Michael Clifford imagines

By maisymoo9

~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularl... More

Hello...don't need to read
You were in a car crash
How he helps you after a stressful day
Movie night
First 'i love you'
When he leaves for tour
Sleeping with him in the tour bus
Camping with 5sos
When hes ill
First kiss
Coming home from the hospital with your new born baby
You're pregnant
You're a single mum
You're a single mum - part 2
He accidentally hurts you
You find him crying
Good/bad girl, bad/good boy
Good/bad girl bad/good boy part 2
His parents get a divorce
Future
He sees more of your scars
You cry after a movie
He cheats
You're insecure about the relationship
He missed you madly
Hes had a long, hard day
When he's ill
He proposes
You have an argument
You fight in the day and make up at night
You're pregnant
He was in a car crash
Yours and Michaels daughter
You argue with your parents about him
Break up
You first meet
He hides from fans
Your thoughts come back to haunt you
He likes you
"I've missed you"
"Is this real?"
"I made a big sh*tty mistake and I'm sorry"
"I'll take care of you baby"
"I said I'd keep you safe"
"Come on I'm trying to be cute"
"I'm not telling you"
"Happy Birthday baby"
"How does a date sound?"
"Baby it's okay, it was just a dream"
"Michael if you can take a punch, you can take me cleaning you up"
"Luke, shut up"
"I'm ready"
"C-can you show me?"
"I went to buy you something"
"Baby you're freezing"
"What was that for?"
"Well you got my attention"
"Uh, can you guys keep it down please?"
"you do like me"
"You've got a little ice cream on your face"
"Happy Halloween"
"Are you scared?"
"I like you, a lot"
"I can't believe we started a food fight at prom"
"Happy birthday Michael"
"Happy 6 months y/n"
"Here baby let me help"
"Happy Christmas y/n!"
"Happy new year baby"
The end
Goodbye
Hello again

"If you think this is good then wait till we cuddle"

2.3K 52 11
By maisymoo9

A/N: I've been stupidity busy and all I wanted to do was write but I didn't have f*cking time.

Anyways enjoy this my lovelies x

You are currently packing because you're moving house. You have yet to tell your internet best friend Michael. You wanted to keep it a surprise because you knew you were moving to the same area and will be going to the school as Michael.

The day you had a message from Michael Clifford you weren't sure about him. He was your first internet guy friend but soon turned into best friends.

The reason you were moving was that your dad had gotten offered a better job. Better as in he'll enjoy it more and it's better paid. Your mum managed to find a job as well and was happy since she didn't like the job she had.

You stopped packing when you saw your phone light up. You knew it was Michael.

Michael: why are you taking so long to text me back?

You: do you think we'll ever meet??

You decided now would be a good time to tell him, you ignored his question and asked your own. You smiled at your phone waiting for Michael to reply.
You're excited about being in the same town as Michael, you're excited about going to the same school as Michael, you're excited to meet Michael.

As you waited for a reply you taped up the boxes you just packed in your bedroom and wondered what Michael would be like in person.
You and Michael haven't met, you haven't even done a video chat so neither of you know what each other look like or sound like.

You saw your phone light up again so you put the tape down and pick your phone up.

Michael: I hope so, we should meet soon

You: I think we'll be meeting sooner than you think

Michael: what does that mean??

You: I have a surprise for you x

Michael: stop changing the subject

You wasn't sure how to word your next message so you left it for a few minutes. Although that few minutes turned into a few hours because your parents wanted your help.

You lost track of time and forgot you needed to tell Michael that you were moving in a few days.

You sat in your couch while your parents packed the last two boxes. As you looked at your phone you have 6 messages from Michael.

Michael: what kind of surprise??

Michael: do I have to guess??

Michael: why aren't you replying to me

Michael: don't ignore me

Michael: please talk to me

Michael: have I done something wrong??

You smiled at your phone and thought about what you should say.

"Is that Michael you're talking to?" Your mum asked you.

"Yeah, I haven't told him that were moving yet" you said smiling at your mum.

"Well when you do ask if he'll like to help us move boxes from the van into the house" your mum said with a serious tone in her voice.

What your mum said gave you an idea on how to tell Michael.

You: can you do me a favour??

Michael: depends

You: would you help move boxes from a moving van into a house??

Michael: what??

You: I'm moving house

Michael: when?

You: in a few days

Michael: why didn't you tell me before?

You: it was going to be a surprise because I'm moving to were you live

Michael: you wanted to meet me that badly did you

You: you know it x

You then told Michael your new address and he agreed to help you. You told your parents that Michael was coming to help.

**time skip because you know how much I love these**

It was 7:00 in the morning when you woke up, you and your parents are moving all the furniture and boxed into the moving van. Your best friend came to help you and so did of your parents friend.

After a few hours almost everything was in the moving van and in your parents cars.

You hugged your best friend, you both held on tight hoping you'll stay in touch with each other.

"I'm going to miss you" your friend said as you pulled out of the hug.

"I'm going to miss you to" a few tears fell from your eyes as you spoke. 

"Does this mean I'll be your new internet best friend? Like Michael once was?"  Your friend asked chuckling.

"Maybe, I guess we'll be talking over the phone a lot. I love you" you said and hugged again.

"I love you to, text me when your there" your friend said and slowly you made your way to your mums car.

You waved to your friend out of the window as your mum drove.
Your dad drive his car close behind and your parents friend drove the van behind your dad.

You unlocked your phone and messaged Michael.

You: you better be awake

Michael: I am don't worry, what time am I meet you at your new house?

You: well we should be there in about an hour so 10:30??

Michael: sounds good to me

You: I'm excited and not just about moving house

Michael: me to but can you promise me something?

You: depends

Michael: promise me that your expectations of me aren't high, I'm nothing special

You: you're special to me but I promise

Michael: thank you

You: how will I know who you are?

Michael: I'll be wearing a band Tshirt

You: okay and will I get to hug you when we meet?

Michael: definitely

You spent the rest of the journey messaging Michael and soon enough you were arriving at your new house. You quickly hoped out of the car and looked up at the house.
Your dad and your parents friend got stuck in traffic lights so they weren't at the house yet.

Your mum unlocked the door and you both went to have a look around. As you looked you both pointed out were the future would go and were it would look best. You then saw your room and in your mind you imagined how it will look.

As you stood in your new room you test your friend like she asked you to.
You could hear the van and a car pull up outside the house so you ran down the stairs of your new house.

10:30, your phone clock said but as you looked around, you couldn't see a boy with a band Tshirt.

You sighed and picked up a box from your mums car and took it inside.
Every time to went to get another box or help with carrying something heavy, you looked around to see if anyone was there but each time no one was.

10:55, your phone clock said now. You put it on your kitchen table that was now inside and slowly walked outside.

You took a few steps outside, in the corner of your eye you could see someone walking towards your house.
You weren't expecting it to be Michael since now you're not sure if he was going to turn up.

You watch your dad and your parents friend lifting something from the van and as you waited you kicked some stones on the ground.

You heard the footsteps of the person you saw moments before in the corner of your eye and you lifted your head. You gasps as you saw a tall boy with a band Tshirt walking towards you. You knew it had to be Michael.

You smiled and walked to him trying to keep yourself from running into him.

Michael smiled back to you as you both reached each other and stopped.

Your eyes scanned all of him. You looked at how his hair was messy on purpose, you looked at his bracelets on his wrists, you looked at his green eyes that were shining, you looked at his pink lips that were smiling and you looked at the clothes he was wearing.

"Hi" you finally said.

"Hi" he replied.

"Wow" was all you could say. You couldn't form words in your head, he was perfect. You wasn't sure way he said for you not to have your expectations high when he was this perfect.

"Wow what?" He questioned as his eyes were looking at the features of your face.

"Just everything, wow, you're perfect" the words slipped from your lips but you didn't regret saying it.

"No I'm not" Michael said looking down at his feet.

"Yes you are, wow" you said not wanting to take your eyes of the beautiful boy standing in front of you.

"Stop saying wow" he chuckled.
His laugh made your knees weak.

"I can't, you're not how I imagined you to be, you better. The way your voice sounds, the colour of your eyes, you're taller than I imagined too" you said giggling at your own words.

"You're shorter than I imagined but you're pretty much perfect too" Michael smiled.

"I-uh...wow" you said as you felt butterflies.

"Can I get that hug now?" Michael asked.

"Yes" you said and you swung your arms around his neck.
You stood on your tip toes as Michaels arms slid around your back holding you tightly.

You snuggled your head into his shoulder as his fell in the crook of your neck. You squeezed him tighter as you breathed in his scent not wanting to let him go.

"Can we stay like this" you mumbled against Michael.

"If you think this is good then wait till we cuddle" Michael laughed not letting go.

A/N: updates might get less or slower because I'll be starting college soon so I won't have a lot of free time but I promise to try my absolute hardest x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
655K 7.4K 200
Requested as well as personally written imagines based around 5 Seconds of Summer. Highest Ranking: Short story #388, #364, #317 Fanfict...
121K 1.3K 29
a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!!
598K 7.4K 200
Hi my loves! This is what it says on the tin, a variety of 5sos imagines, all written by me. Check out my "5sos imagines 2.0" book for the imagines t...