TJL#16#Wherever You Go

By HiddenInTheEpic

Tracy Campbell is 23 years old fun loving girl. She is always laughing and doing fun around. No one never saw... More

We're Different
Not Her Fault
Hometown
Like Years Have Passed
Not At All
Of Course
Very Wrong
Midnight Conversation
Nothing
Sooner Rather Than Later
It's Not
What's Wrong?
Right Or Wrong?
As Soon As Possible
Journey To Zenith
Very Nice
Starting
Not A Chance
So Close
Stalking
Hell
Not Easy
Weird Me
Very Stupid
Face Him
Boss
No Good
Challenge
Angry Bird
What's The Point?
Nothing More
Drawing Pin
Surprise
May Be, May Be Not
Over Again
Trying
Important
Me At Fault
Me Neither
We Need To Talk
Make It Easy
A Better Way
Confused
You Got It
More Than Me
Shocked
Starting The Game
Victorious Smirk
Kick Her Out
Demand
Pissed Off
Mark My Words
Not A Good Sign
Target
Avoiding
Answers
Play Time
Show You Better
End This Now
Bi*ch
My Girl
Stud
Check On Her
Wait And Watch
Awakening The Volcano
No Option
Sensual Touch
Take You Out
Force You
Obstinate
Pervert Alert
He Deserves That
Damn!!!
Unbelievable
No Idea
'L' Word
Nightmare!!!
Naughty Girl
Clumsy Head
Definitely
So Wrong
Mistake
Before Or Later You
Oh My Gosh!!!
Great Work
Y For...
Unexpected
Awkward
Anahita!!!
Last Fight
Crashed
Loser
Brave
Save Your Heart💓
Figure It Out
Odd Feeling
Everything Behind
Her Smile
This Is Not The End
Wherever She Goes
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis

Hate

2.2K 164 17
By HiddenInTheEpic

Tracy's POV

What the hell!!! What are Edwards doing here!!! Urrrghh. I hate myself now for coming out. I want to go back to the hotel as soon as it possible.

I was walking as fast as I could. I don't want to face him now. I hate to admit that I feel weak whenever I see him. It makes me feel like I don't want to fight with myself anymore I want to take him back and be happy but this what I can't do. I will never ever take him back even if he tries so hard. He can't win. I won't let him.

I was thinking and suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up and found a guy who was looking at me curiously. I sighed. Can't thing irritate me a bit less!!!

" I am sorry." I said and tried to walk away.

" It's ok. What were you thinking all that time?" He asked me and I raised one of my eyebrows. He chuckled. " No, I mean you were talking with yourself furiously." He said.

I looked at him for a moment. He hand a camera in his hand. May be he is a professional photographer. All right why the hell I am taking interest.

" Yeah. I was furious and there is nothing you can do about it." I said.

" Augustin Avellino." He said extending his hand.

" Tracy Campbell." I said shaking his hand.

" If you want I can accompany you. I bet you won't regret." He said and I rolled my eyes inwardly.

" I don't think it's a good idea." I said and tried to walk pass him.

I could easily kick him down for irritating me when I am already irritated but I just don't want to create a scene here. Not at all. I just want to go back to the hotel and sleep for a quality time. I should not take Betty's idea seriously. I should have known that it would be stupid as always. It's my first day in the office tomorrow.

" How can you say that if you don't want to give me a chance?" He asked me and I was about to answer him something strictly but before that a voice came from behind which made me frozen at my place. I wasn't able to move I was rooted on the spot I was standing in front of that Augustin guy.

" You should try to take chances from those girls who are single not those who already have their men." I heard Liam and the next moment he stood beside me.

I looked at him with the corner of my eyes. Then looked away. I almost squealed as I felt his arm snaking around my waist. He pulled me towards him and hold me close. I tried to came out of his hold but he gave me a glare that was enough to make me silent. I stopped struggling but his hold on me tightened to let me know he wasn't in a mood of joking. He turned to the guy Augustin. Then looked back at me.

" Do you know him?" He asked me. I shook my head. He nodded then looked back at that guy.

" Don't show up around my girl ever again. Otherwise you won't like what might happen to you." Liam said in a very dangerous tone.

I gulped seeing him like this. Liam was never like this. He was always very sweet guy. But since our last meeting I got a feeling that he has changed a lot. He was not the same Liam I knew before.

" Are you threatening me?" Augustin asked.

" Yes, I am threatening you. What can you do with this?" Liam asked very very coldly and kept glaring at the guy.

" I am sorry." Augustin said awhile later.

" Say sorry to her." Liam said.

" I am sorry." Augustin said. I nodded.

" It's ok." I said and Augustin walked passed us.

I looked at Liam who was glaring at the way Augustin left. Then he turned to me and found me staring at him. He raised one of his eyebrows. I immediately looked away from him cause I don't want to lose control over me.

" I should go now." I said trying to get out of his hold. But he didn't let me go. " I need to go." I said trying to remove his hands from me. " I really have to go." I said struggling.

" At first look at me and then talk." He said bending over me a bit. I didn't dare to look at him.

" I gotta go. I am getting late." I said.

" And I think I have told you to look at me." He said and I looked at him for a second then looked away. Why is he so stubborn!!!

" Good. Come with me." He said holding my wrist intertwining our hands.

" I need to go back to my hotel room." I said to him and he looked at me with a questioning look.

" I have works to do." I said trying to free my hand from his hold but in vain his hold tightened only.

" What kind of work?" He asked me.

" Why should I tell you?" I asked him. He kept looking at me with a flat look.

" What are you doing here in Paris?" He asked me.

" I don't want to tell you." I said to him.

" Stubborn. Aren't we?!" He asked me.

" Very. You don't even have an idea." I said to him.

" Oh, yes. I do. Trust me no one has a better idea about that than me." He said to me.

" Then you should know that I am not going to tell you what you are demanding to know. So, you shouldn't keep asking again and again." I said to him.

" I do a little care about that if you don't tell me cause trust me I can find out with my own ways." He said.

" Oh, of course you do. But still you should know I am not going to tell you." I said to him.

" I hate it when you keep arguing with me." He said.

" Then you should hate me forever cause I am never going to stop arguing with you." I said to him. He looked at me with a cold stare.

" That's what you need to know what you asked is never going to happen ever. I mean never ever." He said and engraved the trust in my heart that he was serious about every word he has said.

" You are wasting your time, Liam. I don't take my ex back." I said to him.

" Time will say that. And that ex word is only to you I never broke up with you. You can't take the decision one sided." He said to me looking into my eyes I looked away.

Yeah, I hate it too when he keeps arguing with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 194 40
[*COMPLETE*] [*EPILOGUE, EXTRAS AND FILLER CHAPTERS MAYBE ADDED*] [NEEDS MAJOR EDITING AND A TONNE OF FILLER CHAPTERS] "You were burning with fever a...
423 35 29
You must read Using His Enemy For Revenge first otherwise, this will most likely make no sense. After Morgan goes through, not one, but two shitty br...
618K 23.8K 46
Ashley Christos is the youngest daughter of Greek Billionaire. 21 years old and extraordinary beautiful. She is so beautiful that people use to call...
Reese By Jordan

Fanfiction

6.7K 148 41
Sequel to; Finding Love In The Food Isle. In most normal love stories you get a man and a women who love each other very much and usually end up toge...