Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 78. Father's happiness.

98 17 9
By Aspire1983

⚠️Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip.

For the coming days, Prisha felt the love that she had missed from him and was constantly making him appreciative for his efforts through her assuring words.

They returned to their Sydney house after their week trip to New Zealand.

They kept a party in their return to their new friends and also to tell them their happy news of getting back together.

That evening, RM and Suga gifted them a CD including all Prisha's song and other selected songs liked by Sanal as a remembrance of their love for each other.

The maknaes – Jimin, Kookie and Lisa were so happy upon hearing that their love birds were together again.

This was what Sanal and Prisha wanted for a long time.

It was true Prisha felt his love for her at the initial stage of their relationship, but Sanal felt the depth of his love at the crucial stage of their separation.

The heartbreak was the worst for him. He had thought Amritha was his true love.

But Prisha managed to make him understand the meaning of love.

For days, they tried to hide their relationship status from their military family and detective friends. Who were constantly questioning their odd behaviour, during their calls.

Many a times, their special time was abruptly disturbed by any one of the family members. Puzzling them with their odd behaviour.

Imagine getting high in the love making session and your bestie called. Frustration. 

Especially Prisha, who was getting angrier with the sudden interruptions and would take it out on her friends in the university.

As Sanal would only tell her that it was a turn on for him, making her more angry. But he managed to cool her anger down with his words and his touch, always.

Once, it was quite devasting for them as they were busy with their session.

⚠️Mature content ahead

Prisha tilted her head back at the immense pleasure that was erupting in her body. Sanal caught hold of her thighs tightly with his arms as she supported her body on the kitchen counter. He had knelt down with her legs atop his shoulders while enjoying her pure frenzy.

She moaned louder when he fondled her core more with his tongue, gripping her closer. As it was not the first time that he had done his exquisite pleasure giving session with her. But atop the kitchen counter, in broad daylight; was something erotic. Not once but twice did she frenzied with his grunting hold on her.

Ring! Ring!

"Sunny..."

"...Mhm," he hummed in between not leaving his grip on her legs.

".... its.... oh, my freaking...*moans*!!!..." she gripped the kitchen cabinet more tighter arching her body inside, not able to take the building desire.

Ring! Ring!

"...Sunny?!!" she called him by pushing his bare shoulders away, with a tint of unease.

"...what, honey?!!..." he sounded frustrated at his disturbance and looked up at her who was trying to catch her breathe.

".... *gulps*...Dino is calling..." Sanal looked over the phone nearby and raised his eyebrows at her.

"...So? answer..." Saying so he went back to continue his 'activities' with her.

She stopped him with a request, "...it's a video call, honey...and...I am ...kind of...exhausted..."

Sanal was shaking his head, getting annoyed at his friend for interrupting their special time. He got up making her sit properly on the kitchen counter and moved closer to her redden face, straightening her sundress; not before.

He then caught hold of her neck pulling her towards his face saying "..you owe me one, mon chéri .... tonight, hm?" and pecked her lips with his wet ones. He bit his lower lips, eyeing her huffing smiling face and moved out of the radar.

End of mature content⚠️

Prisha went to change into fresh denim shirt and jeans as she found her laptop was alit with Dino's video call. 

Sanal laughed at her low scream when Dino used to question her for her blushing face or when Trishna and Benisha asked her about her fluent French.

Sanal would deliberately make a flash appearance with the slight show of his hands or legs in most of her video time with Dino or Trishna or even CBI Benisha. Just to hear her cute cusses in French and even some unknown languages.

So, she got even with Sanal when his Hitler aunt called to enquire about his health. She deliberately laughed in a mute manner in front of him when he was seriously conversing with Sonia over the phone. Only to get lovingly punished later by his torturous love session.

The suspicion aroused when both shared their pet kitten video with the family members and got an array of question-answer session after that.

Sanal was however glad that his wife was secretly making his family members realise that Sanal didn't deserve the hate that they were giving him. He needs the second chance to rectify his mistakes and prove to them that he is a genuine hardworking, caring and loving family guy. And the one person who would sacrifice his life just to see a smile on his loved ones face.

So, slowly and steadily he was able to spread his happiness and get the lost respect and more from his family and friends over the time.

However, they were still hesitant to disclose their relationship with them as they thought that they would be separated. Fearing it, they didn't utter any words of even knowing each other's whereabouts to their loved ones.

They kind of liked the secrecy, making it more challenging for them. Sanal found it more enticing as he could watch his Prisha's puzzled expression while trying to hide him. He loved it the most.

So, at this point only Vinay, Veena and Amritha knew about Sanal and Prisha getting back together and living in the same house. But they maintained their stature as the equally clueless people in the group of the family and friends.

End of flashback

Xavier looked up at Sameer who felt his tears fall from his sad eyes. He couldn't understand his son and his changed nature towards them, especially toward Prisha.

Veena was smiling at Prisha's success to get her Sanal back.

They saw that Prisha was still crying clutching her Sanal's hand tightly. Sanal just patted her hand and whispered 'it's alright. They would have eventually come to know..' and glanced at his elders.

Vinod patted his shoulders to which Sanal got up with pleading eyes.

"I will be good to her. I promise. I would hurt myself before even think to hurt her...please don't...*sniff* separate us.." Sanal joined his hands in front of Vinod who looked at Prisha bursting into audible tears.

Trishna ran to Prisha to console her and saw that she was not controlling her tears.

Sonia looked at Vinay and asked him to pacify the new couples.

He bought Sameer and Latha towards Sanal who tried to express his repentance.

Latha glanced at Sameer who was trying to hold back his tears. She saw Prisha who was crying badly.

Prisha felt her Amma's hand on her shoulders and she looked up with flowing tears.

"Amma...*sniff* he loves you so much. Sunny used to cry everyday missing you all. I have seen his struggle to prove himself. Please forgive him. Please," She held Latha's hand and pressed her forehead against it.

Sanal was just looking down, not able to face any one of them.

Pradeep went towards him and asked him glancing at Prisha who pleaded him with her tears.

"When, where and why?" he wanted the answer to these three questions which would clear Sanal's intention towards his daughter.

"Three months back, Sydney...*exhales* coz I love her..." glances at Prisha pulling her towards him.

"You...love me!"

"Like mad!" It was the first time he told her about his love for her as he would often become hesitant to say those three words...to her.

The people in the room saw the way Sanal was pouring his love for Prisha through his caring eyes and were amazed at his behaviour towards her. They were aware of his possessiveness but were surprised when he expressed his in-depth feelings for her so sweetly.

"Sunny..." Sanal slowly moved his eyes towards his mom who was caressing his cheeks. He hugged her crying badly and repeatedly asked for her forgiveness.

Sameer spoke with broken words "Don't Sunny. We are sorry to have tortured you like this. Son, I never knew that you were punishing yourself so much..." His stance broke at the mother and son union.

Sanal hugged both of them and closed his eyes to feel their lost love for him.

"Sunny, you have realised your love for her. That is what we all wanted. We wished only for your happiness. And that is the reason why we were distancing ourselves from you. Coz, we needed you to know the pain that Prisha felt when you..." Vinay grabbed his shoulders telling him the truth behind their harshness to him.

"No...I won't repeat it again. I have understood my mistake. I promise you all that I will not disappoint you all again. I promise..." Sanal interrupted his uncle and expressed his heartfelt thoughts to convey his intentions.

Vinay nodded his head at his words and hugged him to calm his crying self.

"Ishu?!!!" Benisha ran to her who had suddenly collapsed on the floor.

At the hospital

Sanal waited for the doctor to come out and tell him that his sunshine was alright.

He looked down trying to remember that he was cautious regarding her diet, her medicines and her overall health.

Ever since, Prisha told him about her health issues, Sanal was extra careful regarding her food, her exercise and even her mental care.

He made sure to give her as much comfort as possible during their stay in Sydney.

"She is fine. It usually happens during the first trimester. I have advised her some vitamins. You can just remind her to take it on time..." the doctor came out with a happy smile to his family friend Vinod who acknowledged the doctor.

"I will. We need to contact her doctor. We were supposed to meet her before coming here. But...it is ok. I will fix an appointment with her doctor here. So...Can I meet her?" Saying so Sanal went inside the room at the doctor's approval.

Sonia was puzzled at the doctor's word 'trimester' and looked at Amritha whose eyes widened with her million-dollar smile.

She screamed at the revelations "I am going to be an aunt! Woohoo!!"

She then went to congratulate her Latha aunt who was equally perplexed, planting her glance to all the family member's gawking faces.

In the room

Prisha was blushing with the news that the nurse gave her. How long she wanted to give this precious gift to her Sunny.

"Sunshine, I am sorry. I should have fixed the appointment with Dr. Shifa before we came here. Don't worry I will fix one with Dr. Divya here. She is an expert endocrinologist. We need to download all your files from the mail and then we can...." Sanal was dialling the doctors number, not understanding the happiness that his sunshine had given him.

He was always tensed with her health condition. Before moving to Sydney, Veena had showed him Prisha's health records shocking him.

He also came to know about the future complications that his sunshine might face if not precautious now.

So, he was keeping a track of her health and making sure to check for her physical and mental care equally.

Sanal found his hand being pressed on Prisha's tummy who cried smilingly. He didn't understand her and asked to which she blushed badly.

"What is it, sunshine?!" he asked again, cupping her face. She bit her lower lip and kissed him replying

"We are pregnant..."

"*sigh* Is that all?! God! You scared me. Sunshine you are so dramatic at times *huff*. Let me call her. The earlier we book her appointment the better for you, hm?" he patted her cheeks and started to talk to the doctor on the other line when

'Pregnant?!'

'baby?!'

'we!'

His phone fell from his hands and he was not able to get the words out of his mouth.

His teary gaze fell on her tummy and he slowly placed his ears on it whispering "hey.." making Prisha caress his wavy hairs.

He then suddenly realised "How can I be so clumsy and careless?!!"

"How could I do this to you?!! We ca..."

Prisha covered his mouth knowing the exact words that he was going to say.

As they had decided to start a family only after getting remarried again with their family's permission. Sanal wanted to re-establish his love and devotion for her with his new self. Hence they were extra cautious with protection which didn't involve pills as Prisha couldn't take them because of her health issues.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

The story ahead is really interesting and adventurous for the main protagonists . ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 3.5K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
109K 5.9K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
137K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
10.9K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...