Michael Clifford imagines

By maisymoo9

~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularl... More

Hello...don't need to read
You were in a car crash
How he helps you after a stressful day
Movie night
First 'i love you'
When he leaves for tour
Sleeping with him in the tour bus
Camping with 5sos
When hes ill
First kiss
Coming home from the hospital with your new born baby
You're pregnant
You're a single mum
You're a single mum - part 2
He accidentally hurts you
You find him crying
Good/bad girl, bad/good boy
Good/bad girl bad/good boy part 2
His parents get a divorce
Future
He sees more of your scars
You cry after a movie
He cheats
You're insecure about the relationship
He missed you madly
Hes had a long, hard day
When he's ill
He proposes
You have an argument
You fight in the day and make up at night
You're pregnant
He was in a car crash
Yours and Michaels daughter
You argue with your parents about him
Break up
You first meet
He hides from fans
Your thoughts come back to haunt you
He likes you
"I've missed you"
"Is this real?"
"I made a big sh*tty mistake and I'm sorry"
"I'll take care of you baby"
"I said I'd keep you safe"
"Come on I'm trying to be cute"
"I'm not telling you"
"Happy Birthday baby"
"How does a date sound?"
"Baby it's okay, it was just a dream"
"If you think this is good then wait till we cuddle"
"Michael if you can take a punch, you can take me cleaning you up"
"Luke, shut up"
"C-can you show me?"
"I went to buy you something"
"Baby you're freezing"
"What was that for?"
"Well you got my attention"
"Uh, can you guys keep it down please?"
"you do like me"
"You've got a little ice cream on your face"
"Happy Halloween"
"Are you scared?"
"I like you, a lot"
"I can't believe we started a food fight at prom"
"Happy birthday Michael"
"Happy 6 months y/n"
"Here baby let me help"
"Happy Christmas y/n!"
"Happy new year baby"
The end
Goodbye
Hello again

"I'm ready"

2.7K 36 10
By maisymoo9

A/N: this is a completely different alternate universe and it's a little different to what I've wrote before x

This is mature and it might make some feel uncomfortable so if you don't like the beginning then you don't need to read it x

I hope you like it my lovelies x

You and Michael were having an argument, your biggest argument yet.

You've been together for 6 months and you hadn't had sex. Michael said he was happy to wait for when you were ready but he was becoming impatient.

You'd had sex before but you were pressured into it by your last boyfriend. You knew you could have said no to him and he would have been happy to stop but you were scared and unsure of what to do.
At the time as he kissed you, your body was shaking, you didn't know what to do. It was your first time but it was his 4th.
When you were alone after it happened you cried, you weren't ready, you wish it didn't happen. You wished you'd said no, you wanted to go back in time and fix your mistake but you couldn't.

Your best friend Calum was there to comfort you. He was so cross at your boyfriend at the time for not noticing you were scared and weren't ready. Calum was also mad at you for letting him do what he wanted and not what you wanted.

When you told Calum what happened you had to pin him down to stop him from going to hit your boyfriend. Calum said he won't let him get away with it, but you knew Calum hitting him and causing a fight wouldn't solve anything either.

Calum made you talk out what you were feeling and in the end you felt so wrong about yourself you broke up with your boyfriend. You told him why and he said he was sorry, he said he understood and thanked you for telling him so he knew for future girlfriends.

A year later you met Michael, he was loving, sweet and kind. You fell head over heals for him and he couldn't help but fall for someone as beautiful as you.

After you'd been dating Michael for 2 months one of your kisses became very heated. He was trying to take your clothes off but you stopped him.
This time you knew to say no, you knew if Michael loved you, he'd been fine with not having sex until you're both ready.

You pulled away from the kiss and took Michaels hands off your body.

You said 4 simple words "I'm not ready yet" and he smiled and nodded.

He reply was "that's fine, we can wait until you are ready"

You told Michael small details about your past and why you didn't want to have sex. He promised to not force you into anything and that you can always tell him no.

After that conversation with Michael you were happy and forgot all about having sex. A few times when you were kissing in bed or in the kitchen you were tempted but the thought and the feeling of what happened last time stopped you.

You hadn't introduced Calum and Michael but you wanted to. You've hung out with Calum and told him about Michael. You told him how perfect he is and how much you love him. You told Calum that he's fine with you not being ready for sex but Calum wasn't sure. He said he wanted to hear it from Michael himself but they never had the time to meet.

You told Michael about Calum, how he was your best friend and how he's always there for you even if you haven't spoken in a few weeks. You told Michael how you and Calum grew up together. Michael said he was looking forward to meeting Calum and hoping they could be friends.

The argument you and Michael are currently in the middle of was about sex. Before the argument you two were kissing and Michael wanted more but you couldn't go through with it.

You pulled out of the kiss and said you're not ready but Michael got angry.

He slammed his hand against the wall and said he was fed up of waiting for you to be ready.

It's been an hour since the argument started but you wanted it to be finished.

"We've been together for 6 months and you still won't have sex with me!" Michael shouted at you.

"I'm sorry Michael but when I think about sex it just brings back horrible memories!" You yelled back at Michael.

"Do you not trust me or something, and I know you're not ready because you keep fucking telling me" Michael shouted, his eyes glowing with furry.

"You said you were happy to wait until I was ready, how else am I supposed to tell you that I'm not ready yet" you replied.

"I don't fucking know how you'd tell me, I didn't think it would take this long for you to be 'ready' I'm fed up of waiting" Michaels words were starting to hurt.

Your eyes started to tear up and right now you didn't want to see Michael. You grabbed your phone and texted Calum asking you pick him up from Michaels house.

You went to your bag, which was in Michaels living room and hung it on your shoulder. You didn't look back as you walked towards Michaels door.

"Where are you going?!" Michael shouted.

"Away from you" you said harshly and slammed the door behind you.

Calum turned up not even 5 minutes later and you got into his car.

"What's up?" He asked you.

"I just wanted to see you, c-can we hang out at my place?" You said and Calum nodded in response. You and Michael didn't live together. You stayed round each other's all the time, there's not a night you weren't together.

**Michaels point of view**

The moment she left my house I wanted to cry. I felt so stupid for what I said to her. I don't know what came over me to even say those words.

I was happy to wait until she's ready but in a way it's hurt me to think she doesn't want to have sex with me. It hurt me to think she wasn't attracted to me in that way.
I wanted to make her feel special and loved but she won't let me.

I sat on my couch and sighed loudly to myself.

"I was an idiot, I am an idiot" I spoke aloud.

Tears slowly ran down my cheeks and I wasn't going to stop them. I rested my elbows on my knees and put my head in my hands as I cried silent tears.

Hours had past and I didn't move. I finally stopped crying but my eyes were starting to feel sore from where I rubbed them with my hands too much.

She's the girl I love, she's the girl I want by my side. I can't let her go so easily, I want her, I need her.

I grabbed my car keys and ran to my car, I stopped and thought for a minute. Was I doing the right thing? What if she doesn't want to see me? It's just a risk I'll have to take.

I then drove off.

**Normal point of view (this happens at the same time as Michaels POV)**

"So where's Michael?" Calum questioned.

You didn't know what to say, you couldn't lie to Calum he'd see straight through any lie you told. You sniffed and tears started to leave your eyes. You could stop yourself from crying.

"Hey, what's wrong? Don't cry" Calum said putting a hand on your leg and rubbing his thumb over your knee. That was the only way he could comfort you as he drove.

No matter how many times you whipped your eyes, more salty tears would fall.

"Talk to me" Calum said softly but you still didn't say anything, you couldn't say anything.

When Calum pulled up outside where you lived you undid your seatbelt and tried to get out but Calum stopped you.

"Y/n, why are you crying, what's happened?" Calum asked holding one of your hands. He turned his body the best he could in the car seat to face you.

"C-can we just g-go inside, please?" You managed to whisper.

Once you were inside and sat on your couch your cuddled up in Calum's arms. He rubbed your back and wait silently for you to talk.

After 10 minutes you decided to tell Calum. You controlled your uneven breathing before you spoke.

"Is there something wrong with me for not wanting to have sex?" You cried into Calum's chest.

"What? No there's nothing wrong with that" he said but then it clicked on his head.
"Wait, did Michael force you?" He asked sounded angry already.

"We had an argument because I wasn't ready, h-he said he was fed up o-of waiting" you cried, you felt Calum's body tense up.

"I'm going to kill him" he mumbled.

"No you're not, you're not going to touch him" you said pulling out of his arms.

"Y/n, what he's done is wrong" Calum said sternly.

"Yes I know but he didn't force me, he just got angry. I just wish he talked to me about it and not shouted at me" you sniffed calming yourself down.

"It's still wrong-" Calum was about to start his speech but you interrupted him.

"Yes, I know, but I still love him and when I've sorted my head out I'll talk to him" you said.

You knew Calum wasn't happy about your decision but he didn't try to argue against it.

The rest of night you watched tv with Calum sat beside you. Your legs were over his lap with a blanket covering you both.

After a few hours had past you and Calum were both falling asleep on the couch. A knock at your front door woke you both up. Your clock on your wall said 12:46am.

"I'll get it" Calum yawned standing up to answer your door.

"Hi, is y/n here?" you heard a deep croaky voice say snd you thought it sounded like Michael.

"Who are you?" You then heard Calum say.

"I'm Michael, y/n boyfriend" you heard Michael say.

You jumped up from the couch and ran to the door but stood behind Calum because his body blocked the door.

"Oh so your the guy that's fucked up?" Calum said in anger, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes, and I'm here to say I'm sorry and-" Michael said but Calum cut him off.

"She deserves more than a sorry mate" Calum raised his voice at Michael. You knew this is going to end badly.

"I know that, that's why I'm here" Michael said starting to sound angry.

"Maybe she doesn't want to see you" Calum said and you decided to step in.

"Calum stop" you said, making Calum turned around but your eyes caught Michaels, they were red and puffy.

"Go back inside" Calum ordered.

"No" you simply answered.

"Fine then I guess you'll have to watch this" Calum said as his fist collided with Michaels face.

"Calum!" You shouted holding onto his arm to pull him away from Michael.

Michael was standing bent over with his hands over his face.
You pushed past Calum and went to Michael.

"Are you okay?" You asked Michael as he stood up.

"I guess I deserve that" Michael said trying to wipe the blood off his nose.
You looked at Calum who looked as if he hadn't done anything.
You pulled on Michaels arm to take him inside but Calum stood in the way.

"Move" you said to Calum but he didn't budge.
"Calum, move" you said more aggressively now and he move to the side.

You took Michael into your kitchen and got a wipe from your medical box. You got Michael to hold a tissue to his nose before you would wipe the blood away.

Calum stood in the door way of the kitchen watching closely. You wanted to be alone with Michael so you could talk to him and not argue.

"Can you give us a few minutes?" You asked Calum.

"I'd rather not" he mumbled.

"Please, just stand in the next room" you sand and he slowly walked away.

You took the tissue out of Michaels hand started to wipe the blood away. Calum didn't punch Michael too hard so the blood soon stopped running by the time you were wiping it away.

"I'm sorry y/n, I really am. I'm a dick for what I said" Michael said to you.

"Yeah, you were a dick Michael, but I wish you had just spoken to me about it" you sighed.

"I'm sorry, you're right I should have spoken to you about it. C-can we talk about it now?" He said and scrunched his face up from the pain.

"Yes, we can talk about it now" you said.

"Thank you" Michael sighed in relief.

You finished cleaning his nose and threw the wipe away.

"It's just, I feel like you don't trust me and don't want to have sex with me because you don't like me or something, I know it sounds stupid but it makes me think I've done something wrong. It makes me think that you're not attracted to me and it makes me more insecure about myself" Michael said and it took you a moment to process all of what he told you.

"I love you Michael, of course I'm attracted to you, I love everything about you. You haven't done anything wrong, you've done everything right. You've been waiting for me and I'm glad you waited" you said hoping to make Michael feel better.

"I don't want to force you, but I don't want you to not take a risk with me" he said.

"I-it's just whenever I think about sex, it makes me think about what happened and it makes me feel horrible inside. It's hard to move past something like that" you said looking at the floor.

"That's why I'm here, for you to make new memories with. If you let me, I will make a night for you remember, a night you will love, a night to make you feel special and forget that horrible memory. We can wait if that's what you want but I want to make you feel good about yourself in a different way you haven't felt before" Michael said smiling.

Your eyes looked into his and you knew he was telling the truth. You knew Michael was right, he can help you forget what happened and wanted to move past what happened.

You went on your tip toes to kiss Michael. The moment your lips touched his, his hands held your waist tightly. Your lips moved with his in a loving way and he smiled into the kiss. Your hand gripped his top as you pulled away and breathed out.

"Okay" you said.

"Okay what?" Michael asked confused, his eyebrows knitted together.

"I'm ready" as soon as those words left your mouth Michael smiled. He wrapped his arms around your waist hugging you tightly and kept your body close to his.

A/N: by the way I'm changing the book cover to the image above.

I love all of you for reading, voting and commenting.
It make me so so so happy when you vote and comment.
I'm over the moon for how many reads this has.

Thank you so much x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 7.7K 130
Imagines about 5SOS! Imagines from Tumblr & some are mine that I wrote. I hope u guys like them. Comment.Vote.Share Started: September 04 2016 Ende...
22.3K 151 29
All of the imagines you're about to read are products of my imaginative mind. I've written all of it. Hope you'll like it. :)
567K 9.3K 130
5SOS Preferences and Imagines.
242K 3.2K 32
I love to write about the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer in my free time. 5 Seconds of Summer imagines all originally from my Tumblr (stylesinthehallway...