TJL#16#Wherever You Go

Od HiddenInTheEpic

Tracy Campbell is 23 years old fun loving girl. She is always laughing and doing fun around. No one never saw... Více

We're Different
Not Her Fault
Hometown
Like Years Have Passed
Not At All
Of Course
Very Wrong
Midnight Conversation
Nothing
Sooner Rather Than Later
It's Not
What's Wrong?
Right Or Wrong?
As Soon As Possible
Journey To Zenith
Very Nice
Starting
Not A Chance
So Close
Stalking
Hate
Hell
Not Easy
Weird Me
Very Stupid
Face Him
Boss
No Good
Challenge
Angry Bird
What's The Point?
Nothing More
Drawing Pin
Surprise
May Be, May Be Not
Over Again
Trying
Important
Me At Fault
Me Neither
We Need To Talk
Make It Easy
A Better Way
Confused
You Got It
More Than Me
Shocked
Starting The Game
Victorious Smirk
Kick Her Out
Demand
Pissed Off
Mark My Words
Not A Good Sign
Target
Avoiding
Answers
Play Time
Show You Better
End This Now
Bi*ch
My Girl
Stud
Check On Her
Wait And Watch
Awakening The Volcano
No Option
Sensual Touch
Take You Out
Force You
Obstinate
Pervert Alert
He Deserves That
Damn!!!
Unbelievable
No Idea
'L' Word
Nightmare!!!
Clumsy Head
Definitely
So Wrong
Mistake
Before Or Later You
Oh My Gosh!!!
Great Work
Y For...
Unexpected
Awkward
Anahita!!!
Last Fight
Crashed
Loser
Brave
Save Your Heart💓
Figure It Out
Odd Feeling
Everything Behind
Her Smile
This Is Not The End
Wherever She Goes
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis

Naughty Girl

2.1K 172 44
Od HiddenInTheEpic

Liam's POV

" What is she doing now?" Stella asked me as I called her to tell what happened here.

" Crying like has lost her favorite thing somewhere." I said to her.

" Tell her that everything is fine. No one is hurt. Everything is alright." She said.

" Tried this already." I said to her.

" She didn't stop?" She asked.

" No. Still crying and if she stopped I wouldn't call you for a solution, Stella. Make her stop crying. Tell me something so that I can stop her crying. Or you make her stop crying. Do something. Please please please please please." I said to her.

" Ssssssshhh!!! First calm down. Don't talk too much." She said and I turned see Tracy. She was crying like a little kid.

" But she - " I tried to explain her.

" I said Ssssssshhh. Didn't I?" She asked me. I sighed.

" Ok." I said.

" Deep breath in, deep breath out." She said and I sighed. "Comfortable?!" She asked me.

" Yeah, much more than before." I said to her.

" Good. Now tell me clearly what happened?!" She asked me.

" I called her morning and she said she got a fever so I forbade her to come to office. When I came here I found her sleeping. Suddenly she wake up screaming her friend's name." I said.

" Who Beatrice?" She asked.

" Yes." I said to her. " Doesn't she has a friend other than this Beatrice?" I asked her.

" No. Her only friend is Betty." She said. I sighed.

" This why I hate that girl at the same time I thank her for being there for be with Tracy." I said.
I thought no one can stand her. But I was wrong until I saw Beatrice. Until I saw how she acts with Tracy. She doesn't care just talks like boss.

" You are mess. You both are messed. Actually you both are same." Stella said.

" Why are you saying that?" I asked her.

" Both of you are desperate when you want something." She said and I sighed.

" Sorry, I am just scared. She is not stopping crying. What to do?" I asked her.

" Just keep calm. She will stop by herself." Stella said.

" She has a fever. She needs to have meal and medicine then sleep." I said to her. " But she is not even ready to listen to me. So, I thought she might listen to you. This why I called you." He said.

" Give the phone to her. Let me talk to her. Let's see if I can do something." She said and I walked towards the crying baby. I sighed.

" Stella wants to talk to you." I said giving the phone to her. She looked at me then the phone.

" Talk to her. She will make it right, ok?" I asked her and he nodded taking the phone.

" Hello, Stella?" She said.

---------------------------

" I had a nightmare. It was horrible. You can't even imagine how much of horrible it was. I just can't explain you that. It was just scary." She said.

I came out of the room and decided to make her some breakfast so that she can take medicine and then take rest.

I was thinking what kind of nightmare she had!!! Was it that bad that she started to cry like a kid!!!

I was confused. Tracy never cries like this. She never ever breaks down. But today she is like not listening to anything that I say. Just crying and crying. God make her stop crying now. Or else she will go crazy and make me crazy as well. I sighed. I started to prepare the breakfast then found my phone was ringing. I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

" Hello. Where are you?" I heard Luke.

" At Tracy's place. Why?" I asked him.

" Just was asking if you guys can have lunch with us today. Aurora was asking that." He said.

" Tracy has got a high fever. She slept now crying like a kid saying that she has a nightmare. I am going to take her to the doctor." I said to him.

" Crying!!? Weird!!!" He said and I sighed.

" Yes, crying non-stop." I said to him.

" What are you doing then?! Go make her stop crying." He said.

" You think I didn't try?! I tried a lot but she didn't listen to me. What can I do now?" I asked him.

" Alright, go to her and stay with her. God knows what scared her that much. But it's awkward to know that there is still something that can scare her." He said.

" Feelings are mutual." I said.

" Alright. Go to her. " He said.

" Making breakfast. She needs to have medicine." I said to him.

" Ok, then do it. Bye. Take care." He said. " See you in the evening." He said and hung up.

I kept the phone aside and started to make the breakfast again. Suddenly I felt someone back hugging me. I turned to see Tracy was leaning on my back wrapping her arms around me. I was shocked seeing her like this. She wasn't crying anymore. Just she was hugging me closing her eyes. Her body was burning with fever.

" Everything ok?" I asked her.

" Yes." She said.

" How did you manage to come downstairs?" I asked her.

She just pouted shrugging her shoulder. What happened now?!! She is acting like she is drunk. I bent to kiss on her forehead but she moved away then pressed her lips on mine. I sighed.

" You are still kid, Liam. You should know by now how to kiss your girlfriend, right?" She said smirking with her half closed eyes. Then pouted her lips.

" You should go and take rest." I said trying to resist her cuteness.

" No, no, no. I want to be with you." She said tightening her hold on me.

" I am not going anywhere. Just making the breakfast for you. Don't you want to have breakfast?" I asked her.

" No, I don't want to have breakfast." She shook her head. "Can I have you instead of breakfast?" She asked me and I looked at her weirdly.

" What?!!" I asked her.

" Yes. Can't I?" She asked me.

" Are you drunk?" I asked her.

" May be. Don't know." She said. I sighed. " Let's get married." She said and my eyes widened.

" Married?" I asked her.

" Yes, let's get married and make babies." She said. I looked at her weirdly.

" Babies?" I asked her.

" Yeah. 12. A football team." She said.

" There are 11 in a football team." I said rolling my eyes.

" There are extra players as well. So, 12." She said smiling like a little girl.

I sighed. Fever and that crazy nightmare pulled out the naughty girl inside her.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

591 45 33
20 year old Claire Young has lived anything but a normal life. Her family doesn't care much about her, and basically treats her like a maid. She has...
15.7M 465K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
1K 142 29
Hannah Taylor is a bedraggled, constantly tired single mum. Her entire reason for living is for her young daughter, Bea. After she caught her ex chea...
352 1 33
Hannah Mitchell was just 17 years old when her life was sent in a downward spiral. Her parents are killed in a horrific accident leaving her and her...