picked her up and sat her directly on his face and feasted on her for an hour straight as cried out his name like there was no tomorrow.

        By 5 in the morning, he found his way back between her thighs and spent 45 minutes rearranging her insides as she scratched up his back and called out his name begging him for more until she no longer had a voice.

        He gave her the treatment of their honeymoon times 10 and she was literally floating through space.

***

        It was 8:30 in the morning, King was up and energized as if he didn't get only two hours of sleep. With hickeys covering his neck, he stood at the stove shirtless rocking black sweats fixing Renae's plate. The curtains were open allowing the sunlight to shine throughout the cabin and he had new candles lit around the house.

        Hearing the sound of footsteps against the wooden floors, King glimpsed over his shoulder just as Renae turned the corner rocking his oversized button-up, with her nipples visible as day. Her face was bare just the way he liked it and her hair was pinned up with a few strands loose.

        "Good morning," she spoke in a raspy voice that made his dick instantly harden.

        "Good morning baybeh girl," he smiled turning back around and finished cutting the strawberries up.

        Wrapping her arms around him from behind, Renae laid her head on his back and ran his hand alongside his abs before sliding it inside his sweats.

        "I love you, Superman," she said before standing on her tiptoes and planted soft kisses on his neck.

        "I love you baybeh girl, I got some tea for your throat,"

        Smiling, she went back to hugging him and closed her eyes.

        "It's so beautiful out here,"

        "Wait until you find out what we're doing," he chuckled pouring honey inside her tea.

        "And what's that?" She spoke in a seductive tone as she nibbled on his earlobe then bit down on his shoulder.

        Wiping his hands, King decided not to reply and turned around in her arms and picked her up.

        Placing her on top of the counter, he opened her legs seeing that she was naked underneath and grabbed a sliced strawberry and pulled her towards the edge and eased the fruit inside her.

        Releasing a soft moan, Renae threw her head back and gasped when she felt his tongue enter her to remove the strawberry. Slowly he feasted on her clit before grabbing another slice and did the same.

        "Uhhh fuck," she gasped holding onto the edge of the counter when he flicked his tongue over her clit rapidly while plunging his finger inside her.

        "Don't stop... oh my God! Don't stop!" She begged locking her legs around his neck and pushed his head down further.

        Carefully, King lifted her up and carried her to the table empty table and laid her down.

        Lifting her hips, King shoved his tongue deeper inside her lapped it around as she furiously smeared her pussy in his face while mumbling a series of curse words.

        "Oh my Goddddd!!! KINGGGG!" She shrieked hitting the table as the powerful wave rushed through her.

        This was one time King almost drowned in it but he kept his face buried deep until he licked up every drop. Slowly, he lifted his head and she bit down on her lip staring at her nectar that covered his face.

        Sitting up, she grabbed his face and pulled him forward and she licked her cum from his face before kissing him.

        Pulling her up, King walked towards the living room and laid her back as he thrusted into her.

        "Yesss!" She shrieked sinking her nails into his back and arched up into him.

        "Don't stop..... baby please!" She cried out as his pace quickened.

        Holding onto his shoulders, Renae threw her head back and cried out to the heavens as he fucked her like he hated her. Climax after climax, each stronger than other, Renae's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth hung open as she held onto his shoulders while bucking her hips aggressively to match his pace.

       King gripped her ass from underneath and leaned down towards her ears as he began to hump her.

       "Renae," he released a sexy moan that made her toes curls.

        "Baybeh... fuck I love you," he moaned slowing his pace as he rotated his hips sure to hit her spot.

        Renae's voice was all the way gone but the whimpers that could come out let him know that she felt the same.

        "Renae," he moaned again as he picked the pace back up.

         "Fuckkkkk," he growled into her ear as furiously moved inside her.

        Renae's legs sprung up and the way her nails scratched down his back as she came forcefully caught King off guard as his body stiffened then shuddered violently against hers as he exploded inside her.

        Sitting upon his knees, he gripped her ass in one hand and her face in the other and repeatedly rammed himself inside her while mumbling a series of curse words.

        Shoving his tongue down her throat, they shared a wet, sloppy kiss as the sounds of their skins colliding into each other filled the place.

        Pulling from the kiss, King allowed his saliva to fall into her mouth before he gripped her neck and ferociously humped her.

        Renae came in a repeated sequence of 3's, the sofa was soaked in their love, King's dick was coated heavily and the way he moaned Renae's name made her wetter by the second.

        With her back pressed into his chest, his hand gripping her neck as he rapidly thrusted into her, King rubbed along her slit aggressively as he kissed on her neck. Renae woke up thinking she would be the one in control but King showed her another side of him that turned her completely on.

        Her voice was gone, but King knew he was doing the job right from the expressions on her face and the way her body reacted with each orgasm.

        "Fuck... Fuck.... FUCKKKK!" He growled holding himself deep inside her as his cum spurted.

        With his dick still hard and still inside her, King watched as he plunged his fingers inside her rapidly as her juices squirted every which way. Renae eyes with rolling to the back of her head and the way her chest heaved quickly he knew she was about cum yet again.

        "Just like dat," he bit down on his lip as he watched her squirt over the cushions.

        Laying her flat, King curled his fingers inside her and humped her quickly and as grunted in her ear while she bucked her hips against his hand.

        "FUCKKKKKKKK!" His entire body shuddered as he filled her up with his warm liquid.

        When she came, King pulled out of her slowly and sat up pulled her body into his.

        "Keep your legs open," He told her and she nodded slowly as she did as told and watched as he toyed with her pierced clit.

        Her pussy was dripping wet and pulsing, any little touch sent her over the edge and King loved it.

        Using one hand to keep her pussy lips spread, King used his other and slowly plunged his middle finger inside before tapping his hand against it and watched as she squirted violently.

        Renae held onto his arms and bucked her hips as she leaned her head against his chest as he plunged his finger inside her then held it inside and watched as her hips shuddered as she came again.

        "I love you," He spoke against her neck as he rotated his fingers inside her slowly.

        Moaning uncontrollably, Renae placed her hand over his and squeezed her eyes shut as the strong wave rushed through.

        Removing his sticky fingers, King placed them to her lips and watched as she sucked on them slowly as if they were his dick.

        With a solid dick, King laid her on her back and slid his length inside her and threw his head back in pleasure as he emptied his thick load inside her.

        Slowly he pulled out of her and laid back staring up at the ceiling. When he found his strength, he got up and headed upstairs to get a few towels and a wet rag to clean up Renae and their mess.

        She was definitely freakier ever since the baby but this was the icing on the cake.

***

        It was now 12:30, after showering and going another round in there, King and Renae finally got themselves together, ate and cleaned up the mess they made before they headed out to their first activity.

They were at a wildlife reserve that was government-owned but opened to the public.

Pulling up her jeans, Renae zipped up her zipper and moaned softly when King gripped her ass then smacked it. They were both still horny as hell and had a hard time hiding it.

"I will fuck you in this parking lot don't play," she warned giving him a look and King bit down on his lip wanting to test that theory.

"Maybe you should," he taunted pulling her into his by her belt loop and palmed her ass while he kissed on her neck.

"You're nasty," She giggled then threw her head back in laughter when whispered something more provocative.

As he whispered a bunch of vulgar things to her, he turned her around and pressed his dick into her as he gripped a handful of her ass and made her hump him as he kissed on her neck.

"King," she whimpered hiding her face he made her go faster.

"Someone's coming," she moaned softly trying to stop him.

Slowly, King halted his actions and glanced over his shoulder not seeing anyone.

Sucking his teeth, he opened the back door and motioned for her to get in, he was hard as hell and needed to take care of it.

"I thought you said you'd never fuck me in a car?" She challenged and he poked his bottom lip out and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"I need you right now baybeh,"

"Mhm," She hummed climbing inside and King looked around before climbing in behind her and closed the door...

"And you called me nasty," he chuckled putting his hat on then helped her button up her jeans.

"I couldn't help myself," she giggled taking ahold of his hand as they finally headed towards the entrance.

"Your voice trying to come back, I see," he said then chuckled when she flicked him off.

"Mr. and Mrs. Stone?" The tour guide asked and both Renae and King nodded.

"Good, just in time. My name is Thalia and I'll be your guide for today, did you guys enjoy the ride?"

"I sure did," King smirked and Renae laughed hitting him.

"That's good news, is this you guy's first time in this city?" She asked.

"Yeah, I wasn't aware Virginia had small islands," Renae replied.

"You must be a city girl?" She inquired and King chuckled glancing at Renae.

"You could say that," Renae answered following behind Thalia.

"So for today's activities, you signed up for the small things correct?"

"Right," King replied applying chapstick to his lips.

"I hope you aren't afraid of horses," she grinned turning to Renae, who was busy smiling at a little girl waving at her.

"You have kids?" Thalia asked catching her attention.

"Four," They spoke in unison and Thalia smiled.

"What a blessing, how old?"

"Seven, three and eight months," King replied and Thalia frowned at the miscalculation.

"We have twin daughters," Renae clarified then laughed at the face King made, his expression read: she tryna play me.

"Got you... that's nice, horses... you're not afraid are you?" She asked.

"Not at all," Renae replied and smiled.

***

It was 3:45 in the afternoon, Renae had a ball with the horse riding and even more excited when they got to walk a few feet into the water while listening to the historical stories of the small town and how it came about.

They learned that human activity began on the Eastern Shore of Virginia with Native Americans, a fact that Renae wasn't even shocked to hear. She's been screaming that tune to people for years but most just thought she hated the white counterparts so bad that she did anything in her power to degrade and minimize them when in truth, she was telling her truth by spreading the truth.

They also learned that the Europeans settlers took over the small island in the 17th century, where the Chincoteague Natives used the island as a place to gather shellfish.

A fun fact that Renae discovered was that the island's name came from the visitors stating that Chincoteague meant "Beautiful land across the water," in the Natives language.

After learning much-needed information, King and Renae moved on to their next activity and sat around a small group where they listened to a few Native tales that had made Renae fall more in love with the Native Americans culture.

She asked a lot of questions and King sat back with a proud smirk on his face feeling good that he chose something that he knew she loved and was even happier that she enjoyed herself.

They were now sitting on the grass enjoying the warm weather and each other's company. King set up a picnic, had a basket full of honey roasted peanuts, roasted spicy flavored peanuts, crackers, homemade soft-baked snickerdoodles, peanut butter cookies, and homemade soft-baked sugar cookies. They also had homemade blueberry muffins, coffee cake flavored muffins, and New York-style cheesecake.

For hand food, King made refried bean wraps, with avocados and jalapeños included inside, stuffed mushrooms, deviled eggs with shrimp as toppings, and they had a mild spicy salsa dip for their crackers. To drink they had a choice of red or white wine, champagne or homemade strawberry lemonade with mint leaves and sliced strawberries inside.

"When did you have time to make all of this?" Renae asked as she dipped her wrap into the salsa.

"While you were getting ready with my mom, I finished everything else dis morning tho," he told her and she smirked.

"You're just a sneaky somebody huh?" She giggled and he winked grabbing a few wipes and leaned back on his elbows as he stuffed a few stuffed mushroom bites into his mouth.

"I do what I do," he replied after chewing.

"Are you really ok with the baby situation?" She asked turning in his direction as she finished her wrap.

"Are you asking if I'm upset with you?" He questioned and she nodded.

"I was, only because you kept it from me and it almost cost you your life... I'm not upset anymore but I am hurt tho Nae, I just need you to tell me things, we were doing good," he told her and she played with her napkin for a moment before replying.

"There's not really an excuse for my reasoning behind what I did, for that, I am sorry Kingston..... I guess....... in a way, for just a split second I thought it was a miracle ya know? For me, I assumed or had it set in my mind that God wouldn't give us a baby just—"

"To take it away," he finished the sentence and she nodded.

"Pushing that part aside, putting the blame on myself, I am sorry," she genuinely apologized.

"And I'm sorry for reacting tha' way I did, I don't ever want you to fear me or even for a split second feel as if I'll ever put my hands on you,"

"You don't have to apologize, I understood your reasoning for reacting that way,"

King shook his head then cleared his throat before replying, "I'm apologizing because I needed to Nae, I was pissed off, yeah, I had a right but I lost complete control. I can be upset with anyone on tha' planet but being angry at you or our kids is something I don't want, that's a different kind of pain I don't want,"

"I hear you,"

"Where do you see us five or so years from now?" She asked picking up another wrap.

"Hopefully... scratch that, we will be done with dis drama shit. No more crazy ass people, no more unexpected enemies popping up, just a normal ass, happy ass life," he answered and she smiled.

"I think five years from now, I would like to have given up my "dancer" title and just answer to choreographer," she confessed.

King stared at her briefly then rose a brow, "How come?"

"I love dancing, but my back injury will always be an issue for me,"

"I don't think you should give dat title up because you world hard for it but if that's what you really wanna do, I'll back you up," He told her.

"I wanna think about it a little more, I feel like the twins will want to take my place though," she said and King chuckled.

"If they don't want to follow in your shoes would you be cool with dat?" He asked.

"Yeah, I want dem to be their own person but I can also see how much they enjoy dancing,"

"They're seven, we'll get a chance to actually see what they want to be maybe when they hit twelve or fourteen," he stated and she nodded in agreement.

They spent the next hour talking and eating before they gathered their things and headed to their car to leave.

King had a week of events planned for the two and today was just the kickoff.

*****************************

Remember when I said pay attention to the details and certain incidents that I put in here. Renae losing the "baby" wasn't the shake/storm I was referring to. The story is near its end, pay attention to why I'm adding a lot of certain scenes and leaving out others.... keep that in mind😉

How are you feeling tho?
The reproposal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 4K 101
When you love someone, you tend to worship the ground they walk on. The sun sets and rises on that person with grace and it brings you peace. But whe...
2.4K 175 6
It's been 4 years and things had fallen into place for the Stone family. Making the transition from city life to a more secluded and secure environme...
1.1M 64.2K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
1.2K 186 23
What would you do if you were married for 30 years and on your 30th wedding anniversary your husband up and leaves? He never gave you a reason as to...