Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!

95 13 11
By Aspire1983

She should then not try to mend a broken relationship. She wiped her tears and looked over the girl gang including Maria who was giggling away. She thought to not burden him anymore with the overload that he was already carrying.

"Maria,"

Maria looked at the person who had managed to insult her in front of her new friend.

"I am sorry to have offended you. It won't happen again," Prisha assured her good intention.

Maria smiled at her and nodded her head. Prisha then bid her bye to her and turned to go back to her seat.

"There was no need for that," Sanal told her, putting his hands in his pants pocket.

Prisha shaked her head replying 'There was. I would have not gotten sleep thinking about hurting someone who doesn't deserve so much unnecessary hate,"

Sanal looked down slightly understanding her context. He moved to their seat and ordered their food.

After the dinner, Prisha was waiting for Sanal to take their car from the parking lot.

"Prisha, right?" Maria came to her with a smile. Prisha smiled back to her and nodded.

As they were talking, Prisha heard the honk of their car and bid bye to Maria who hugged her.

"What was that?" Sanal asked her wittily turning their car to their home.

"Nothing. Just made a friend...with yours," Prisha then gave her devilish smile, earning a hearty laugh from Sanal.

"*huff* you have no idea, what you are putting yourself into?!!" Sanal chuckled knowing the exact nature and demure of Maria.

"Well. Then tomorrow's dinner is a perfect place to know her more," Prisha gave him a shock who braked the car abruptly. Sanal turned towards her and shaked his head for her to negate his doubts.

"You didn't invite her, right?! Prisha who have no idea about her...She is not who you think she is?!" Sanal tried to make her understand, but Prisha shaked her head and told him to not worry. She had handled a lot of people who had instantly become her friends.

After much argument, Sanal saw that Prisha was not moving from her decision of inviting Maria for a dinner. He thought to let her have the dose of the sore medicine herself.

The next day

Sanal saw that Prisha was moving out with Lisa and Jimin to do her dinner shopping. He pursed his lips at her enthusiasm which was radiating his mom's energy at meeting new people. He went to wash his car which he had planned from so many days.

Prisha had also invited her university gang along with Maria for the dinner, which even Sanal loved. As he also wanted to talk to RM about his sole intention of coming to Sydney.

At the food mart, RM was continuously asking apologies to which she told him to help her out with her project work. He was happy to see her behaving normally with him even after his rude nature.

After the shopping, Prisha told Lisa and Jimin to bring some beverages for the party. RM said that he would accompany Suga and would be late as they had planned to meet their friend.

She saw that her ex was attentively washing the car and trying to clean the porch area as well. 

He surely had put on some muscles from the last time, she saw him. He had even managed to grow out his thick wavy hair which was her favourite place during their special time together.

She shaked her head to come out of her fantasy and cleared her throat. Sanal turned around and strode towards her.

Oh no! not the tank top with water dripping through just to have a peek at his six packs clearly. Prisha could only listen to the words which were constantly playing in her head, with her mouth wide open looking at the ethereal god striding towards her...

"So, did you get all the ingredients, huh? I was hoping you would get some fruits as we ran out of them yesterday. Prisha?!! Hey!!" Sanal waved his hands in front of her eyes who was kind of checking him out.

"Huh?!! Yeah!...I...um...bought the cottage cheese. You can make your feta salad. Ok! I...I...*gulps* will take these inside. *giggling*" Sanal saw a rather odd acting Prisha moving inside the house...giggling.

He was puzzled at her behaviour but recuperated. He went to keep the car in the garage and have a shower.

In the evening

Some men were arranging the armours on the instruction of their boss. She had specifically instructed them to aim the boy and leave the girl widowed for the pain that she had gone through the years.

The men moved out towards the van and timed their escape plan after doing their deed. The police were bribed but the boss didn't want to take any chance at ruining her perfect plan.

Mumbai

Dan kept the phone at the news that he got. He didn't wait for a minute and rushed to meet Vinod to tell about the danger which would be faced by their beloved in Sydney.

Vinod had told Dan to inform any news about Sanal or Prisha. He feared that his brother would run to the country to save them disregarding his own health.

Pradeep was called by Vinod to meet in their safe place to discuss the issue and come with a foolproof plan to terminate the culprit with protecting their precious children.

Sydney

At the bar,

Suga kept the call and told RM about the news that he got. They didn't waste any time and pulled the car out to Sanal's house. They were still shaken by the incident that happened in the university dormitory, in front of Prisha's room. The culprit was assigned by Jyothi Rangaswamy's goon who wanted to harm Prisha.

Jackson told them to call him if any reinforcement would be required, he would be ready with his force.

Sanal's house

Prisha was laughing at the effort taken by Jimin to decorate the salad prepared by Sanal.

Lisa was warning Jimin to not ruin the salad as Sanal would surely cobbler him.

"Hey, where are your friends? It almost time. I hope they come before the ice cream starts melting," Sanal came to the kitchen counter and took the grape seed munching on them with an angry look.

He would always make an angry face when eating tasty food.

He had bonded well with Kookie, talking over their favourite topic – fitness regime.

"Hey, hope we are not late," RM came inside bringing the beverages.

Suga went for a friendly hand shake with Sanal and took him towards the garden area to talk.

RM was helping Lisa to arrange the beverages and snacks on the table.

Sanal came inside the living room with a tensed look with Suga whispering him to maintain his stance in front of the crowd.

RM glanced at Suga who nodded him at their plan to work, with the confidence of Sanal.

As the night progressed, Prisha was wondering why her new friend didn't show up. As she was talking to Lisa, the doorbell rang.

Lisa went to open the door for their guest of the evening. 

"Hi, I thought you would never come," Prisha went for a hug from her new friend, Maria.

Jimin was smirking at the girl coming inside the house. Kookie was wide mouthed at the aura radiating from Maria.

Lisa nudged him to close his mouth. RM went for a friendly handshake alongwith Suga.

Sanal hugged her who was smiling from ear to ear, making a certain ex jealous.

As they conversed on the couch, Jimin asked Maria about herself.

"Oh. nothing much to talk about myself. Well, ...um...I am an artist. Have been out of job for quite some time. But I am surviving. That's it," She then sipped on her hot beverages, grimacing on the hard taste.

Jimin asked her what kind of job she was doing. As in a full-time office work or part time.

"I am an exotic dancer," Lisa almost spilled her juice and looked at Prisha who was wide eyed.

RM and Sanal scoffed in the background, trying to control their laughter and saw the way the others were reacting.

Sanal had known about Maria's profession and the way she was trying hard to bring her art out in the world.

He went towards the crowd to break their trauma and told them to have the food.

At the dinner table, Suga and RM were discussing about the musical notes that they had to edit before submitting them for final approval from their professor.

Prisha was happily conversing with Maria who was laughing hard at her jokes.

Kookie was arguing with Lisa who was telling him to eat the chicken alfredo prepared by her. But he argued that it would bloat up his stomach and ruin his muscles.

As the dinner came to an end, RM went to the garden area with Sanal and Suga. Kookie and Lisa were playing with the kitten they had bought for Prisha as a present.

As Prisha sat on the couch beside Maria, handing her the ice cream prepared by Sanal.

"So, you will come to my exhibition, tomorrow. I hope to see you there for...you know some encouragement," Maria then placed her hands behind Prisha, resting them on the couch head.

Prisha assured her attendance, along with Sanal as he would be an apt person to guide her.

As they came to know about each other, Maria found Prisha to be more and more interesting.

Prisha then told her about Sanal and her divorce, making Maria brush her hair softly.

"That would have been so hard on you. I am sorry," Maria then closed in her to make her cozy.

Prisha felt a tiny tear drop fall from her almond eyes at the reveal about her and Sanal.

Maria kissed her forehead saying that she would always support her.

As Prisha was about to back off to keep the tray. Maria closed in her to take her in a kiss.

Prisha was wide eyed at her bold move and tried to push her shoulders. Maria was just caressing her cheeks to calm her but little did she know the terror in Prisha's face.

"What do you think you are doing, huh?!" Prisha joggled up from the couch, distancing herself from Maria. Maria tried to close in but an enraged Prisha showed her index finger to back her.

"What happened, guys?!" RM came in at the sudden loud noise. Sanal guessed at the scene and looked at Maria who shrugged her shoulders in defence.

Prisha was trying to frame her words still not out of the weirdness that happened few minutes back.

Sanal told Maria that it was late and that he would call her. He softly pulled her towards the exit and tried to affirm at her words, which probably would terrorize Prisha to the brim.

"But I thought she liked me. Sunny, you divorced her right. Then what's the issue? I still have a shot at her," Maria was trying to justify her acts. As she genuinely liked Prisha. Her attitude, her simplicity attracted the bold and savage Maria.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

The story ahead is really interesting and adventurous for the main protagonists . ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2.7K 39
( it's not related to any show.. completely my imagination...Abhira in an alternate universe) A posh club in heart of Mumbai where only most influent...
164K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
225K 8.1K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
50.5K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...