Michael Clifford imagines

By maisymoo9

~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularl... More

Hello...don't need to read
You were in a car crash
How he helps you after a stressful day
Movie night
First 'i love you'
When he leaves for tour
Sleeping with him in the tour bus
Camping with 5sos
When hes ill
First kiss
Coming home from the hospital with your new born baby
You're pregnant
You're a single mum - part 2
He accidentally hurts you
You find him crying
Good/bad girl, bad/good boy
Good/bad girl bad/good boy part 2
His parents get a divorce
Future
He sees more of your scars
You cry after a movie
He cheats
You're insecure about the relationship
He missed you madly
Hes had a long, hard day
When he's ill
He proposes
You have an argument
You fight in the day and make up at night
You're pregnant
He was in a car crash
Yours and Michaels daughter
You argue with your parents about him
Break up
You first meet
He hides from fans
Your thoughts come back to haunt you
He likes you
"I've missed you"
"Is this real?"
"I made a big sh*tty mistake and I'm sorry"
"I'll take care of you baby"
"I said I'd keep you safe"
"Come on I'm trying to be cute"
"I'm not telling you"
"Happy Birthday baby"
"How does a date sound?"
"Baby it's okay, it was just a dream"
"If you think this is good then wait till we cuddle"
"Michael if you can take a punch, you can take me cleaning you up"
"Luke, shut up"
"I'm ready"
"C-can you show me?"
"I went to buy you something"
"Baby you're freezing"
"What was that for?"
"Well you got my attention"
"Uh, can you guys keep it down please?"
"you do like me"
"You've got a little ice cream on your face"
"Happy Halloween"
"Are you scared?"
"I like you, a lot"
"I can't believe we started a food fight at prom"
"Happy birthday Michael"
"Happy 6 months y/n"
"Here baby let me help"
"Happy Christmas y/n!"
"Happy new year baby"
The end
Goodbye
Hello again

You're a single mum

5.2K 85 50
By maisymoo9

A/N: just go back to when Michael dyed his hair blue this year (2016)

You're a single mum to your daughter Haley. You got pregnant when you were just a teenager and John is the father/your ex boyfriend.
Yours and his relationship didn't work out. You two tried to raise Haley together but you wasn't able to, you and him weren't right for each other. He also got a job and had to move away so only sees Haley a few times a year, whenever he's in town.

Haley is turning 4 next week, you're not planing on doing anything big for her birthday, just inviting your family round and a couple close friends. John said he'd call you to let you know if he was coming but you haven't had the phone call.

You were out shopping with Haley, your not much of a baker so you thought you'd let her choose her own birthday cake.
You walked into the bakery and looked at all the different cakes that were in there. Some of the workers in the shop gave you funny looks because you're only 21 and you have a nearly 4 year old daughter, but you're use to the looks people give you.

You were busy looking at the cakes and the prices of them. Haley was standing next to you with one of her arms around your leg.
You were looking at one of the cakes that was covered in think pink icing and had 'happy birthday' written in white icing. It also had some flowers made out of icing as well, they were small flowers that were dotted around the cake. You knew that would be perfect for your daughter, until you saw the price.

You looked to your side and Haley wasn't there, a shot of panic ran through your body until you looked up to find Haley at the other side of bakery, at least you could see her.

Haley was standing by 2 very tall guys, one had his hood up whereas the other held a cap in his hands showing his blue hair. The blue haired one knelt down to Haley and asked her something, you made your way over to her and she pointed at you making the two guys look at you, but you kept your eyes on Haley ignoring whoever these people were.

"Are you her mum?" The blue haired boy asked as you picked up Haley.

"Yeah I am, Hayley why did you walk off?" You asked your her, she pointed at the two guys making you look at them.

"I saw 5 seconds of summer" Hayley said quietly. You stood shocked for a moment not knowing what to say. It was Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford.

"She came over to us and pulled on our clothes getting our attention" Luke said chuckling taking his hood down off his head.

"Right" you said looking at Haley who was looking all innocent.
"I'll let you off this time but don't walk off from me again, ok?" You said to her with a small smile. You're not the type of mum to shout at your daughter, you prefer to talk sternly so she understands without getting in a strop with you.

Haley nodded and wrapped her arms around your neck and snuggling her head on your shoulder.

"She's cute" Michael said smiling as he looked at Haley.

"Cute but hard work" you giggled.

"I'm not hard work" Haley said in her angry voice but you only laughed, Luke and Michael laughed as well.

"I agree with Haley, she's too cute" Luke said smiling wide at Haley.

"Come on then Haley let's get you a birthday cake" you said kissing her forehead.

"Is daddy coming to my birthday?" Haley asked as you put her back onto the ground.

"We'll have to see if he calls me first" you said looking down with a smile but Haley doesn't smile back. You gave her a sad look, Haley thinks the world of her dad but she never gets to see him.

"Hey Haley" Michael said kneeling down to her level.
"How old are you gonna be?" He asked.

"4" she said nervously sticking her thumb in her mouth.

"Are you excited?" Michael asked her.

"Mhm, mummy said granny and granddad are coming for my party!" She said as her mood lightened.

"Sounds fun" Michael chuckled. You smiled watching Michael with Haley.

He's seems to get on better with her than her dad ever has, but Michael is sort of use to talking to kids.
You lifted your head to see Luke smiling at you, he point to Haley and mouthed 'cute'.

You checked the time and decided you should probably order a cake and pick it up tomorrow.

"Come on the Haley let's pick you a birthday cake" you said looking back down at Haley.

"Ok mummy" she smiled up at you.

Michael stood up and got his phone out doing something on it.
Just as you were about to say goodbye Michael handed you his phone with the camera open on it. You gave him a confused look and waited for him to explain.

"It's so you can get a picture of me and Luke with Haley, I'll post it later then if you want it you can screenshot it" he told you and you nodded in response.

They both bent down to Haley's height and she stood in between them. You also had to bend down to get a good enough picture, you took 3 pictures one with Haley kissing Michaels cheek, one Haley kissing Luke's cheek and one with them all smiling. You handed Michael his phone back and took hold of Haleys hand.

"Say bye to Michael and Luke" you said to Haley and she said bye to them.

They said bye back and you went to order a cake, the lady working there said she needed more food colouring for the icing so you'd have to come back the day after tomorrow, but you were fine with that.

After ordering your cake you looked around the bakery and Michael and Luke had gone. Your not a massive fan of theres, you never had time to be a fan of anything when Haley was a baby.

**time skip**

Today was the day to pick up Halyes birthday cake. You got Haley ready to go out and left late morning so you'd be able to have lunch out.

You didn't have a car, most things were in walking distance, so you and Haley walked hand in hand on the path to the bakery.

There was a small queue so you waited in line with Haley. As you stood, with Haley next to you, you looked at the pictures you took yesterday. Michael and Luke posted the pictures of Haley kissing them and then on their 5sos account they posted the one of them smiling. You had all three pictures.

You were looking at how happy Haley looked with the two boys, smiling without a care in the world because she's met some people she loved, even though she's only young.

"You know, I never got your name" someone spoke closely in your ear from behind you. You spun round to be face to face with Michael.

"Huh?" You said confused already forgetting what he said out of shock of seeing him again.

"You never told me your name" he smiled.

"Oh, it's y/n, why do you want to know my name?" You questioned.

"Just curious" he said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Michael!" Haley shouted.

"Haley don't shout, he's standing right in the front of you" you said to her.

"Sorry" she said hugging your legs.

You and Michael stayed talking for a while until it was your turn in the queue, the cake was in a box and placed into a plastic bag for you to carry.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing for the rest of your day?" Michael asked you as he paid for 4 donuts, probably to share with the boys.

"Well, I was going to take Haley for some lunch, then go home I guess, why?" You said back raising an eyebrow at the cheeky smile on his face.

"Could I join you for lunch, we've got today off anyway and I don't fancy staying indoors all day with the guys" Michael said with hope in his eyes.

"Yes, mummy please" Haley pleaded pulling on your arm.

"Ok, I don't see why not" you gave a smile to Michael and he returned one.

You all walked out of the bakery, you had one hand carrying the bag and one hand holding Haleys hand. Haley walked in between you and Michael kicking small stones as she walked.

"So where are we going?" Michael asked but just as you were about to speak Haley spoke instead.

"Can we go to the nice place!" she said enthusiastically.

"What's the nice place?" Michael asked.

"It's this cute 50s style dinner but Haley knows we only go for special occasions-" you started but Michael cut you off.

"Couldn't this be a special occasion?" He asked almost nervously.

"I guess it could" you smiled at him.

The 50s style dinner was only a 2 minute walk away and you soon got there. As soon as you walked in through the door Haley ran inside and slid into one of the booths. You smiled at her actions and sat down next to her as Michael sat opposite you.
You placed the bag with the cake onto the floor in between your feet so it was safe.
Soon a waitress came over and you and Michael ordered a glass of coke and Haley had a strawberry milkshake.
When the waitress came with your drinks you then ordered some food.

After eating, well you and Michael because Haley was slow at eating, you and him just talked. Haley was concentrating hard on eating like she always does, making sure to use her knife and fork properly just the way you showed her.

"You've done a great job raising her" Michael said as you both watched Haley eat.

"Thanks, it wasn't easy, I had help from my parents and friends but it would have been easier if her dad stuck around" you said the last part quietly so only Michael could here you.

"Do you mind me asking what happened?" He said as your eyes met.

"No not at all, Haleys dad, John, was my high school boyfriend, and when I found out I was pregnant he said he'd stay and he did but then we just, didn't get on, we argued a lot and clearly didn't love each other. Then he got a job and moved, he comes down to see Haley when he can but its not enough. It's not that I want to be with him, I just wish he saw her more or helped out a little more" you found it easy to tell Michael, you don't mind telling people what happened but you always feel judged but somehow with Michael it was different. He sighed a little then looked back at Haley.

"She looks like you" he said smiling and you laughed.
"What? She does, same face shape, same smile, same eyes..." he trailed off as your eyes met again. You were a little taken back at what Michael just said, you only just met him and he's noticed all those things.

"I've finished!" Haley said snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Well done sweetie" you said and kissed the top of her head.

Haley and Michael got into a conversation about who knows what, you weren't particularly listening, not because you didn't want to but because you were thinking about Michael, you've only just met him but there's something about him that makes you feel different. It's almost like you've known him for years but you still don't really know him and watching him with Haley just makes you think about if Hayley's dad stayed and you were able to be a family.

There was a small thought in your mind. It was you, Michael and Haley as family. You pushed it aside thinking you know that won't happen.

There is a part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.3K 29
a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!!
205K 2.3K 58
𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨�...
594K 7.7K 130
Imagines about 5SOS! Imagines from Tumblr & some are mine that I wrote. I hope u guys like them. Comment.Vote.Share Started: September 04 2016 Ende...
60.2K 945 71
Just 5SOS Preferences NOT OWNED BY ME ALL FROM TUMBLR ALL RIGHTS TO THEM! But they are awesome!!! Read