Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 76. Helping her out!

86 15 1
By Aspire1983

In the motel room,

Prisha was thinking about the Amritha situation and wondering whether she had also misunderstood Sanal and their confusions in the past.

"Honey, you have got messages from RM. I think its regarding your project that you submitted," Sanal handed her the phone and went to arrange their bed for sleeping.

Prisha slumped on the bed with tears in her eyes, making Sanal approach her.

"Sunshine, what happened, huh?" he caressed her hair who looked at him shedding nonstop tears.

"*sniff* she rejected my project...*sniff* said it was childish..." Prisha tried to tell him the mail that she got from her HoD.

Sanal tsked and took her in his lap, sitting on the floor. She hugged his body not stopping her tears.

Sanal pacified her saying that he would help her to prepare a new fresh project. Prisha backed and shaked her head saying that it would be too late. As the last date was after two days, and she didn't have her laptop to go over the project to rectify it.

Sanal said that if she had saved it in her mail, then it would be easier to download it and work on it.

Prisha saw the hope in his words and nodded to his comforting words.

Both of them sat together to re-edit the project on Sanal's laptop and Prisha sang the lines to explain to him the notation for the songs that she had worked on.

As the morning dusk hit their room, Sanal was able to prepare the last detailing of the project along with the presentation for her personal performance in front of her department heads.

He sighed a relaxed breath patting himself on the back to make an effort for his love.

He turned to see her wiggle softly in her sleep. He smiled remembering how she had gone to sleep slowly, trying hard to stay awake.

He kept the laptop aside and pulled her in his arms, sleeping to relax his tired back.

At 1 pm afternoon,

Prisha slowly got up and saw her Sanal clutching on her fragile body closer.

She brushed his hair and pecked his forehead. As she backed she saw his lusty eyes smiling at her.

He pulled her over him and took her inviting lips in a passionate kiss. She hummed in satisfaction at his strength to make her wiggling self still with his buffed arms.

How hard he was trying to not kiss her but she was driving him crazy with her innocent hazel eyes.

As she went to grab his hair in her slender grip. Sanal got up with her in his lap, backing a little. She got disappointed at missing his touch but noticed that he had heavy eyelids and drowsy face.

He suggested to refresh and have their brunch along with Amritha to have some serious talks with her.

In the motel beach, Amritha was soaking the sun on one of the beach chairs, when she felt some shadows crowding over her.

She pouted removing the beach hat from her face to see the intruders.

"Ugh!!not you two again!" She then picked her bag to escape from their nagging.

Sanal stood in front of her to stop her. She twisted her face at him and turned to see Prisha wiggling her eyebrows.

They both caught hold of her arm and took her to the café to talk.

"Don't you guys have anything else to do, than bother poor me, huh?! Go catch some fishes..." she then banged her bag on the table looking sideways.

Sanal then handed her the phone. She looked at them puzzled and then the phone asking the person on the other line.

Sanal gestured her to talk to the person.

"Hello?" Amritha teared up at his voice and glared at Sanal, who folded his hands.

"Hello.." Ami then thought to speak to him in front of them to clear their doubts.

"Ami?!! babyboo?! Where are you? Why did you go away from here?! please come back honey," Shyam tried to convince her who equally missed him.

She didn't utter a word and handed the phone to Sanal, running out of the café.

Prisha followed her to put some sense into her stubborn mind.

"Ami?!!" Amritha didn't stop at her call and continued to walk briskly.

Prisha halted her by moving forward and grabbed her arm.

"He is not cheating on you, Ami!!" Amritha stopped in her tracks getting frustrated and was trying to not shed tears for him.

"What do you know, huh? You here with your love and enjoying your time...what do you know about things which can hurt you so much that you question your own life choices!!" Amritha busted on her not knowing about things.

Prisha slowly approached her and hugged her who was holding her tears. Amritha burst into tears holding her. She wanted to release her emotions which was building up in her, ever since she had landed in Coromandel.

She wanted to escape the one thing that triggered her for a long time. Amritha is a happy go lucky person. She tends to keep herself always happy. So, when the initial stage of tension started building between her and Shyam, she chose the escape route rather than solving it.

Prisha and Amritha sat on the beach sand and were silence for a while.

"You know Ami. I also escaped from him and thought that maybe I am trying to be a normal person. Normality was an escape route to me than actually solving the things. I left Sanal to deal with the trauma which I felt when I was with him. I didn't realise that he would not be able to handle the family criticism and the way they would alienate him. I was not there to help us. We – a couple, we – as a family. I escaped to make him suffer, which is not like me...He got pushed over the cliff because I opted out to not."

As Prisha told her struggle to deal with her situation and the way the family only supported her, criminalizing Sanal. She saw the way Amritha thinking about reconciling her broken life with her Shyam again.

Shyam had tried to contact her and tell her the real truth. But she opted to torture him, unknowingly. (Please refer chapter 59, on how the misunderstanding between Amritha and Shyam was cleared by Rekha)

"In my process of being the good person, I...um...ended up hurting the one person whom I loved with all my heart. His tears, his heartbreak – was all because of me. His family was not supporting me but hurting him. I never asked for this but unknowingly accepted it. I failed to try to rebuild my relationship with him,...but you can still take it from you left. He is still waiting Ami...for you," Prisha held her hand to make her know that distance will only break them more.

Amirtha shaked her head and ran away from her. Prisha wanted to follow her but Sanal stopped her.

"You did your bid. Now, it's her turn to understand. Sunshine, give her time. She will realise it, hm?"

At the beach restaurant

Sanal saw that Prisha was zoning out, probably thinking about Amritha. He huffed at her attitude to trying to be a problem solver. He thought to take her to a gaming zone nearby to divert her attention.

At the bowling alley

Sanal got his first strike getting applause from Prisha who was amazed. Sanal walked up to take the ball to get his next strike but saw the way Prisha was biting her lower lip and gazing at the arena.

He held her towards him and pulled her in his embrace. He saw that she was getting clueless and spoke

"You are going to get your first strike," 

He helped her to hold the ball in her hands and touched her tummy while trying to make her move accordingly to his bodily wave.

She then tilted back, not moving her eyes from her goal.

She threw the ball and waited for the ball to hit the pins. At least one would suffice for her. 

Strike!!

She screamed and turned to hug her Sanal who welcomed her with open arms. Her giggle was heaven to him, so was her bare face. For some days, Sanal noticed that his Prisha always used minimal makeup to no makeup at all. How he loved her textured self which were very inviting for his kisses and caress.

He twirled her who was just blabbering "I did it..." repeatedly in his arms. He just laughed at her excitement and put her down.

She wanted to kiss him out of her little success. She looked around to see the people glancing at them. So, no.

But Sanal pecked her cheeks to pacify her built up enthusiasm.

In the evening, they were walking through the streets after having their dinner. Prisha loved her milkshake that she was drinking by shaking their intertwined hands while discussing about their gifts for Veena's baby shower.

Prisha was humming in between or negating if she didn't approve of his idea.

Suddenly it started to rain making them rush to the nearby shop to not get wet.

Sanal brushed her wet hair from her lovely face who was pouting at the rain which ruined her precious walk with her love.

"Sunny, how will we go back to our room?!!" Prisha asked him who looked at the motel which was around 15 steps away from them.

He looked back at her and winked confusing her. He lifted her in his arms hearing her screams. He ran towards the motel in the rain and was ignoring her shouts to put her down.

At the motel, he put her down softly after entering the reception area.

She tried to dry herself who was totally drenched in the rain, giving a cute glare to him.

Sanal looked over the lounge and saw a waiter walking across with a tray of towels. He picked one and started to dry her wet hair.

He saw her angry pout at him, making him giggle.

She removed the towel and stomped towards the lift to their room. Sanal loved the way she was acting suddenly too cute. It triggered something in him which he tried to cool down.

Sanal followed her not stopping his smile at her antics. In front of their room, Prisha looked back to see him strode slowly to her with a cunning smile.

"The keys..." She ordered him by stretching her hand out and felt the keys in her hand. Sanal suddenly smelled her scent, getting closer to her and looked at her wet self. He scanned the corridor to not let anyone see her so...sensuous. He felt his blood boiled up at the mere thought of beating the shit out of anyone gazing their lusty eyes on his lovely sunshine.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

The story ahead is really interesting and adventurous for the main protagonists . ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
139K 5.7K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
23.2K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
16.2K 697 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...