Renae Dreams Trilogy

By _jasthewriter

It's been 5 sweet years since the wedding and the Stone family has grown tremendously. Not only was the drug... More

1.) Renae... 5 years later
Chapter 2.)
Chapter 3.)
Chapter 4.) Dajon
Chapter 5.) Kingston
Chapter 6.) March 31st...
Chapter 7.)
Chapter 8.) Zina
Chapter 9.) Two weeks later...
Chapter 10.)
Chapter 11.)
Chapter 12.) Kingston
Chapter 13.)
Chapter 14.) June 18th
Chapter 15.) Rebuilding
Chapter 16.) Karen
Chapter 17.)
Chapter 18.)
Chapter 19.)
Chapter 20.) Pay Attention
Chapter 21.)
Chapter 22.)
Chapter 23.) September 5th
Chapter 24.) K.J.
Chapter 26.)
Chapter 27.) Privileged vs Color
Chapter 28.)
Chapter 29.)
Chapter 30.)
Chapter 31.)
Chapter 32.) Zina
Chapter 33.)
Chpater 34.) Game day
Chapter 35.) 2 weeks later...
Chapter 36.)
Chapter 37.)
Chapter 38.)
Chapter 39.) Four days later...
Chapter 40.) Fears
Chapter 41.)
Chapter 42.) 2 weeks later...
Chapter 43.)
Chapter 44.) June 4th.... Miss Red
Chapter 45.) When The Past Bites....
Chapter 46.) Settling in
Chapter 47.) Cracking Down...
Chapter 48.) Renae.... two weeks later
Chapter 49.) When It's All Said And Done
Chapter 50.)
Chapter 51.)
Chapter 52.) August 21st
Chapter 53.)
Chapter 54.) Miracles
Chapter 55.)
Chapter 56.)
Chapter 57.)
Chapter 58.)
Chapter 59.) two weeks later
Chapter 60.)
Chapter 61.) December 1st
Chapter 62.)
Chapter 63.)
Chapter 64.)
Chapter 65.) *Trigger Warning*
Chapter 66.)
Chapter 67.) Good news
Chapter 68.)
Chapter 69.) Febuary 13th
Chapter 70.)
Chapter 71.) March 5th...
Chapter 72.)
Chapter 73.) March 18th
Chapter 74.)
Chapter 75.)
Chapter 76.)
Chapter 77.)
Chapter 78.)
Chapter 79.) Not Goodbye, Just See You Later...

Chapter 25.)

2.4K 116 154
By _jasthewriter

        "See youuuu!" Ava waved bye to Reign and Kaari as the school bus pulled off. It was the next day and King wanted to do some shopping while the girls were in school.

       They had a thing for wanting to buy the entire store whereas Ava just wanted fruit snacks and yogurt and she'd be fine, they weren't hurting for money at all but King hated telling them 'no'

        "That'll be you in a few years," Ayanna said as she picked Ava up and she smiled.

        "I'm excited, I can go to big school with sissy,"

        "You sure can," Renae smiled as they followed Kwan and King to the truck.

        "I'm surprised little man is asleep," Ayanna said as Renae carried a sleeping Kairo.

        "He's up during the night and sleeps in the day, God help me," She said and Ayanna laughed.

        "Shopping should be easy then,"

        "I think it will," Renae said handing Kairo to King just as an Escalade pulled up.

        Kwan and King stepped in front of them and eyed the unfamiliar vehicle.

A caramel complexion woman exited car first and Renae and Ayanna studied her features. She was gorgeous as hell and looked to be about 5'6 with a track star figure just slightly thicker. Her hair was in a short pixie cut resembling Toni Braxton, shades were hiding her eye but her full lips were popping in the sun, Renae noticed her tattoos and nodded impressed since she also had a thing for tattoos.

"Oh hell," Renae frowned deeply when Zina exited the car then Malik.

King narrowed his brows and tilted his head slightly and eyed an obviously nervous Zina.

"Ain't that the bitch that tried to get you killed?" Ayanna asked, she knew but she just wanted to make sure she was seeing straight.

"Mhm," Renae nodded slowly as Malik approached them.

The woman walking with Zina removed her shades and extended her hand to King. "Kyle,"

King gave a nod then turned to Malik. "Are you crazy?"

"Hear me out," Malik said holding his hands up. "Just let me talk to you for five minutes,"

Renae was fuming, she couldn't believe this, she couldn't believe the bitch that plotted against her and nearly killed her kids and husband was standing in her face as if she did nothing wrong. It was bad enough Autumn popped up on her as if things would good and she had to refrain from beating her ass but now this bitch? Was it pick on Renae year?

Renae casually walked around the men and Ayanna was right with her. When Kyle noticed Renae heading for Zina, she slowly moved Zina behind her but she wasn't aware just how ruthless Renae could be.

"Hello," Kyle greeted extending her hand.

"Hi," Renae gave a tight-lipped smile as she kept her eyes on Zina.

"Malik has told me so much about you," Kyle said trying to make small talk.

"That's good," Renae nodded.

"Real good," Ayanna said wrapping her hair up.

Kyle rose a brow and studied the two women for a second. They were beautiful as hell and she could tell they had no problems in protecting each other, but she also had no problem with protecting Zina.

"Hello," Renae waved looking at Zina.

"H—Hey," Zina stuttered coming out of hiding.

Right as Kyle opened her mouth to speak, Renae was already tagging Zina and before she could intervene Ayanna pushed her back.

"My nieces almost died, let that ass whooping ride," Ayanna glared as Renae was going to work on Zina's face.

When Malik realized King wasn't gonna stop her, he rushed over and broke it up then helped Zina up as she held her bloody nose.

"Renae hear her out man, she's changed," he pleaded pushing Zina behind him when Renae tried to get her again.

"Fuck her! Are you serious right now? You really brought her here to my house for what?"

"We need to talk Renae please," He begged.

"No," she pushed his hand away and ran around and yanked Zina down.

"Come on, she's not even fighting back, that's enough," Kyle said attempting to walk around Ayanna.

"Girl I will beat your ass behind that one, you better plant yo fucking feet and close your eyes,"

"What are you doing?" Renae cried when King pulled her back.

"I want her dead too ma, but she not fighting back,"

"So!" Renae screamed.

"Why would you bring her here? I almost lost my kids because of her," she cried pointing at Malik.

"Are you ok with this?" She looked at Kingston.

"Hell no," he frowned his face up.

"Why is she here? None of you understand the pain I went through! I almost lost you because of her!" She cried.

"I almost lost you King!" She screamed beating on the truck imagining that it was Zina's face.

"FUCKKK!" She screamed breaking the window and when King remembered the kids were in the back seat, he stopped Renae just as she was trying to tear the passenger door off.

"She ruined my life and he brought her here! It's not fair!" She cried hysterically as he carried her into the house.

Ayanna was fuming and the tears coming down from Zina's eyes only pissed her off even more and when she went to charge at her, Kwan snatched her right up and covered her mouth as he walked her towards the truck where Ava was watching the entire thing unfold.

"We should go," Kyle said seeing that things weren't gonna get resolved.

Before Malik could say anything, they all jumped when Renae kicked the living room windows out. There were no words to describe how she felt and the fact that she couldn't put her hands on Zina had her seeing red and it was hard for King to calm her.

"Y'all gotta go," Kwan ordered when Renae broke another window and King slammed the front door closed.

"Kwan I need to talk to them tho,"

"Not now Malik, come on yo, just go to a hotel or sum," Kwan stressed closing the back door when Ayanna got inside to talk with Ava.

"Aight man," Malik shook his head and walked back to his car with Kyle and Zina right behind.

When they pulled off, he inspected the damage to his truck and sighed.

"Uncle Kwan?" Ava called.

"Yes baby gyal?"

"Mommy sad isn't she?"

"Yeh" Kwan exhaled then leaned against the door.

"Mi fucking truck,"

***

"How is she?" Karen asked when King finally came downstairs. It took him an hour to calm Renae down, she tore the entire house upside down.

"She's asleep, I had to wrap her hand up because she cut her knuckles on the glass,"

"She really punched tha' window out?" She asked shocked.

"She was pissed Ms. K," Ayanna informed as she rubbed Ava's back.

"Why... why would he bring her here?" Karen asked.

"Wuzn't tinking," Kwan said then shook his head, he was still upset about the window.

"What are you going to do? I don't want you to kill tha' girl," she said looking at King.

"I'm not... I gotta talk to him tho, but I don't want to leave Nae alone,"

"I'll watch her," Kwan spoke up.

"I'll get the girls off the bus," Ayanna added.

"I'll clean," Karen said looking around then picked Kairo up and he smiled touching her face.

"You know you did tha' same thing,"

"Yeah I know, I told Nae dat but she ain't believe me," King chuckled as he searched for his keys.

"I got your keys, Daddy," Ava announced.

"How you get my keys?"

"I was scared... I didn't want mommy to go away again," she said and everyone shared a look.

"I don't want mommy to go away again, I miss her Daddy," she mumbled with teary eyes.

"Mommy's not going anywhere mama," He promised as he picked her up and wiped her face.

"Are you?"

"Daddy's staying too ok? But I have to talk to your uncle Malik because he made Mommy sad, can I talk to him?" He asked and she nodded slowly as she pulled his keys out of her back pocket.

"Pinky promise Daddy," she said holding her pinky up and he smiled locking their pinkies then kissed her forehead.

"I love you,"

"I love you more," she smiled hugging him and Karen smiled.

King handed her back to Ayanna then grabbed his jacket and headed out.

"We got a war coming soon, I can feel it," Karen said then sighed deeply as she headed towards the back to change Kairo.

        Kwan helped Karen clean up the house and even called some men over to fix the broken windows. Ayanna took Ava and the twins out for ice cream and King was holding Kairo while he sat on the bed as Renae slept. The talk he had with Malik was ok, but he still wanted no dealings with Zina and told him not to bring her back to his house or else he'd be hosting her funeral.

        He apologized to Kyle for almost getting her ass beat, he got good vibes from her but she was pitching for the wrong team. He didn't say anything to Zina, Renae's ass-whooping was punishment enough. He just let her talk and apologize over and over again before she gave him the letter Autumn wrote her and without uttering as much of a thank you, he left.

        He knew Autumn wasn't gonna change, she was already off the rocker when he met her, he spent enough time with her to recognize when she was lying and when they ran into her at the beach he saw right in her eyes that she was scheming and now he had proof but he still didn't trust Zina, she was dead to him.

        Renae slowly opened her bloodshot eyes then examined her wrapped hand and sighed sitting up.

        "I gotta tell you something," King said after placing the pacifier in Kairo's mouth.

         "What is it?" Renae asked raking her fingers through her hair.

        "I went to talk to dem,"

        "Seriously?" She said.

        "Let me explain first baybeh,"

        "You know how difficult my pregnancy was after that situation... why would you do that?"

        "Stop crying baybeh, you know I back you up in everything ma," he said rubbing her back.

        "Yo—you we... you talked to them," she cried standing up.

        "You almost died... I almost lost our girls, do you not understand what they put me through?"

        "I do,"

        "Why did you do it? Why go behind my back and meet with them? I wouldn't do that to you," she cried sitting back down and covered her face.

        "Do you love me?" He asked grabbing her face.

        "You know I do," she sniffled.

        "Do you trust me?"

        "I do," she mumbled.

        "Do you understand dat I will give my life for you?" He questioned and she nodded.

        "Why can't you understand I did dis for you?"

        She stared at him for a while then looked down at their son and wiped her face. "I'm hurt,"

        "Which is why I went. I don't ever want to see you shed tears unless it's because your happy or I'm fucking you good. I'm tired of seeing you tear yourself apart and I'm tired of seeing you sad. Dat shit fucks me up, tha' only reason I went was for you and to give Malik tha' benefit of tha' doubt. I heard what I needed to and got what I needed and left. It's still fuck dat bitch, she can die slow and if she were on fire I wouldn't even spit on her. Whatever I do is for your safety and our kids Renae, I'm never doing anything to hurt you intentionally baybeh, I'll never do dat. You own my heart, my soul is yours, I just want to keep you happy and if it means having meetings with tha' enemy den so be it. If you're good, I'm good, do you understand?"

        "Yes," she softly replied.

        Wiping her face, he pulled her into him and rubbed her back.

        "What do I do about Malik?" She asked playing with Kairo's foot.

        "Forgive him, he's only doing what I would've done for you. He's protecting tha' ones he loves, gotta respect dat,"

        "I don't want her around, if I see her again King I swear I'll kill her,"

        "No you won't," he simply replied while staring ahead blankly.

        "Yes I will," she disputed.

       "It's my job, leave dat to me,"

        Lifting her head, she stared at him strangely.

        "Are you ok?"

        "I'm good ma, let me worry about tha' killing," he said then placed a kiss on her forehead and laid back.

        He patted Kairo's butt to get him to sleep while Renae laid her head on his chest and traced Kairo's features.

        "He's so quiet,"

        "I don't think he like a lot of noise, he started whining when Ava gave him dat lil mouse dat sings,"

        "Do you think he'll have your traits or mine?" She asked.

        "Both," King smiled.

        "I don't think I can have another one," she admitted.

        "I know, I'm ok wit dat, we got our boy,"

        "I just wanted to have five tho," she said and he smiled nodding.

        "Me too, I rather have you alive tho," He added.

        "Yeah," she mumbled. "Definitely,"

        "I love you King,"

         "I love you baybeh, always and forever,"

***

        "YaYa da door," Ava said putting her flashcards down.

        Putting Kaari's folder down, she rushed to see who was at the door.

        "Who is it YaYa?" Reign asked with a mouthful of cheese nips.

        "I'm about to check," she replied looking out the peephole.

        "Who iz it?" Kwan asked entering the living room after making sure King and Renae were still asleep.

        "Her cousin," Yanna furrowed her brows then opened the door.

        Keenan studied her for a moment trying to put a name to her face and Ayanna rose a brow.

        "Um... I'm here for my cousin,"

        "Ok," Yanna nodded slowly as she stepped to the side and opened the door further then frowned deeply when she noticed Tamia and some strange man with pretty eyes.

        "Hold up, she's not allowed here,"

        Keenan glanced back at his mom and gave a nod before stepping inside.

        "This is my homeboy Jeremy, Jeremy this is..."

        "Ayanna," she replied just as Kwan was walking over.

        Jeremy shook her hand then looked at Kwan who looked as if he wanted to hang him upside down for even breathing in her presence.

        "This is Kwan... right?" Keenan quizzed and Kwan nodded dapping him up then stared at Jeremy for a moment before shaking his hand.

        "And these are my lil cousins, but I like the term nieces," he chuckled staring at Ava who stole King's whole face.

"Uncle Keenan?" Reign and Kaari asked as they slowly walked over.

Ava looked at them then stared at the unfamiliar man as he squatted down in front of her and went to touch King's chain but she moved back and frowned as if she wanted to scratch his face off.

"That's our uncle Ava," Kaari whispered then smiled at Keenan.

"K," Ava said not impressed as she continued on staring at Keenan strangely.

Chuckling, Keenan extended his hand and she looked over at her sisters for approval and when they nodded she placed her small hand into his.

"I'm Keenan," he smiled ruffling her curls.

Smiling, she swatted his hand away. "My name is Ava, I'm two,"

Jeremy and Keenan both laughed at how well she could speak.

Giving her a high five, he turned to Reign and Kaari and smirked.

"No hug?" He asked and they both laughed running into his arms.

"Are yuh bak from bad school?" Kaari asked and he laughed glancing over at Kwan and Yanna before nodding.

"Yup, I'm here to stay,"

"Yes!" Reign beamed then gave Kaari a high five.

Hugging them again, he stood up and glanced at Jeremy.

"Who him?" Ava asked standing to her feet and eyed the tall lighter man trying to figure out what the small dots were on his face.

"I'm Jeremy lil bit," he chuckled holding out his fist and she squinted at him before bumping his fist.

"Dis yo friend?" She asked and everyone busted out laughing, as long as she could talk, she has never spoken in such manner before.

"Y'all country for real," Jeremy chuckled.

"I am his friend," he added and she nodded sitting back down.

"Hi," Kaari waved.

"Wassup lil bit," he held out his fist and she smiled bumping it.

Reign did the same and he chuckled looking back at Kwan and Yanna.

"Is it cool if I get a drink?"

"Kitchen dis way," Kwan said stepping around Yanna.

Keenan looked around the living room for a moment then rose a brow, "Where's my cousin?"

"Upstairs sleeping," Yanna answered about to close the door until she saw Tamia walking up.

"Aunt Tamia," Ava smiled putting her flashcards down and ran towards the door.

Before Tamia could step inside, Yanna put her arm up and cocked her head.

"Outside,"

Tamia stared at her briefly then looked at a confused Ava and smiled. "Come out here baby, I got some things for you and your sisters,"

"Can I YaYa?" She asked softly.

Grabbing her jacket, Yanna put it on her then moved to the side and let Ava run out.

Reign and Kaari soon followed and Yanna stood by the door watching them closely, she wasn't letting the beef go until Renae and King did and even then she still would keep one eye on Tamia, to her, she was no longer trustworthy.

Keenan made sure Kwan wasn't tryna kill Jeremy before he made his way towards the back and headed up the stairs.

He took the time to admire the house and the many pictures that covered the walls, he was shocked to see a few pictures of him and was even more shocked that they had a photo of his father.

When he got upstairs, he looked around the big hall until his eyes landed on what he assumed was the master bedroom.

"Open," King said when Keenan knocked.

Twisting the knob, he opened the door slowly and the scent of vanilla filled his nose.

King sat up slowly and had to blink a few times to make sure he was seeing right.

Keenan smirked then nodded, "I'm free,"

"Oh shit," King chuckled getting off the bed and walked over to embrace him.

"You just got out?"

"Been out for two days," Keenan answered and King furrowed his brows staring at him.

"Why you just now coming over?"

"Wanted to get situated for real, plus I got my homeboy with me and wanted to keep him up on game, he a lil crazy," Keenan replied and King nodded then chuckled.

        If anyone was crazy it was him and maybe Kwan, did he feel other men were on their level of 'crazy' not at all, but if Keenan said it he'd be the judge.

"Oh ok, well welcome home nigga," King pulled him into another embrace.

"How long she been sleep?" He asked looking at Renae while King checked on Kairo.

"Two hours maybe, wake her up, you ain't gotta be scared," King chuckled picking up the toys.

Keenan leaned forward and shook Renae lightly. She moved for a moment then stopped and he laughed doing it again.

"Stop," she murmured pushing his hand away.

"Zuri,"

Noticing that familiar voice, Renae opened her eyes and turned her head slowly.

"Keenan?"

"Wassuppp," he smiled opening his arms.

Sitting up, she crawled over and hugged him tightly.

"Welcome home," She smiled rubbing his back and squeezed tighter.

"Thank you, I met little Ava, she a feisty one," he chuckled and King laughed leaning against the dresser.

"What'd you do?" They both asked.

"I tried to touch her chain, thing looked too big to be around her neck," he laughed.

"She will fight you behind that, they all will," Renae giggled sitting next to him.

"Fight me? Over a chain?" He chuckled and King nodded lowering his shirt to reveal his.

"I bought it for dem, it's how they sleep,"

"With a chain?" Keenan frowned and Renae laughed.

"Yup, as babies they liked to mess with King's and sleep with him. They adore everything about him but his chain, they will fight you for," Renae told him.

"I fuck with it," he nodded.

"I came to see y'all, but my mom waiting outside I gotta pop up on Dajon next,"

"Oh ok, you can just come back tomorrow if you want, I'll cook," Renae suggested and he nodded giving her another hug then got up.

"I wanted to hold lil homie but I see he's knocked out,"

"Oh yeah, he sleeps during the day," Renae laughed.

"Hopefully he'll be up when I come back,"

"He will," King said then dapped him up.

"Be easy," He said before leaving out.

King stared at Renae for a moment and folded his arms, "You ok?"

"Is it bad I wasn't as excited as I should've been?"

"No, nothing wrong with dat, at least you gave him a hug. I thought you were just gonna stare at him," King admitted and they shared a laugh.

"I was begging for him to come home months ago and now it's like I wasn't even happy for him,"

"A lot has gone on ma, you're being cautious that's all," he told her as he sat next to her and moved her hair from her face.

"I know he probably wanted a big party, but I am not fucking with his mom, un-uh," she shook her head then waved her finger and King chuckled.

"We can just invite him for dinner or something ma, whatever you want,"

"Whatever you want," She corrected and he smirked.

"I love you,"

"And I love you," She smiled then pecked his lips.

"One mo," he smirked and she laughed cupping his face and kissed him again.

"Another one," He chuckled.

Laughing, she bit down on his lip and slid her tongue into his mouth and kissed him deeply.

Pulling away, she whispered in his ear and grabbed his dick and bit down on his shoulder.

"Baybeh," he groaned and she giggled letting his dick go.

"You know when I heal I'ma ride the hell out of you right?" She smirked staring at him as she played in his hair.

"And I want you to," he replied then smirked when she straddled his lap.

"I'll always choose you," she spoke softly as she grinded on him slowly.

They've been horny before, but the way their bodies have been craving each other recently was something they both couldn't explain and wasn't sure if they even cared to. King knew he could go all night if she let him and the fact that she was always initiating sex first was a plus for him.

        This newer her was a complete turn-on for him. He hated to even admit that this more evolved version of her was honestly what he's been wanting. But she was always perfect to him and for him, it was just something about how she's been acting now that really had him obsessing over her. If she asked him to kill someone, he'd do it without wanting a reason, she had his head completely gone and he loved it.

"We can't," King groaned when she started sucking on his neck.

Grabbing his face, Renae bit down on her lip seductively as she began to grind slower on him.

"I miss you," she whimpered softly looking down between them and moved slower.

"Fuck me," she whimpered picking up the pace slightly.

"I can't... our son baybeh," he reminded.

Tilting her head back, she bit down on her lip and closed her eyes as she went faster.

"King," she whimpered bouncing on him when his dick hardened.

"Baybeh... fuck... wait Nae," He grunted trying to stop her but she grabbed his hands and stared at him with watery eyes.

"I miss him... don't you miss her?" She moaned.

"I do baybeh," he groaned holding her waist and made her go slower.

Throwing her head back, she held onto his shoulders and went faster.

        Someone knocking on the door interrupted them but King could see in her face that her release was close.

"Baybeh,"

"Wait please," She moaned burying her face in the crook of his neck and went faster.

"Kingston?" Yanna called knocking again.

Clearing his throat, he gripped Renae's ass and held her still.

"Hold on Ya!" He answered hoarsely and covered Renae's mouth just as she came.

"I'm sorry," she cried moving off of him slowly.

"Don't be baybeh, go clean up," He told her glancing over at the crib to make sure Kairo was still sleeping.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what's wrong with me,"

"There's nothing wrong with you Nae, it's ok ma, go clean yourself up," He said after kissing her.

She stared at him for a moment then got up and walked into the bathroom. King took a moment to calm his dick down before he got up and cracked the door open since the front of his sweats were soaked.

"Hey... if I interrupted I can.. just wait," Yanna said but King shook his head.

"Wassup?"

"I wanted to take the girls to the park, Kwan said he had to handle something and the girls are bored,"

"It's cool, I'll be down there just give me a second aight?" He said and she nodded walking away.

Closing the door, King inhaled then exhaled slowly just as Kairo started whining.

"I hear you K.J.," he chuckled walking over and picked him up out of the crib.

Staring at King, Kairo touched his face and smiled making King smile as well.

"You gotta be hungry, but mommy is in tha' shower so we gotta get you a bottle," he said as he laid him on the bed and checked his diaper.

"And get you changed," King chuckled.

"Better yet, a bath," he added after seeing how much he pooped.

        "Damn luh man, how all dat came out of you?" He asked then busted out laughing when Kairo farted.

This was gonna be a long 6 weeks for him and he just hoped he could remain strong but the way Renae was going, there was a chance he would end up breaking her.

*********************************

What are we thinking?
Was Malik wrong? Should Renae had put her hands on Zina?

Should King have met with them or should he have left it alone?
Was Keenan wrong for bringing Tamia?

Where's Melinda?😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.4K 41
"Okay enough of the family secrets let's get down to these two. I'm ready to go home." Tierra said with a attitude. "Now any last words Naila." She s...
53.8K 4K 101
When you love someone, you tend to worship the ground they walk on. The sun sets and rises on that person with grace and it brings you peace. But whe...
374K 17.6K 50
Have you ever been homeless? Ever been without lights and water? Did you ever fear that the neighbors would catch you cutting the water on at the cra...
27.4K 1K 31
[COMPLETED] "You know my brother really loves you.." Kelly said looking at me. "Yes I know that and I love him too- but how much shit do I have to p...