Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

Por Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... Más

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 80. The family begins.

216 11 4
Por Aspire1983

⚠️Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip.

The bedroom

Prisha was slightly embarrassed at the way she expressed her desire to him. He was her husband and they had no secrecy between them but even though she felt awkward at the moment that happened in the living room. She just wanted to sleep off the shaming event from her mind.

She saw the room getting darkened with only the light coming from the door.

A silhouette of a man with the cowboy hat emerged blocking the light. As he strode inside the room, the light seems to only enhance his eyes, which had suddenly turned quite sexy for her liking. She was in a dazed at his new aura which screamed the old dominant and haughty Sanal, whom she missed badly; confusing her.

At the beat of the music, he stopped in his tracks and showed his half-naked self.

Sanal wore only the ripped jeans and a cowboyhat with bold kohl in his doe eyes. His half beard jaw was the most alluringfor her which just stood out with his new attire. How did he manage to braid his top hair with somuch ease, was her question? 

⚠️Mature content ahead

"You will want more..." he whispered to her and took her hand. He slowly made her sit on the armchair and went to the centre of the room for his show.

As he moved his body in a sexy manner, Prisha was shocked at the way he showed her the actual bad boy Sanal. The insane body rolls were driving her insane with a smirking smile from him. The whole time, he didn't move his lusty eyes from her which questioned her intentions.

The one which she had secretly loved but forgotten with the advent of a caring husband. He was simply tracing his body with his hands. What was so lusting about it?!

Her mouth never closed once at the kohl eyes which didn't stray from her almond ones. She never thought that dark shaded eyes on men would be so mesmerising and enticing. He seems to deliberately move his leather wrist banded hands lusciously over his godly body making her bring both her legs together.

At the last beat drop, Sanal threw his cowboy hat at her and sat on his knees spreading them. He kept his hands on both the sides of his huffing body, making it even more difficult for her. His sweat. His slightly huffing body and his kohl eyes. Those plump lips were slightly open to make it more difficult for her. 

He then strode to her, handling her a lacy band. She saw the band and then him who signalled her to take it.

Sanal then led her confused self towards the bed and told her to straddle him. But not before tying his hand with the band, behind him. 

She was just doing what he commanded her to do, not understanding his intention.

"Now kiss me how you want to...I will not touch you..." He kept his tied hands behind and actioned her to do what she was told to.

"Go ahead, honey...do whatever you want to do with me...*closes in* ... I am all yours..." Sanal hypnotised her with his husky voice and bold dark eyes. She gulped and bought her shivering hands to cup his perfectly sculpted face.

She touched his lips and felt him suck hers. She backed with a scared look but he just tilted his head down. But kept his angry stare at her innocent eyes which questioned his new self.

"Don't stop..." she again closed in at his growling sound and kissed him with her timid self.

He then bit her lower lips and took her lips for a French kiss, with his hands tied behind securely.

The make out was a pure bliss for her. Wherein she was in full control over his plump lips making him just give in to her desires.

But how wrong she was?

Snap!

He grabbed her nape in a swift move, breaking his bonds and started kissing her senseless, forgetting for a fact that she was not able to breath. He supported her shivering body with his other free hand to not let her sway with her build up feelings for him.

He left her breathless self with a pull on her lower lip with his teeth and grinned evilly, releasing her lips.

Shocking, mesmerizing and totally sensuous of a man. Just what she wanted from him.

Prisha was smiling at his fruitful attempt to calm down her desires. She hugged him being crimson red and spoke a 'sorry' to which he answered with a chuckle.

"Why? I enjoyed it as much as you did..." He then pulled her closer to hear her sweet giggle and feeling her flushed self.

End of mature content⚠️

The day when they would return to their homeland. Their friends all came to the airport to bid them bye for a happy journey.

Lisa couldn't stop crying and was continuously consoled by Kookie who was also teary eyed.

Sanal promised them he would call them at the wonderful news.

"Prisha, hope we could meet some time in the future," RM expressed his feelings which were not able to forget his love for her.

"Joonie! Of course, we will. I will surely bring my angel to meet you all..." Prisha hugged him who was just tearing up at the mere thought of missing her.

Sanal saw their interaction and remembered RM's words.

'I hope you know that you are going to be blessed with her presence in your life,'

'And just remember one thing, buddy. Don't ever try to hurt her again...'

'Coz if you do, I will not hesitate to break your neck...'

He smiled looking down, knowing that his Prisha was always loved by the people whom she interacted.

He was really blessed to have her in his life. And promised himself to cherish her forever.

Mumbai

Prisha's 9th month.

Menon's residence

Latha was telling the maid to take care of Prisha as she was planning to visit the temple for Prisha's blessings from the deity.

Prisha was sitting with Soumya who was giggling at the weird dance video sent by Suga.

Kookie was doing a chicken dance with Lisa scolding him from the background and Jimin giggling away.

SmartArt of Business School

Sanal just left the meeting of the teachers monthly meeting. He wanted them to garner knowledge about the latest development in the field of vertical gardening in offices. He wanted his school kids to have the up-to-date informatics in every field.

"Dino, make sure to call uncle and tell him about the order received from the Goa tourism. They wanted to reconsider their proposal..." Sanal was walking briskly towards his cabin to talk to Prisha.

In the morning, Prisha complained with a slight lower abdomen pain, which tensed him. He suggested to visit the doctor, but she denied saying that it was a part of the final trimester.

"What?!!!" Dino halted in his tracks and his eyes widened. He rushed to Sanal's cabin and signalled him to come outside.

Sanal got worried and rushed outside to see the reason for Dino's hyper nature.

He saw Maria with Suga and RM walking towards them. He jogged to give them a tight hug and enquired about their sudden visit.

As they were talking, Dino again came inside with the same expression almost making Sanal throw the cushion pillow on him.

"The.... the .... aunty.... baby...!!!"

Ring! Ring!

Hearing his sister's words, Sanal rushed to the hospital. He was followed by the confused friends who were worried about the obvious possibility.

At the hospital

Sonia was standing outside the operation theatre with crying Soumya who was jolted with the event.

In Menon's house, as Soumya was going to drink some water from the kitchen. She heard Prisha calling her out with muffled cries. When she went to check, she saw Prisha sitting on the floor, calling her out to help her.

It was god's grace that Sonia had reached the Menon's residence on time, to just check on Prisha.

They rushed to the hospital asap to not delay the delivery procedure. Sonia informed the other family members to reach the hospital on time.

The doctor called out the people to let one of the family members inside the operation theatre.

As Sanal don the robe, he was sweating badly. he heard the painful cries of his wife.

He reached the bed on which she laid crying out of the excruciating pain. Sanal rushed to her and started telling calmly words to her.

As the doctor assisted her, she let out a scream and slumped back on the bed – tired.

Sanal saw the little wonder who was crying badly. The nurse took the baby and showed to the mother. Prisha could only see the blurry scene of her baby being taken for the hygiene process.

"Ok, Mrs. Menon. Time for the second one!" The doctor smiled and encouraged Prisha who muttered 'oh god' to the much surprise of Sanal.

After the initial scream and soothing words by the doctor, Prisha gave a final scream.

Sanal was awestruck by first – her strength and second – the second baby. He didn't move from his place and just saw the entire scene unfolding in front of him.

The nurse then told him to move out for making Prisha rest and also for the clean-up procedure.

Latha ran to him who was just shocked and silently went to sit on the seat outside the OT.

"Sunny? Is she alright? How is the baby? Huh?!" Latha looked back and saw that the man was just calculating in the air.

Dino went near him and asked him the same question over but saw that he just shaked his head.

At the sudden jolt by Suga, Sanal looked at the people surrounding him. His smile grew wider and he spoke in hushed tone.

"Twins!"

Maria went near him and told him to repeat. He searched for his mom and hugged her crying.

"Twins, Amma. I had twins!!"

The crowd was surprised as the doctor never mentioned of Prisha carrying twins. Well, Prisha was smart enough to make the doctor join in her surprise to her lovely family. Including the querulous Sanal.

After some time, as they talked Sanal remembered that Prisha would always tell him to wait outside during her final scanning. And the way she would smile after coming out of the scan room.

So, this was the surprise, she was hiding.

In the maternity room suite

Sanal saw that Prisha was having her tea. The same scene reminisced in his mind when he had rescued her from the goons in the university.

She saw her Sanal walking towards her and smiled cunningly.

As the people gave the couple some privacy, Sanal asked his tired wife "So, this is why I was getting twice the share of my favourite food, hm? Two tacos, two ice cream cones, two apples and even two rasgollas!!"

Prisha smiled proudly at hiding the biggest surprise from Sanal. He just pecked her cheeks and spoke

"And here I was hoping to do the deed all over again, for a daughter..."

Prisha's eye widened at his blunt words and she backed him at the thought, hearing his hefty laughter. He just laughed heartily hugging his love whom he promised to cherish till eternity and even after that.

The family poured in the room one by one to seethe two gems that their beloved had given them. It only increased their lovefor the couple for sharing their proof of undying love with their family andfriends. 

So, in the end – a stubborn, arrogant bad boy was tamed by a petite simple and calming girl.

The water was able to cool the fire and make the steamy love story that the family saw only growing stronger over the years.

*****************************THE END*****************************

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

I want to thank you all my dear Readers for giving their immense love and support to this story. ❤️

Do tell in the comments if you require an epilogue for this story. ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

86.2K 5.3K 46
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...
126K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
31.8K 2.7K 39
( it's not related to any show.. completely my imagination...Abhira in an alternate universe) A posh club in heart of Mumbai where only most influent...
801K 43K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...