Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 63. Fight for love

85 17 6
By Aspire1983

Mumbai

Nair residence

The family were waiting for their saviour to reach home for a hearty welcome.

The moment Vinay entered the living room, the family began to sing 'Happy Birthday' which quizzed both Sonia and Vinay.

Seeing their confused faces, Trishna told them that they all were celebrating his rebirth in the family as the unsung hero.

Vinay felt so much admiration and love for his family and friends for their support.

Everyone was there with him still he looked worried. Veena approached him who smiled at her motherly glow. She asked him the reason to which he answered.

"My precious are still away from me, fighting for their love. How can I not be worried?" Veena caressed his hands pacifying him.

"They will be back soon and of course with good news. So don't worry, uncle. We will hear soon from either of them," Vinay had told only to Veena about his plan to make Sanal and Prisha get back together.

As he felt, Veena was closer to Prisha than any of his family members. Even Sharanya for that matter.

So, it was only after discussing with Veena that he had sent Sanal to Sydney under the pretext of safeguarding her.

Sydney

Two days prior to the debut,

Prisha was practicing in the music room getting her notes wrong, every time.

Maybe she was tensed or maybe she wanted a break.

Thinking positively, she got up from the chair and went to have a stroll in the room.

As she walked the empty hall, her hands and legs moved rhythmically to the song playing in her head.

She waltzed around the room, not aware of glistening eyes looking lovingly at her. 

As she was not a dancer, she often tripped on her long skirt. But she tried to balance every time.

But..

RM caught her in time, by grabbing her waist. She caught hold of his strong arms and smiled endlessly at her clumsiness. She was not aware of his presence in the studio corner inside the music room, practicing his songs.

She then suddenly looked in his eyes which spelled something else. They were completely lost in each other to not notice anything. Prisha suddenly felt odd and enlightened at the same time. This new feeling was giving her a new hope, a new sense of wanting and a new bond, maybe not friendship, but something pure, something simple as a kiss.

He was her friend, her mentor, her guardian. But he was a handsome man, a gentleman, someone she longed for. A person whose shade would protect her, cherish her and even worship her.

She was not aware of him closing in, for a...

"Hyung?!" RM slowly let go of Prisha who straightened her attire.

Kookie looked at them and thought of their weird behaviour. He then continued saying that the professor were calling them for reciting the events itinerary.

Prisha took her bag and moved with the boys to meet her professor.

As they moved out, they didn't realise a tall figure resting the back of his head on the wall outside the music room, shedding his tears at the scene that he witnessed. He fisted his shaky hands to control his anxiety which was increasing with his loneliness shadowing him.

Sanal saw her walking with them laughing gaily without any worry. He smiled seeing her happy genuinely.

He dunked down his head and walked away from the scene. He had come to the university to meet Prisha and listen to her sing.

But what he saw, completely shattered him.

If she has found her happiness, who is he to stop her. Coz, her happiness matters the most.

The next day,

Prisha was thinking about the music hall incident and the way she ignored the signals given by him.

Did he really love her or was it her imagination as always?

"Prisha? Let's go," RM called her who suddenly became aware of his handsome presence.

She loved the way he would always lightly grab her wrist. His touch was soft and loving, not like...

The cafeteria was bustling with the afternoon chitter and chatter of the students rounding for a meal and small talk.

Lisa was laughing out loud at one of the jokes made by Kookie who saw the gave up faces of Jimin and Suga.

It was always, Lisa and Kookie who could understand their weird talks. They were the aliens of the group, always mingled in their own thoughts.

Prisha sat beside them, asking Suga about the joke cracked up by Kookie. Suga told her to ignore them as usual and asked her about her preparations.

She was supposed to give him a rehearsal before the finale, as she was mentored by him.

Suga was able to attend the university only till 3 in the afternoon, as he had a part time job as bartender in the nearby pub, along with his other random jobs.

So, he told her to come in the pub accompanied by RM as that would be appropriate.

In the evening

Prisha was getting ready to go to the pub to give her final rehearsal to Suga. She was waiting for RM and taking her guitar when

Crash!!!

She hurried to open her room door and saw an unknown figure run from the corridor. He ran past RM and was not stopping even at his call.

RM came rushing to see broken glass pieces in the front of Prisha's room.

He smelled something weird and told her to cover her face with a mask.

She ran inside and came out with a mask of her face.

RM and Prisha then came out of the dormitory, informing the warden about the incident.

The warden told them that they would clean up the place and would take about an hour for the weird smell to go.

RM and Prisha reached the pub within few minutes.

Suga was conversing with a known figure who was laughing at his savage reply to one of the customers.

"Are you always like this?" Sanal smiled at him, sipping on his beer. Suga shrugged his shoulders saying

"I don't take shit from anyone. And why should I? you come to drink here, not create a drama? They should know that I am not an idiot bartender. But a well-known artist training to become a music producer someday," Suga then dried the empty beer glass smiling at Sanal.

Sanal loved his attitude and was able to make friends with him in a short time.

Ring!

"Yes Dad...um...the fifth clause would be better...mhm...I had it checked with them...they wanted 5% reduction...mhm...yeah...and even uncle agreed with me to not change the last quote...sure dad...I will have a concal with the CEO and we will end with the same...yes...ok...*sigh* dad...um...how is mo..." Sameer kept the call abruptly before Sanal could enquire about the family.

Sanal exhaled at his fate of not being able to make amends with his dad, even after making the major deals in the office in order to impress him. Suga was watching the entire dad-son scene being little apprehensive.

"Sanal? what are you doing here?" Prisha called him out who turned around to see her in cute casuals. 

RM clutched her handmore tightly seeing him there with Suga, who smiled at them. 

Both RM and Prisha occupied the seat adjacent to Sanal who was not taking his eyes off her.

RM was finding it challenging from Sanal and his loving gaze at his Prisha. 

RM grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer. Prisha smiled at him confused and continued her talks with Suga.

Suga told her that she needs to levitate her vocals at certain notes. Because of the music in the pub, Suga was not able to recite the notes to her. So, he told her to accompany him to the kitchen area.

Prisha told RM who suddenly grabbed her hand, saying "I will be waiting," Sanal frowned at his dare to grab her in front of him. He had two thoughts to punch him, but he controlled himself.

Prisha patted his hands and told him that she would be back in a flash.

"Aren't you a little fast, hm?" Sanal twirled his glass, questioning RM's intention.

"No. You were pretty slow, Mr. Sanal Menon," RM smirked at Sanal who looked at him slightly astonished.

"Are you sure, you are a student here? I mean, you can be a part time investigator. You know, the CIA!" Sanal cracked at his own joke not aware.

"As a matter of fact, I am. Not on duty, right now," RM spoke with much confidence, making Sanal look at him questionably.

"I am on a break from duty. I want to pursue in music. My parents wanted me to join the force, just like my Dad. And I did, for a while. But, music attracted me, than the crime. So here I am," RM sipped on his beer while curling the ice.

Sanal smiled at his confession and thought to test him.

"So, you did the background check on me. what about my wife, then?" Sanal clicked his tongue to get his answer.

"Prisha? Your ex-wife? Oh, I did. Very impressive, hers. Yours, not so," RM snickered at knowing the exact place Sanal wanted to take him.

Sanal kept his beer glass aside and faced him to straighten things out. He had no idea on why he was doing this but he needed to save Prisha from loverboys like RM.

"Ok. let's cut to the chase. Leave her. She is not gonna accept you. She still loves me,"

RM laughed at his words and almost choked on his beer. He waved his hands and tried to control his laughter.

"Buddy, come out of your dreamland. She does not love you! I mean if she had, she would have left with you that day itself, when you dropped her in the university. But she came to me. Not you. So, you back off."

"You don't understand. That's her. It's her anger right now, that's showing. Deep down, she does love me. trust me," Sanal lied as he wanted to not encourage RM further.

RM then pouted at his remark and took a deep breath testing their 'palpable love' with...

"Fine, then let her decide. If she comes back to you in...about...15 days. I will back off. If not. Then you will go away from her life...forever,"

Sanal mocked at his challenge chuckling softly, making RM pucker his brow. But Sanal knew his Prisha very well and the dynamic that RM shared with her. She will never come back to her ex...no matter what.

Just then, Prisha and Suga came towards them. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

The story ahead is really interesting and adventurous for the main protagonists . ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
4.8K 363 24
Avyaan Malhotra had everything in life, a successful career as a cricketer, fans who loved him, the least amount of critics, a supporting team, a gre...
10.9K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...