Michael Clifford imagines

By maisymoo9

~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularl... More

Hello...don't need to read
You were in a car crash
How he helps you after a stressful day
Movie night
First 'i love you'
When he leaves for tour
Sleeping with him in the tour bus
Camping with 5sos
When hes ill
First kiss
Coming home from the hospital with your new born baby
You're pregnant
You're a single mum
You're a single mum - part 2
He accidentally hurts you
You find him crying
Good/bad girl, bad/good boy
His parents get a divorce
Future
He sees more of your scars
You cry after a movie
He cheats
You're insecure about the relationship
He missed you madly
Hes had a long, hard day
When he's ill
He proposes
You have an argument
You fight in the day and make up at night
You're pregnant
He was in a car crash
Yours and Michaels daughter
You argue with your parents about him
Break up
You first meet
He hides from fans
Your thoughts come back to haunt you
He likes you
"I've missed you"
"Is this real?"
"I made a big sh*tty mistake and I'm sorry"
"I'll take care of you baby"
"I said I'd keep you safe"
"Come on I'm trying to be cute"
"I'm not telling you"
"Happy Birthday baby"
"How does a date sound?"
"Baby it's okay, it was just a dream"
"If you think this is good then wait till we cuddle"
"Michael if you can take a punch, you can take me cleaning you up"
"Luke, shut up"
"I'm ready"
"C-can you show me?"
"I went to buy you something"
"Baby you're freezing"
"What was that for?"
"Well you got my attention"
"Uh, can you guys keep it down please?"
"you do like me"
"You've got a little ice cream on your face"
"Happy Halloween"
"Are you scared?"
"I like you, a lot"
"I can't believe we started a food fight at prom"
"Happy birthday Michael"
"Happy 6 months y/n"
"Here baby let me help"
"Happy Christmas y/n!"
"Happy new year baby"
The end
Goodbye
Hello again

Good/bad girl bad/good boy part 2

3K 66 25
By maisymoo9

A/N: Imagine your friends are called Alice and Taylor. Sorry if there are people you don't like with those names-

You and Michael have become close with each other. Most nights after school you've gone to his house and worked on the project then played video games after. At school sometimes you and Michael would sit together at lunch or walk with each other from lesson to lesson.

You found it nice hanging out with Michael. He's sweet and generally lovely person. It confused you why he acted like a bad boy when he wasn't one.

It's now Monday, the second week back at school. You were sitting with Michael at lunch. Your friends never understood why you liked being with him because to them he was another bad boy you shouldn't mess with, but you knew the real Michael.
You saw your friends and signalled them to come over. They hesitated but came over and sat down with you and Michael.

"Hi" Taylor and Alice said awkwardly as they sat down.

"Hey" you smiled glad that they came over.

You all sat in silence for a couple minutes. Taylor and Alice stared at Michael then looked at each other as if they were having a conversation with their eyes. You ignored it and looked at Michael. He gave you warm smile making you almost melt inside.

"Hey bro" you heard someone behind you say. Everyone looked and it was Michaels best friend Calum Hood, another bad boy.

"Hey mate" Michael replied.

"Ooh you're surrounded by girls, can I join?" Calum asked and Michael nodded.
Calum gave you all a warm smile, maybe he's like Michael and is kind on the inside, you thought.

"Why have you been hiding these pretty ladies away from the rest of us?" Calum asked Michael with a smirk on his face.

"How am I hiding them? and no they just don't wanna be around the others and neither do I" Michael answered with a slight tone of anger in his voice.

"I'm just saying, I didn't mean it in a bad way" Calum replied.
Calum looked between you and your friends and started talking again.

"I mean, you girls are beautiful, sorry if I offended you" Calum apologised. You and your friends smiled as a way of saying it was ok.

Taylor and Alice started talking about their maths homework as Michael turned to face you.

"So you coming to mind after school, to work on our English shit" Michael said to you.

"Actually I thought we could go to mine, we always go over to your house" you replied.

"Do you have video games?"

"Yeah, probably none that you like" you said.

"That's no fun" he pouted and Calum chuckled.

"We're not supposed to play games anyway and one day of not playing a video game won't do you any harm" you said laughing slightly.

"Fine" Michael sighed.

"Teach me how you did that, I can never get Michael to stop playing video games" Calum said laughing, you giggled as Michael glared at you and Calum.

Lunch went surprisingly quickly and it was near enough the the end of the day.

English was your last lesson you sat down by Michael and waited for your teacher.

"Sorry I'm late class" your teacher said walking in the class room.
"Quick reminder about your project, you've got this week and next week do finish it, I want it completed by next Wednesday so I can give you your grades Friday" Everyone groaned being reminded about the project.

Soon enough the bell rang and you packed your bag and started to leave the classroom.

You and Michael were walking through school together. A few people gave you two weird looks, you knew they were thinking why would a bad boy like Michael be hanging around with a good girl like you.

Michaels been nagging you since lunch about going to his house and not yours.

"You heard our teacher we have plenty of time so let's go to mine and play games" Michael pleaded.

"Why don't you wanna come to my house?" You questioned.

"Does it matter why?" He said not looking at you.

"Yes"

"Why?" He asked frowning.

"Because I want to know, so please tell me" you said getting slightly annoyed because he won't tell you.

"Can we just go to my house an I'll explain there?" He asked you and you nodded.

**small time skip...you're now at Michaels house**

You sat on his bed and made yourself comfortable like you normally would do, watching Michael set his playstation up with a game. Michael sat next to you with two controllers in his hands.

He handed you a controller and you two started to play. After 20 minutes of playing you were trying figure out why Michael didn't want to go to your house, was there something about you he didn't like. Your thoughts were bugging at you so you made yourself ask.

"So are you gonna tell me?" You asked Michael who clearly wasn't listening properly.

"Tell you what?" He questioned not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Tell me why you don't want to go to my house" you said pausing the game and put your controller down.
You turned your body around so you were facing Michael and crossed your legs. Michael sighed before he started talking.

"I thought getting you to come here would have made you forget about that" he said and you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Michael, please just tell me. I feel like I've done something wrong" you said quietly, looking down at your hands in your lap.

"No no no, you haven't done anything" Michael said putting his controller down.

"Then can you tell me?" You said looking up at him. Your eyes met his and you had to concentrate not to get lost in them.

"Ok, it's just...I don't want your parents to judge or hate me" he said taking his eyes away from yours.

"What? They won't judge you or hate you Michael, why would you think that?" You said shocked at what he told you.

"Well they're not going to like the fact I dye my hair or I have tattoos are they"

"You've never even met them, you can't say they won't like you for those reasons. Plus I'll make them see the sweet Michael I know" you told him.

He started to smile and you both picked up your controllers to play again.

"So tomorrow you'll come to mine and we'll make up for the work we didn't do today" you said as Michael nodded and pressed play.

**another time skip...to the next day**

You and Michael had just got to your house. You opened the front door and shouted for your mum telling her you were home. You had told your parents about Michael, saying he might look bad but there's nothing bad about him.

Your mum came into the hallway where you were and smiled at both of you.

"You must be Michael?" Your mum said. He didn't say anything back and only nodded. Michaels cheeks had a hint of red in them which you found cute.

"We'll go to my room so we don't get in your way" you said and started to walk to your stairs. Your mum smiled as you and Michael went to your room.

Even though Michael was walking behind you, you could tell he was looking at everything in your house as he followed you. You reached your room and you opened the door gesturing to your bed for you and Michael to sit down. Michael sat at the end of your bed whereas you sat at the top. You got all the things you needed to do your English project and set it all up.

You had been working for almost an hour and you were completely oblivious to everything around you as you concentrated on the work.

"Do you think we'll have to present this to the class?" Michael asked although you didn't actually hear what he said, you were to busy writing to hear Michael.

"Y/n? Are you listening to me?" Michael asked chuckling and snapping his fingers at you getting your attention.

"Huh?" You said looking up from the paper that was leaning on your leg.

"You're as bad as I am you know" Michael laughed.

"What does that mean?" You questioned.

"It means you get so into working you forget everything else around you, like I do when I play video games" he explained.

"Oh, sorry" you said.

Throughout the rest of the week you and Michael went to your house and nearly got all the work finished for the project.

You had one week left to finish the project and you were looking forward to having less work to worry about. You and Michael carried on the way you did, you'd go to your house some days to do the project and other days you'd go to Michaels and play games. It was all going perfect and you managed to complete the project on time.

It was Wednesday, the day to hand the project in. Everyone was sat in their places in English waiting for your teacher. You were slightly worried, English wasn't your best subject and the effort you and Michael put in is all you can hope was enough.

"Sorry I'm late everyone" your teacher said walking in and sorting everything out for the lesson.
"right" your teacher said clapping their hands together.
"One person from each pair can hand me your projects" everyone did as they were told and handed their work over.

You were the last one, you stood up walking to your teacher and gave them your work.

"Was working with Michael ok? I know about his reputation" Your teacher whispered to you.

"It was fine" you smiled and walked back to your desk.

"Do you think we've passed?" Michael asked as you sat down.

"Definitely" you said confidently. That was the last time you and Michael spoke throughout the day. Something didn't feel right, Michael didn't even smile at you when you saw him as if he didn't like you anymore, he'd just look away when you'd see him. When you got home you tried texting him but you got no reply. You didn't bother calling him. He ignored you the next day after that as well.

You felt used, Michael was only being nice so he could get a good grade. You felt like crying, Michael was so sweet and kind but it wasn't real. He's just another bad boy.

**tiny time skip to Friday**

You were sat in English as your teacher was finding the paper that had all your grades written down. You ignored Michael, if he ignored you you're going to do it back.

You could feel Michaels eyes on you, like the first day of school. You glanced over to Michael and he looked almost sad but you didn't care why. You didn't want to care why.

"Alright now class, I'm just going to read out what everyone got for your projects, no one did badly so no one should mind me doing this" you teacher said.

You sat patiently waiting for your name to be said.

"Y/n and Michael, you both got a B, well don't Clifford" you teacher said and you wanted to jump up and shout but contained yourself.

The bell rang and everyone left the class room. You went straight to your friends and told them the good news about the grade you got. Your ignored Michael as best you could.

**a few hours later**

You were walking home from school when you heard someone shouting you. You felt déjà Vue as the voice got loader.

"Y/n! Y/n wait!" It was a boys voice, deep and breathy as if they were running. You stopped and turned around to see Michael jogging towards you.

"What?!" You asked harshly when he stood in front of you.

"I thought we could celebrate, for the grade we got" he said with a smile.

"Why?!" You asked harshly again and his smile dropped.

"What's wrong?" He asked taking a step closer to you but you took a step back.

"You ignored me for two days Michael, just leave me alone" you said trying to walk away but he stopped you.

"We'll let me explain then" he said but you scoffed.

"Why should I?"

"Because, so just listen" Michael said and you crossed your arms waiting for him to explain
"my friends were moaning I hadn't spoke to them properly in a couple weeks, so I hung out with them and they kept talking shit about you every time we saw you. So when I was with them I tried not to acknowledge you so they wouldn't say anything" he explained. You wanted to believe him but couldn't bring yourself to do it.

"Bullshit Michael and even if that was true it doesn't give you the right to ignore me like that" you said angrily.

"Well it's the truth, I know I shouldn't have ignored you but...I'm sorry, just tell me what to do so you'll forgive me" Michael said with a sad look.

"Nothing, Michael, there's nothing you can do or say that's going to-" you started to say but Michaels lips cut you off.

You were shocked but found yourself kissing him back. The feel of his plump lips against your made you melt, you could taste him as he slid his tongue into your mouth a couple times as your lips moved in sync. Your mind finally caught up with what was going on. You pulled away from him and tried to frown.

"You shouldn't have don't that" you told him.

"I wanted to" Michael said and you sighed.
"I mean I know you liked it 'cause you kissed back" he said smirking making you laugh slightly.

"Maybe..." You trailed off.

"So I'm gonna take that as you've forgiven me" Michael said with hope in his eyes. You gave him a smile.
"Come to mine for the night, my parents are on a weekend away and we can play video games, watch films and eat shit all night" Michael said, grinning.

"Fine" you sighed happily with a smile.

A/N: I'm not really sure what to think of this...??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 7.5K 200
Hi my loves! This is what it says on the tin, a variety of 5sos imagines, all written by me. Check out my "5sos imagines 2.0" book for the imagines t...
530K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...
22.4K 151 29
All of the imagines you're about to read are products of my imaginative mind. I've written all of it. Hope you'll like it. :)
655K 7.4K 200
Requested as well as personally written imagines based around 5 Seconds of Summer. Highest Ranking: Short story #388, #364, #317 Fanfict...