Officer Prescott

By paigexlr

With all the new current events and tragedies happening world wide in schools, Newley Township Elementary Sch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165

Chapter 81

1K 30 0
By paigexlr

It was later that night and Kenzie was put to bed. We literally had sex five times within the day and we both equally wanted more. We had two rounds in the morning, after breakfast we actually got a shower and did two more rounds with him pinning me against the wall, which I almost killed him for because it was so cold on my back, and we were kissing on the living room couch after our fifth round.

"I can't get enough of you today." He said.

"I don't think I could ever get enough of you." I said and he kissed me.

"I want to keep going. This was a good day for us." He chuckled and I smiled.

"Let's go in the guest room in case she wakes up and comes down here. I don't want her walking in on this." I said and he nodded.

"You're down for more?" He asked.

"Trev, we haven't had sex in so long and I've been so horny-I could go another 8 rounds." I said and his eyes darkened.

"Don't tempt me. I'll keep going." He said and grabbed his clothes. I kissed him as soon as we started walking down the hall and we stumbled into the room and on to the bed. He didn't even hesitate to ease himself back inside me and we were right back at it.

* * *

It was 4am, and we were just going to sleep. I had never had sex so many times in one day. By the end of it, we literally had to have been on round 10 with no exaggeration. He finished within an hour for the first four rounds of the night, but the last round he took his time and we genuinely made love. Great love. We kissed slowly and he held me and we laughed. It was perfect. I was completely exhausted and was pretty sure I wasnt going to be able to walk in the morning, but it was worth it. It felt better each time and it was like I literally couldn't get enough of him and wanted more each time.

"That was the best night of my life." I said as I nuzzled my head into his neck and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you with everything in me." He said and I kissed him. I probably had fifteen hickies spread across my body, but he has at least three on his neck.

"I don't think you have any more in you." I joked and he laughed and nuzzled into me.

"I love you too though. You know how much I love you." I said and he nodded.

"Goodnight." He said.

"Night."

* * *

I woke up the next morning and he wasn't in bed anymore. I almost was wondering why, but I realized it wasn't morning and it was 2pm. He probably got woken up by Mackenzie and he wanted to let me get my sleep so he just hung out with her. I got up and as soon as I stepped down off the bed I limped. I could barely walk, and I was wondering how he was doing. He had to have been feeling something.

I went to the bathroom and walked out the room before seeing them in the living room. He was literally sleeping on the couch and she looked up at me with a confused look like he wasn't supposed to fall asleep. I honestly laughed and walked over to her before picking her up.

"How long has he been sleeping?" I asked.

"He made breakfast and I asked him to play tea party with me but he fell asleep." She said.

"Aww. I'm sorry. You could have woke me up sweetheart." I said.

"He told me you were tired so I just played with cooper." She said and I shook trevs shoulder lightly and he slowly flickered his eyes open. He smiled sleepily when we saw me and he stretched before pulling the covers over him.

"No. Trev wake up." I chuckled and he shook his head.

"Round 35?" He asked and I laughed and so did he as he turned on his back and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep, kenz. I was really tired." He said and she climbed out of my arms to him and she looked worried.

"What happened?!" She asked and she rubbed his neck and he put his hand over hickies I had given him.

"Nothing. Me and her were making funny faces last night and we were just joking around see-she has them too. We were wrestling." He said and she nodded.

"Ohh." She said and he nodded.

"Mommy said that I could have woken her up when you fell asleep." She said and my heart sank. He looked at her for a second and up to me and I didn't even know what to do.

"What?" He asked and she pointed to me.

"Sweetheart you don't have to call us your mommy or daddy." He said.

"My real mommy and daddy would want me to. You take care of me like them." She said and he pouted his lip out.

"Well we'd never replace your parents and never want to make you feel like we are trying to. We just love you and care so much about you kiddo." He said and she nodded.

"I like calling you my mommy and daddy." She said and I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. I didn't even know what to say. It was just so cute.

"Sorry, I fell asleep though. Seriously I was so tired after last night."  He said as he looked up at me and I nodded.

"I know. But it was worth it." I said and he smirked and nodded.

"Make me breakfast." I said and he chuckled.

"I just woke up. You make breakfast." He said and playfully threw a pillow at me.

"Excuse me, but you're the one that woke up and left me sleeping and didn't make me breakfast earlier. Make it for me now." I said.

"You're lucky I love you." He said before getting up and I smiled weakly as he walked to the kitchen.

"Cooper!" Trev called and fed him leftover bacon from earlier in the morning. He winked at me as I limped to sit on the counter and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you limping?" He asked.

"Because I'm sore. It literally hurts." I said.

"Listen, I went easy onbyou the last few rounds." He said.

"The last few out of like 10." I said and he laughed.

"You're going to have to cover your damn neck up before you go to work-" he paused and cracked eggs open on a pan.

"So are you." I said.

"I'm fine. You aren't." He said.

"You're a cop. You need to be professional too." I said. 

"I know, but I'll just laugh it off with the guys. They don't fucking care." He shrugged.

"Do you think I'll get pregnant after last night?" I asked and he laughed.

"The amount of times that I came last night, yeah, I hope so." He said and I smiled weakly.

"I hope so too." I said and he threw bacon on the pan and toasted me a bagel while he let it cook.

"If not we'll just keep on trying. We can try again tonight." He said.

"Are you not sore? I'm not doing anything tonight. I'm so exhausted and my legs are weak from you pinning them back." I said and he laughed.

"It's the price you pay for being with me. I know you love it, you can't even deny that. You kept coming back for more. I was done about 5 rounds in but I wasn't telling you no." He said and I shook my head.

"Bullshit, trevor. You kept asking for more-"

"I tried to go to sleep and you started rubbing my shoulder and saying things that were driving me crazy. I had to keep going even though I was satisfied." He said.

"You would not have lasted having sex five more times after that if you were done. I was satisfied after every time, but I wanted more because I couldn't get enough of you." I said and he nodded.

"I was seriously ready to be done." He said.

"Well I'm sorry that your dick controls people's lives." I said.

"I've been told." He said and I hit his shoulder.

"By who?" I asked.

"A lot of women." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. You're a real ladies man." I said.

"I was. Before I got married I was fucking everything that walked." He said and my jaw dropped.

"Trev, Mackenzie is in the room next to us. Watch what you say." I warned quietly.

"She can't hear me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We never talked about that and now I want to know-"

"We talked about it when we first started talking. It was when you were still in the phase of not letting yourself get too involved with me and we were talking about our ex's and shit. Which I lied about partially, but so did you so you can't give me shit for it." He said.

"Lied?" I asked.

"I lied a lot about shit in the beginning. Especially about my ex's and Ash. I don't know, at first me and Ash were just fuck buddies in college so I was literally fucking anyone because I could. I had sex with a lot of girls. I was in a frat so that's where my drinking started and everything else. I lied to you and said I only slept with a couple girls because I didn't want to turn you off because in reality it's probably been like-" he paused and he rubbed his forehead.

"Like 32. I don't know. I lost count after 20." He said and my jaw dropped.

"What?" He asked.

"Trevor that's so bad." I said.

"Well it's not like I have kids or a disease. I was just having fun from high school to college and then ash and I were on and off and I was cheating on her a lot and then we got married and then I met you." He said.

"I no joke have only slept with 5 people in my entire life." I said.

"Yeah. Noah must've been special." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We're not bringing that up again." I said.

"How was he in bed?" He asked.

"Better than Jason." I said.

"Yeah? Did you go multiple rounds with him?" He asked.

"No because you're better." I said and he nodded with a smile.

"Don't be cocky. I thought you were naturally good, but you just had a lot of practice." I said and he laughed.

"No, I've always been good." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Who'd you lose your virginity to?" I asked.

"Some girl in high school when I was a sophomore. Who did you lose yours to?" He asked.

"A guy in high school. I was a freshman." I said and his jaw dropped.

"Don't even. We dated throughout high school. I wasn't a whore." I said.

"A freshman? You were 14?!" He asked.

"Shh." I said.

"Mackenzie is not even looking at boys until she's twenty and if we have a kid they're not going near anyone. I was thinking you were sweet and innocent but if we're both crazy, our kids are going to be too." He said and I laughed.

"We aren't sheltering our kids." I said and he shrugged.

"My daughter isn't sleeping with anybody at 14." He said.

"And my son isn't sleeping with anybody at 15. You waited one more year than me and slept with over 30 people. You can say all you want but at least I have morals." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I have morals." He said.

"Fucking anything that walks on two legs doesn't seem like it." I said.

"You're lucky I don't treat you like a whore. Everyone I've been with I've used for sex. Be lucky I'm not using you." He said. Our conversation was genuinely getting heated and he was pissing me off.

"Is that what that was last night?" I asked.

"Do you want it to be?" He asked as he put eggs on a plate and I hit his shoulder and he pushed me.

"Trevor." I warned and he shrugged.

"You're pissing me off." He said.

"You're pissing me off. Don't talk to me like that." I said.

"I treat you like a whore for one night and you freak out on me." He said and I smacked him. He froze for a second and he looked over at me with the glare in his eyes that always scared me.

"I'm not your whore and I'm not being called one. It's not happening. You can go out and fuck anyone you want if that's what you're into, but you're not treating me like one because you miss that lifestyle. I did that last night out of fun and love." I said.

"Why are you seriously going off on me right now?" He asked.

"Because I'm literally disgusted in you." I said.

"It was literally before we started dating." He said.

"It doesn't matter Trevor. You really are such a dick." I said and he nodded.

"I told you that from the start. It's your fault that you stayed with me. I'm a dick." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm on the verge of making you leave." I said.

"Then make me leave bailey." He said and he threw the pan down on the stove and he made eye contact with me. His eyes were bloodshot.

"Are you high?" I asked.

"No." He mumbled and I grabbed his face and he hit my cheek. It wasn't a little snack either. He punched me, and after he punched me he grabbed me and threw me against the counter before grabbing me by my throat.

"Trevor." I cried as I saw Mackenzie standing in the doorway watching and she looked terrified.

"Trevvy?" She asked and he let go of me and he turned around.

"Are you okay mommy?" She asked and I nodded as I was crying and I wiped my tears as I walked to her.

"Come here, sweetheart." I said as I picked her up and I kissed her cheek.

"Bailey." He sighed.

"No, Trevor. I'm done." I said.

"Mackenzie-Bailey just let us talk it out." He said.

"I'm tired of talking things out with you. Get your things and get out. I'm serious, Trevor." I said and he ran his fingers through his hair as he followed me upstairs with Mackenzie in my arms. She was so scared and I was still crying.

"Here, baby. Go in your room and lock the door. It's okay don't worry. Just play with cooper and play tea party. He loves it." I said and knelt down in front of her with my hands on her shoulders. She nodded and ran into her room and I shut the door behind me as he followed me down to my bedroom. I went to shut the door before he could stop it and he blocked it from shutting.

"Trevor Stop. I'll call the police and I'm not even kidding you. I don't give a shit if you're the captain. I'm not doing this. You either get out or I'm calling." I said.

"You're not calling anyone. Open this fucking door." He warned.

"Trevor." I warned.

"If you go to get your phone I'm opening the door and I'm breaking your phone before you even get the chance. You either let me in and fucking talk to me or it's going to be a different way. Your phone is on the nightstand." He said and looked over to see it was. He was right. If I let go of the door he was coming in, but I tried it anyway. I let go of the door and ran to the nightstand before calling the police and it rang for literally a second before I was tackled on the bed by him and the call was cancelled. It took 3 seconds for a call to actually become recognizable. It was just a Little over 1. He threw my phone against the wall and it hit it loudly as he pinned me down on the bed.

"You know you love me. Whether I do what I do or not. You even told me that no matter what I do you forgive me. Bullshit you're kicking me out and you're not having Mackenzie turn on me. Do you understand?" He asked through his clenched teeth and I smacked him. He grabbed my wrist so hard I thought he was going to break it.

"What are you fucking doing?" I heard my brother ask and I looked over in the doorway and my eyes softened. I had never been so happy to see my brother in my life. Trev let go of me and went to say something to him, but my brother hit him and his lip started gushing blood immediately.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He asked and yelled at trev and I brought my knees up to my chest as I cried. I loved Trevor with everything in me. He seriously was my entire world, but I was heartbroken and he ruined it. I gave him so many second chances, and he never changed or tried to. He was the same person and I should had known to not trust him to begin with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 11.9K 58
Jess and Jord's relationship, if you could even call it that, is far from perfect. After the stress of the police on their backs bringing them closer...
76.1K 2K 37
in which a teacher loves a student. -Written at age 15 ©️Kalisz B [Fallen Petals/ My Gym Teacher]
37K 1.9K 37
A police who used to work alone was order to work with his new partner. Will their relationship become good or will it be more than good? Shippings L...
304 4 15
April can't wait for the school year to end before it even starts. She hates school and she especially hates her least favorite subject, physics. But...