TJL#16#Wherever You Go

By HiddenInTheEpic

Tracy Campbell is 23 years old fun loving girl. She is always laughing and doing fun around. No one never saw... More

We're Different
Not Her Fault
Hometown
Like Years Have Passed
Not At All
Of Course
Very Wrong
Midnight Conversation
Nothing
Sooner Rather Than Later
It's Not
What's Wrong?
Right Or Wrong?
As Soon As Possible
Journey To Zenith
Starting
Not A Chance
So Close
Stalking
Hate
Hell
Not Easy
Weird Me
Very Stupid
Face Him
Boss
No Good
Challenge
Angry Bird
What's The Point?
Nothing More
Drawing Pin
Surprise
May Be, May Be Not
Over Again
Trying
Important
Me At Fault
Me Neither
We Need To Talk
Make It Easy
A Better Way
Confused
You Got It
More Than Me
Shocked
Starting The Game
Victorious Smirk
Kick Her Out
Demand
Pissed Off
Mark My Words
Not A Good Sign
Target
Avoiding
Answers
Play Time
Show You Better
End This Now
Bi*ch
My Girl
Stud
Check On Her
Wait And Watch
Awakening The Volcano
No Option
Sensual Touch
Take You Out
Force You
Obstinate
Pervert Alert
He Deserves That
Damn!!!
Unbelievable
No Idea
'L' Word
Nightmare!!!
Naughty Girl
Clumsy Head
Definitely
So Wrong
Mistake
Before Or Later You
Oh My Gosh!!!
Great Work
Y For...
Unexpected
Awkward
Anahita!!!
Last Fight
Crashed
Loser
Brave
Save Your Heart💓
Figure It Out
Odd Feeling
Everything Behind
Her Smile
This Is Not The End
Wherever She Goes
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis

Very Nice

2.4K 166 48
By HiddenInTheEpic

Liam's POV

" How is this?" Rora asked me about the outfit that she has chosen for the new baby. I mean Bella's baby who is on way to come to this world soon. She was doing online shopping.

" You have bought enough already." I said to her sitting beside her

" So?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Continue. But pink is not boy's color. It's so girly." I said to her. She glared at me.

" I love pink. And I will buy pink outfit for my nephew." She said. Yes, recently we came to know that the baby is going to be a boy.

" Ok, ok." I said sitting beside her. I was doing my presentation. She kept squealing and doing the online shopping for the baby. I shook my head.

" Done." She said.

" What done?" I asked her.

" Shopping." She said.

" Thanks God." I said and she hit me with the cushion. I chuckled.

" Where is your husband?" I asked her.

" He talking with Dad. I didn't want to disturb him." She said.

" Alright. I understand" I said to her.

" What are you doing?" She asked me peeking at my laptop.

" Doing my presentation." I said to her turning the laptop towards her. She moved back.

" I hate business." She said.

" But unfortunately you are the wife of a passionate businessman. How nice!!!" I said to her and she twisted her lips. I chuckled.

" Yes, can't help. I fall in love with him." She said.

" Yes, you did. I am so happy that you fall in love with him. Cause that stupid fall in love with you long back as well." I said to her.

" Don't call him stupid. He is not stupid." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah right." I said to her and she twisted her lips.

" What do you think we should name the baby?" She asked me.

" I don't have any idea. I am not good at naming something. Ask Mom." I said to her.

" You are so stupid. I was just asking." She said.

" Well. I really don't have any idea." I said.

" Ok, let's search in the internet. It has much more good taste than you." She said and I chuckled.

I continued doing my presentation. I don't want to face the angry Luke later. He told me that he will manage but I insisted him to spend time with Rora and I will finish this. I am still not done by now. Result of being lazy and not doing things in time.

" Got it." Rora said.

" Got what?" I asked her without looking at her.

" The names." She said and I chuckled.

" Hmm... Which letter should we choose?" She asked.

" What latter do you want to choose?" I asked her.

" Well, it's confusing. Bella's name starts with 'I', Alan's name is with 'A' and Hailey's is with 'H'. We should choose one from them." She said.

" Hmm.. Don't choose any of them choose some other." I said to her.

" Alright. Let's choose 'C'." She said and started to search for names. " Carter.. Collins..Collum.. Cameron..Carden." She said and shook her head after every name.

" Don't like a single one?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" No." She said and I sighed.

" Ok, choose another letter." I said to her. She nodded.

" D?" She asked.

" Hmm. Can be." I said." Check it."

"  Drake.. Daniel.. Dylan.. Dominic?" She said to me.

" I like Dylan." I said to her.

" Dylan Christos." She said and thought something for a while. "Alright. Keep it in the list." She said.

" Yeah." I said to her and she again started to search names.

" Why this is too tough?" She asked.

" Let Bella and Alan do this. Don't you have studies? Go finish your studies." I said to her.

" Don't act like a strict Dad. I am already super duper talented. Mind it. Besides, I have all the rights to choice the name for the baby. Cause I am his aunt. One and only." She said.

" He has more aunts other than you. In case you forgot." I said to her.

" But Bella has only one sister and that's me. So, I have the right to name him the most." She said and sticked her tongue at me.

" I do understand. You can choose." I said accepting my defeat.

" What are you doing till now?" She asked me.

" Still not finished." I said to her.

" Alright. You finish first. Then we will discuss." She said to me.

" Alright. But in the meantime you can check the letters 'I', 'A', 'H'. I will be done soon." I said to him.

" Alright." She said and tried to find out a suitable name with a serious expression on her face. I chuckled inwardly. I tried to finish my work as soon as it possible.

" Ian.. Ivan.. Irvine..." I heard her saying.

" You can choose one from them. They cool names though." I said to her.

" What's happening here?" Luke entered the living room and sat beside Rora.

" We are choosing name for the baby." Rora said.

" What?! Are you pregnant?" Luke teased her and she looked at him with a boring look.

" For Bella's son." She said and he chuckled.

" I was teasing you, Babe. You get convinced." He said to her kissing on her forehead.

" You two don't start again." I said to them irritatingly.

" You close your eyes." Rora said. I chuckled.

" So, you guys has chosen a name for the baby?" He asked her.

" No. Still in a confusing situation." Rora said.

" Ok, let's choose the name." Luke said. " And you Liam, how much have you progressed in your presentation?" He asked me.

" Almost done. Check it later." I said to him.

" Be self depend, Liam. Don't always act like a kid." He said and I chuckled.

" I am younger than you. So, it's your duty to help me always." I said.

" I will not always be with you to help you, Liam. What if something happens to me? You need to handle everything then. Alone." He said and both me and Rora turned to him glaring hard. "What?" He asked us both.

" Hate you." We both said to him at them same time and he chuckled. Then shook his head.

" Alright, Babe. Let's choose the name." He said to her.

" I still hate you." Rora said.

" Don't lie. Lying is a sin." Luke said and I chuckled. " And you complete your work." He said to me and I rolled my eyes. At the same time my phone started to ring.

" Excuse me." I said to them and they nodded. I found it's Adam.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hello, Liam. Got a news. You will be glad hearing this." He said to me.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" What happen is" he started to explain.

" You sure?" I asked him.

" 100 and 1 % sure." He said.

" Perfect. Very nice." I said and smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7M 464K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
398K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
612 29 21
Elena Falls she was kidnap at the age 12 she had hope that someone will save her someday she will find a mate be loved not be abused and rape all the...
1.3K 338 33
Should age be a barrier when it comes to love? For as long as Nathan could remember, Tracy has always been by his side, protecting him, caring for hi...