TJL#16#Wherever You Go

By HiddenInTheEpic

Tracy Campbell is 23 years old fun loving girl. She is always laughing and doing fun around. No one never saw... More

We're Different
Not Her Fault
Hometown
Like Years Have Passed
Not At All
Of Course
Very Wrong
Midnight Conversation
Nothing
Sooner Rather Than Later
It's Not
What's Wrong?
Right Or Wrong?
As Soon As Possible
Journey To Zenith
Very Nice
Starting
Not A Chance
So Close
Stalking
Hate
Hell
Not Easy
Weird Me
Very Stupid
Face Him
Boss
No Good
Challenge
Angry Bird
What's The Point?
Nothing More
Drawing Pin
Surprise
May Be, May Be Not
Over Again
Trying
Important
Me At Fault
Me Neither
We Need To Talk
Make It Easy
A Better Way
Confused
You Got It
More Than Me
Shocked
Starting The Game
Victorious Smirk
Kick Her Out
Demand
Pissed Off
Mark My Words
Target
Avoiding
Answers
Play Time
Show You Better
End This Now
Bi*ch
My Girl
Stud
Check On Her
Wait And Watch
Awakening The Volcano
No Option
Sensual Touch
Take You Out
Force You
Obstinate
Pervert Alert
He Deserves That
Damn!!!
Unbelievable
No Idea
'L' Word
Nightmare!!!
Naughty Girl
Clumsy Head
Definitely
So Wrong
Mistake
Before Or Later You
Oh My Gosh!!!
Great Work
Y For...
Unexpected
Awkward
Anahita!!!
Last Fight
Crashed
Loser
Brave
Save Your Heart💓
Figure It Out
Odd Feeling
Everything Behind
Her Smile
This Is Not The End
Wherever She Goes
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis

Not A Good Sign

1.9K 146 8
By HiddenInTheEpic

Liam's POV

" What happened to you?! You are looking like a strong thunderstorm hit you badly." Luke said to me. Indeed it was more than a thunder storm.

" Yeah, it did." I said to him.

" What?" He asked me.

" Where is Rora?" I asked him.

" She is sleeping." He said to me.

" Exhausted?" I asked.

" Yeah, she just ate her dinner and then slept right away." He said.

" Then you should go back. She will search for you when she wakes up." I said.

" For your kind information, she sleeps like a little kid. And if she sleeps once won't wake up until it's morning." He said. I chuckled.

" That's actually good. Those people gets a sound sleep who are really have a peaceful and happy life." I said.

" Yeah. I know." He said. " But why are you sitting alone here late night?" He asked me.

" Just to calm myself down." I said to him.

" Why is so?" He asked.

" After all that happened today in the office. I just am messed up. So, were thinking about it." I said to him.

" Well, what happened?" He asked me.

" Nothing that important but it was crazily shocking." I said to him.

" Don't make a maze of words. Talk in sense." He said.

" I am talking in sense only." I said to him.

" Doesn't seem so." He said.

" Why not?" I asked him.

" You look out of things. It's quarter past 2 now. You are still up." He said.

" Well you are up as well." I said to him.

" I slept earlier." He said to me.

" Oh." I said and became silent again not knowing what to say.

What happened?" He asked me.

" Nothing happened, Luke. Not that important." I said.

" Alright, tell me and let me decide that." He said and I nodded.

" Ok, listen." I said and started to explain everything to him. I finished then sighed deeply. I decided not to tell him about Tracy. I decided to talk about this with him some other time.

" That was too much for one day to endure. Why didn't you call me? And what happened to the girl?" He asked me.

" Well, Marc said she is fired already. I don't know what happened next. I came back. I just can't believe it happened in our office." I said.

" It's not always easy, Liam. You don't know when something unexpected is going to be happened." He said.

" Yeah. Seems like that." I said.

" You talked with Tracy after that?" He asked me. " I mean she did a brilliant job." He said to me.

" She did." I said to him.

" Aren't you proud of her?" He asked me.

" Yes, of course I am." I said.

" But you are sounding low today. What's wrong?" He asked me. I sighed.

"  Something happened to Tracy which I am not able to figure out actually what happened." I said to him.

" What happened to her?" He asked me.

" I don't know. I am also trying to find it out." I said to him.

" I mean why do you think like that?" He asked me.

" She is acting abnormal today. I think she got a issue." I said.

" What kind of issue?" He asked me narrowing his eyes.

" Serious issue." I said.

" Don't make a maze of words again. Just say it straight." He said to me.

" I think she has got a short time memory loss problem." I said.

" Why is that?" He asked me.

" She was acting so sweet with me today. It's so different. It's not her." I said.

" What has she done now?" He asked me.

" Well, she has done a lot of things today." I said.

" I am running out of my patience. Just say the exact words, Liam. Don't play a guessing game." He said.

" Well, this morning I saw her in the parking lot." I started to tell him what happened today and how Tracy suddenly changed 180°.

" Really?" He asked me.

" Yes, really. I was as shocked as you are but I don't know what to say. Either she has hit her head somewhere or she under a spell of some weird thing. Or she just have lost her memory." I said.

" I don't know. But it's a good sign though." He said.

" We are talking about Tracy. She is a mystery herself. You can't have a clear thought actually why she is doing this now. May be she is planning for something else." I said to him. He nodded.

" So you agreed to go on those 14 dates with her?" He asked me.

" No, I didn't." I said.

" And why not?" He asked.

" You told me to act rude with her. You forget?" He asked me.

" I haven't but you should just think about it once. She invited you in a friendly invitation. You shouldn't act rude. What has she said then?" He asked me.

" She didn't say anything just left." I said.

" It didn't turn good. You should have said yes." He said.

" Wow, seems like mom is talking to me." I said. " You are sounding like mom today." I said.

" Of course, mom has a brilliant brain not like you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Alright, I am stupid what can you do with that now in the middle of the night?" I asked him.

" Am I allowed to do something about this? Will you just change yourself even if someone asks you to?" He asked me.

" No. I will not. I won't change myself. I am the way I am. They are welcome to leave me who has problem with me." I said to him.

" What if Tracy want that?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Exception is not an example." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Got it. It's quite late now. You should go and take rest." He said to me.

" I will in a few minutes. You go. Good night...oops, good morning, bro. It's already 3 in the morning." I said and he chuckled.

" And you stop walking around like a zombie and sleep." He said to me and I nodded.

" Yeah, sure." I said to him.

He walked back but I kept sitting there. I was thinking about Tracy's sudden change. After thinking about a lot my brain took a decision that these changing behaviors of Tracy is not at all a good sign. Not at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.5K 54
She didn't mean to love the man who she knew that will never love her back. Shanaya Campbell is working a successful editor-in-chief. She is only 22...
15.7M 465K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
8.1K 710 65
Jacob is a 25-year-old, rich, hard-headed young billionaire who has started his career very young. Right after his graduation! No time to cool off! M...
227K 15.7K 101
When 16 years old Sarah Woodman came to know her step sister is not the same girl she was before, she wasn't even able to believe that her step siste...