IncuBUST

By NixiethePixie13

In a world where humans know about the existence of supernatural creatures an incubus doesn't have it easy. E... More

Chase and Sissy
A Demon Bar?
Speed Dating...with Wood Nymphs
Horny Werewolves
Broken
The Thread of Life
Savior
Octavia
The Cleaners
The Basilisk and The Black Dog
The Morning After
The Gift
Penance
Vegans Do It Better
Wolves Without Teeth
Out on the Town
Primordial Child of Chaos
Paralyzed
Eros and the Witch
The Emancipation Proclamation
Moving In
Sissy Reacts
Sissy Meets Octavia
Peach and Cherry
Characters
Geometry
Sexy Evil Genius
Weird Like How?
Infatuated
I Know
Makeover
Time to Go
Barapha
Fire and Ice
Feeling Alive
Ice Cold
Charmspeak
Curses
Everest
Pig
Muzzle
Officer
Breaking and Entering
Cracking Ice
A Million Things
Maybe Not
Defiled
Scream
Family
Breakfast
Boyfriend
I Understand
Sharing is Caring
Laundry
Jessica
Taylor
Perfect Justice
Shopping Spree
Quetz
Second Time
Devourer of Innocents
Amphithere Problems
Flying Away
Enchiladas
School Days
Mean Girls
A Day in the Life of Chase McManus
The Part Without Chase
The Other Part Without Chase
Coming Home
Horns
Soar
Stars
On Fire
Black Tie
The Lob
Together
Confrontation
Intruder
Memory
Cheetah
Nekomata
Ultimatum
The Will
The Suburbs
Tour
August
Gatekeeper
Contact
Identification
Angel Wings
The Park
When Your Family is Human
Gratitude
Bloody Innocent
I Know How You Feel
Scandal in Belgravia
Patience Moran
On the Ice
Thorn
Timid
Hot Chocolate
Inappropriate
Hard Bargain
The Cave
Used to This
Ice and Snow
Mixed Up
Relax
Fresh Air
Popcorn
Nude
You Need Me
Reckless
Child's Play
Furnace
Fascinating
Octavia Returns
Dear Ophelia
Tam-Tam and Kenz
Safe
Nymph Yoga?
Numb
Teacher
Stay Away
Blood
This Beautiful Creature
Finally
Don't Be Suspicious (Octavia)
The Usual Suspects
Report
The Iron Lance
Madigan
Pick-Me-Up
Breathless
Aftercare
Arrested
That's Hot
Retaliate
Pizza
Told You So
Gentle
Blackout
Confession
Head over Heels
Dirtbag
Scrabble
Strump
How Was Your Day?
Orange Zinger
Exhibit A
Tawnie
Sýko
It's All Greek
Reveal
Red Hands
Chakras
About Niki
My Fear or Yours?
Montana
Recycle
Tequila
Keys
Real Subtle
Backup Boyfriend
I Thought So
Time
The World
Tell Me Everything
Party
H*e Phase
Encounter
Sing!
Hawaii
Cheekbones for Days
Kindling
Kinky
Prey
Where Did the Whale Go?
Overheating
Goodnight
Live-Well
Taken
My Pounding Heart
Who Wants to go Hunting?
CRACK!!
One Down

Cake

195 10 0
By NixiethePixie13

"Why are you feeding off my friends, Lob?" he asked releasing her wrist as she turned to look at him.

"Well this one just had so much negativity boiling beneath the skin. It would be a waste to just let him stew," she replied and I cried, "I do not! I am a happy, positive person!" She scoffed and replied, "Of course you are, darling. Your denial tastes almost as good as your hatred."

"I don't have hatred!" I exclaimed and she laughed shaking her head and saying, "Everyone has hatred, dear. Even your pretty little Amphithere friend, I'm sure."

She glanced at Quetz looking him up and down and she murmured, "Let's see what you have hiding in the black depths of your soul." She stared into his eyes and touched his naked arm.

"Chase, are you alright?" Quetz asked ignoring the woman and I crossed my arms moodily over my chest muttering, "I'm fine. Why do you care?" The woman frowned and prodded at Quetz looking for some sour emotion to feed off of.

"Are you sure? Lobs can have a pretty nasty effect on people. They make you feel bad inside and say mean things to people you care about," Quetz said staring at me with those stupidly innocent golden eyes, pupils narrowed into vertical slits against the harsh light in the ballroom. How could someone who ate people be so goddamn innocent?

"I'm fine, Quetz! Buzz off!" I snapped and he frowned at me before brushing away the very confused Lob and taking a step toward me. Before I could run or push him away he grabbed onto me bending down to my height and pressing his lips gently against mine.

His life force burned away the hatred and the self-loathing and filled me with light. After a moment he pulled away and I blinked. What happened? Why was I angry? I looked around and saw Sissy and Barapha screaming at each other surrounded by a curious crowd of onlookers half intoxicated by Sissy's power and half freezing from Barapha's.

Individuals in the crowd were shouting nasty things as well against Barapha, against Sissy, against each other and in the middle of it all was that woman. Her aura filthy and grey spreading through the air like dark smoke as people raged...as they hated each other.

"Why are they...?" I murmured staring uncomprehendingly at the shout-fest going on when there should have been a great party.

"The Lob," Quetz replied pointing at the woman. "They feed on conflict and the emotions that cause it. They sense these emotions and they...their touch brings it out."

I turned to him and asked, "So she doesn't make you angry she just..."

"Let's out what is already there. People can seem so happy and yet be filled with badness," Quetz murmured and I looked at him trying to decipher the expression on his face.

"It didn't work on you," I said and he shrugged with a small smile. Was that an answer? He sighed and said, "We should probably try to help. I thought this was supposed to be a party."

"How do we do that?" I asked and he shook his head saying, "We don't. You do."

"Me? You're the one who fixed me. What am I supposed to do?" I shrieked wringing my hands nervously.

"You can make people feel happy just by touching them, Chase. Figure it out," he said pushing me into the middle of the crowd. Before I could be affected by the Lobs' aura I grabbed onto Barapha and passed as much Heat into him as I could cutting him off mid-insult.

He looked down at me his face filling with purplish blush and he snapped, "I thought I was disgusting!" I shook my head and muttered, "Shut up!"

Somehow Saturday night I had enamored Barapha and thus a dozen odd humans...doing the same thing on a larger scale shouldn't be too difficult...though I was much hungrier then and now we were talking about over a hundred angry Mythics...right, should be cake. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 5 21
The biggest rule at Spiritual Salem for witches: stay away from the incubus and succubus. Because once they're in, they can't get out-no-they won't g...
100K 6.1K 20
They say it's the one thing that will save us, that our humanity is the one thing that separates us from them. But I'm not so sure anymore.
In 1999 t...
450 76 26
Fourteen Demons. One Human. No hope. Amelia has a secret, but when she stumbles into a household of fourteen young male demons, will her secret remai...
50.2K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...