IncuBUST

Por NixiethePixie13

In a world where humans know about the existence of supernatural creatures an incubus doesn't have it easy. E... Más

Chase and Sissy
A Demon Bar?
Speed Dating...with Wood Nymphs
Horny Werewolves
Broken
The Thread of Life
Savior
Octavia
The Cleaners
The Basilisk and The Black Dog
The Morning After
The Gift
Penance
Vegans Do It Better
Wolves Without Teeth
Out on the Town
Primordial Child of Chaos
Paralyzed
Eros and the Witch
The Emancipation Proclamation
Moving In
Sissy Reacts
Sissy Meets Octavia
Peach and Cherry
Characters
Geometry
Sexy Evil Genius
Weird Like How?
Infatuated
I Know
Makeover
Time to Go
Barapha
Fire and Ice
Feeling Alive
Ice Cold
Charmspeak
Curses
Everest
Pig
Muzzle
Officer
Breaking and Entering
Cracking Ice
A Million Things
Maybe Not
Defiled
Scream
Family
Breakfast
Boyfriend
I Understand
Sharing is Caring
Laundry
Jessica
Taylor
Perfect Justice
Shopping Spree
Quetz
Second Time
Devourer of Innocents
Amphithere Problems
Flying Away
Enchiladas
School Days
Mean Girls
A Day in the Life of Chase McManus
The Part Without Chase
The Other Part Without Chase
Coming Home
Horns
Soar
Stars
On Fire
Black Tie
The Lob
Cake
Together
Confrontation
Intruder
Memory
Cheetah
Nekomata
Ultimatum
The Will
The Suburbs
Tour
August
Gatekeeper
Contact
Identification
Angel Wings
The Park
When Your Family is Human
Gratitude
Bloody Innocent
I Know How You Feel
Scandal in Belgravia
Patience Moran
On the Ice
Thorn
Timid
Hot Chocolate
Inappropriate
Hard Bargain
The Cave
Used to This
Ice and Snow
Mixed Up
Relax
Fresh Air
Popcorn
Nude
You Need Me
Reckless
Child's Play
Furnace
Fascinating
Octavia Returns
Dear Ophelia
Tam-Tam and Kenz
Safe
Nymph Yoga?
Numb
Teacher
Stay Away
Blood
This Beautiful Creature
Finally
Don't Be Suspicious (Octavia)
The Usual Suspects
Report
The Iron Lance
Madigan
Pick-Me-Up
Breathless
Aftercare
Arrested
That's Hot
Retaliate
Pizza
Told You So
Gentle
Blackout
Confession
Head over Heels
Dirtbag
Scrabble
Strump
How Was Your Day?
Orange Zinger
Exhibit A
Tawnie
Sýko
It's All Greek
Reveal
Red Hands
Chakras
About Niki
My Fear or Yours?
Montana
Recycle
Tequila
Keys
Real Subtle
Backup Boyfriend
I Thought So
Time
The World
Tell Me Everything
Party
H*e Phase
Encounter
Sing!
Hawaii
Cheekbones for Days
Kindling
Kinky
Prey
Where Did the Whale Go?
Overheating
Live-Well
Taken
My Pounding Heart
Who Wants to go Hunting?
CRACK!!
One Down

Goodnight

26 2 0
Por NixiethePixie13

We remained out in the ocean past the breakers rolling gently on our raft of ice watching the stars. After some time Barapha asked, "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I replied. Barapha shushed me and pressed his palms flat against the ice floe listening. A smile spread across his face, and he looked to the east.

"Wait," he whispered reaching up to touch my shoulder and point to a spot in the water. I followed his finger and saw nothing. Just as I was about to ask what I was looking for a massive humpback whale breached the surface.

"Ah!" I exclaimed, scrambling towards the edge of the floe and nearly sliding off. Barapha caught me about the waist and raised his hand. A thousand droplets of water soared into the air and froze glowing from within and shedding a soft, blue light on the dark backs of several humpback whales chasing each other through the warm coastal waters.

I could feel the ice rumbling beneath us with their sonorous song. I gazed out at their flippers thrashing through the swells and asked, "What are they doing? I don't see any prey." Barapha glanced at me and smirked saying, "They're not hunting, Chase, they're mating." My eyes nearly bugged out of my head, and I exclaimed, "We're in the middle of a whale orgy?!" Barapha laughed out loud. The water became rougher as the whales grew more passionate and I clung to Barapha's arm as the ice floe rocked wildly.

"M-maybe we should get out of here," I said and Barapha ran his fingers through my wet hair causing streaks of ice to appear in the strands before quickly melting from the heat of my skin.

"Relax, Chase, I won't let anything bad happen to you," he said, and the floe rocketed upward growing into a pillar of ice nearly ten feet above the surface.

"Oh, this is much better," I said shaking out my wings and gazing down at the whales stirring the waters below. Barapha smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders saying, "Let me know when you get too cold." I snuggled into him and watched the whales gleaming in the blue light of his enchanted ice crystals.

Nearly half an hour passed, and I felt Barapha's frigid fingertips on my cheek. I heard him softly call my name. I blinked blearily and looked up at him. He smiled and said, "I think it's time we head in." I hugged his arm and mumbled, "But I'm not cold yet." He chuckled and replied, "Maybe not but it's nearly three in the morning back home and you were drooling on my shoulder a little bit." My face grew warm, and I looked down at his shoulder. I laughed sheepishly and said, "Sorry."

He shook his head and curled his arms around me. The pillar of ice disappeared beneath us, and we fell for a split second before being whisked away by a miniature snowstorm. We landed back on the beach, and I mumbled, "I could have flown." Barapha smiled and let go of me saying, "I know."

I looked down at Quetz snoring softly by the fire, the flames flaring with each breath, and I asked, "Should we try and get him into the tent?" Barapha considered Quetz for a moment before replying, "Yeah, he'll feel left out if he wakes up alone."

He unzipped the entrance to the tent and all the windows so that the ocean breeze was free to travel through the mesh screens and he gestured at me saying, "Grab his feet." Barapha hooked his arms under Quetz' and I grabbed his legs. We lifted him off the ground and my knees nearly buckled.

"Holy shit! I thought you said he weighed 220!" I exclaimed and Barapha laughed lugging Quetz towards the tent and saying, "He just at a three-ton whale. Why do you think I asked for your help?"

The bony projections at the top of my wings snagged the edge of the entrance and I grimaced flaring my wings and shaking them out before retracting them, leaving a pink, puckered scar along each of my shoulder blades. Barapha and I heaved Quetz inside and dropped him on the sleeping mat. He grumbled in his sleep and rolled over onto his side clutching at a slightly singed pillow.

"I swear that kid could sleep through a tornado," Barapha said sitting down next to Quetz and gesturing for me to join him. I pulled at my soaking wet pants and frowned. Barapha, by virtue of his below freezing body temperature was completely dry. He smiled and reached for my frog backpack which was sitting in the corner and rifled through it finding a pair of clean, dry, boxer shorts.

He watched as I changed into them and threw my wet clothes outside. I zipped up the mesh screen at the entrance and lay down next to Barapha. He curled his arm around me, and I snuggled into his side. He kissed me gently on the forehead and I felt warmth spread through my body. Barapha leaned towards Quetz and brushed his lips against the dragon's cheek. Quetz sighed and wriggled closer seemingly in his sleep.

Barapha smiled and hooked his arm around Quetz' shoulders pulling him even closer. Quetz pressed his face into Barapha's neck. Barapha sighed at the warmth enveloping him from both sides and murmured, "Goodnight, Chase." I smiled and closed my eyes whispering, "Goodnight, Barapha."  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21 0 6
Are you prepared to enter a world of supernatural stories? Stories with strange things that can't be explained. Well you're in for an interesting rid...
71.8K 2.5K 19
Daisy, an aromantic, asexual, teenager accidentally summons Asmodeus, the charming incubus. Hell ensues. Literally. It's not smutty it's literally...
133 13 14
A young girl comes to grips with fear at a time of peace in The Realm.But peace is a relative term it seems.The days ahead will change folks lives fo...
100K 6.1K 20
They say it's the one thing that will save us, that our humanity is the one thing that separates us from them. But I'm not so sure anymore.
In 1999 t...